Thread: to my cd danielle

Smile to my cd danielle

i just want you all to know i have known this guy for almost 4 months i meet him on line on internet and 2 months or so he confessed to me that he was a cd i accept him how ever he is but i feel he is not being honest all the way he says he loves me and we click together but i feel there is something that is missing i understand what he feels about cd becouse something alike happens to me but viceversa you know i like sometimes acting or dressing up like a boy and sometimes i wish i was one of them but anyways pls help me i want this relachionship to work out becouse i truely love this man however he is and feels like being i accept him for whom he is not for how he dresses pls i would love some advise help me and i know prbably he will read this so if you are reading this i just want to let you know that i love you sincerly baby and i dont care and if your looking for a sexy gg so help me dress for you i will gladly do it for you. if you dont want to talk straight up at me probably here we will talk i try to get you stuff you know it and i know youved liked what i have bought you. i love how you look in high heels and garters you look beautyful baby you know it you got some beautyful legs so lets talk or please give some advise. a gg who needs help with her cd help us work things out thank you all.

Welcome Bashful,
    You are welcome here and you will find there are other here that feel the same way as you, liking to dress as a boy. I do feel that you will have a good chance at a relationship with this person you are talking about. GOOD LUCK!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

hi and welcome as for any new relationship be it with a crossdresser or not take it slow and find out about each other Rome was not built in a day but you are on a good start take it slow and talk to each other best of luck

Hi Bashful, and welcome!
    Just a thought, but your thread would be a lot easier to follow with a period or two, here and there.
    Love DAVIDA

Welcome.
    Okay let me get this straight. You met him online but never face to face? He is a CD and you think you might be? He wants help from a GG but she has to "meet a standard"?

I think I would be taking a step back and looking at this very carefully. Nothing about any of this rings true for me; in fact there are red flags flying everywhere.

I could be way off base here but I think you just might be getting jerked around. I truly hope I am wrong and it is all above board. No matter what, you are among friends here.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

i love you sincerely baby and i don't care and if your looking for a sexy gg so help me dress for you i will gladly do it for you. if you don't want to talk straight up at me probably here we will talk i try to get you stuff you know it and i know youved liked what i have bought you. i love how you look in high heels and garters you look beautiful baby you know it you got some beautiful legs
    wow how can you turn down a offer like that , oh welcome to the forums i hope you learn and enjoy yourself here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs down I agree

I think I would be taking a step back and looking at this very carefully. Nothing about any of this rings true for me; in fact there are red flags flying everywhere.

I could be way off base here but I think you just might be getting jerked around. I truly hope I am wrong and it is all above board. No matter what, you are among friends here.

Erica
    Loves his wife, wouldn't trade her for a million pair of pumps, she treats me like a real girl

Half the battle has already been won. By you accepting him as a CD. Please know that some CD's find it difficult to accept themselves and find it harder to believe that a GG would be so accepting. Now if he actually believes that you are as accepting as you proclaim that you are, things between you two should be a little more smooth. It is my hope that you and Danielle will become a couple. Just be careful sweetie. The internet is full of people that are less than honest, as I have been on the receiving end of that scenario a time or two. I would hate to think that you could be in that same boat. I wish you all the best.

I don't know about Danielle and how she feels but, I wish I had a SO who is willing to see things though as one.

Smile i thank those who responded

OK WELL THANK YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING. I KNOW IT IS A LITTLE BITE DIFERENT OF ALL YOULL HAVE HEARD BUT I AM SINCER AND HONEST I LOVE DANIELLE AND WOULDNT WANT TO CHANGE HIM IN ANY WAY I LOVE HIM JUST THE WAY HE IS AND LOVE EVERY PART OF HIM. IT IS A LITTLE DIFICULT TO BELIEVE ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME IN JUST ALMOST 8 MONTHS THAT WE HAVE MEET WE MEET ON LINE 8 MONTHS AGO BUT IN PERSON WE HAVE 4 MONTHS FACE TO FACE AND LIVING WHAT WE ARE LIVING IVE KNOWN HIS SECRET FOR 2 MONTHS AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS LIKE I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME BECOUSE I FELT TRAPPED BY THIS MAN EVEN MORE WE THINK ALIKE IN MANY THINGS AND WE HAVE MANY THINGS IN COMMON. I REALLY THINK I WOULD BE INCOMPLETE WITH OUT MY DANIELLE. JUST WANT TO LET YOUS ALL KNOW I LOVE HIM AND I WILL TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIM IN EVERY WAY POSIBLE. WELL ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL. AND FOR THOSE WHO CAN HELP BY TEELING ME AN ADVISE I WILL BE VERY GLAD ANY HELP IS GOOD THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING MY SITUATION. I THINK THIS FORUM HELPS MANY PEOPLE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GALS

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Said it before

I keep telling every one this is the best group of gals you would ever want to know...

I'm happy for bothof you...Good luck and God bless

Well bashful69, you've come to the right place. There are many, many helpful people here that love their life and their husbands - wives - boyfriends - girlfriends, and all have given me very good advice.
    Glad to have you here with us.

I'm also very happy that the two of you have met and are learning about each other. Ain't love grand!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]