Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Had my 1st session with new nice counselly lady :D

Cabin boy/Purser :)

Had my 1st session with new nice counselly lady :D

It went really well, she's so cool
    Can't wait for our next session already

Thanks so much Kieron for telling me about her, you totally rock dude!
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Details, dude! Details!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    It went really well, she's so cool
    Can't wait for our next session already

Thanks so much Kieron for telling me about her, you totally rock dude!
    YAY!!!!....im totally made up for you Poc....hopefully she will get some things resolved for you and you will feel alot happier in yourself

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Details, dude! Details!
    yeah what Holly said...we want details.....someone might be reading this and wanting to go to talk to someone but might be scared as you were

Hehe!!

Oh, well... lemme get a drink then I'll tell you about it... *wanders off*....

*comes back with hot chocolate*....

Well basically we went over the basic introductory admin stuff, and she told me some stuff about how she operates etc.

The actual talking was really interesting , it was so nice to be able to talk to someone in real life about these things. Someone unbiased I mean, not like a friend or family member who might resist all thoughts of me actually transitioning at all costs.. you know what I mean.

She made a point of saying that she is not here to push me one way or the other, but to listen and play devil's advocate.

She also said I apologise for myself way too much, which is like a lack of confidence thing, and that's something we are going to look at later on.

She was really open and friendly and unbiased, unprejudiced. The kind of person that you can talk about anything to and not feel too shy.

It was good talking about gender issues. Ahhh.
    It made my eyes well up when she said she could refer to me as my male name and I would just be a boy/man to her (if I want).

There's so much I want to talk to her about and get off my chest and work through with her. I could have talked to her for 3 hours haha!!

To anyone reading that might be a bit nervous, like Kieron said... well I would say that if you get a good counsellor it is definitely worth making that 1st step... even if it's scary. It is good for you to know there are people out there that can help support you
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-28-2007 at 09:30 AM.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    *goes and gets a hot choccy just cos pocs got one*

........sits and reads......

cool!!!! im glad you are gonna work through stuff .....

so are you gonna let her call you your male name???

you so gotta keep us informed with how things are going!!.....hey this can be like pocs Transitional Diaries or something lol
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 02-28-2007 at 09:45 AM.

Haha! Mmmm hot choccy break.

Well.. I think so yeah. I mean, obviously I don't want to be pushing myself to act more male or more female... but I could hardly ask her to call me pocoyo now could I? (although for a funny moment I did consider it ha ha!)
    And my female name didn't feel right in that context (I often feel odd/awkward with it in general actually) so... and she put my male initial down in her little book. *little grin to self*

Hehe! Ok I will keep you informed.... lol pocs transitional diaries... getting a bit ahead of ourselves there aren't we?

I almost felt like saying "Transitional diary....I WISH then!" but obviously that wouldn't be sensible. You know me... check, check, then re-check again... haha! Besides... I might just be *chokes*....female... yet... or learn to live as a boy with a female body... or be some sort of boy/girl hybrid... or whatever. The possibilities...! Ehem!

Eh... perhaps I'm just a tomboy, who knows?!

Kieron: "yes pocoyo, we know you're confused... hence the counselling mate"

hehe!

I forgot to say that we also talked about stuff like sexuality and touched on hormones and how I feel about my body and stuff.
    Also about my hair and "The Experiment" haha!

Platinum Member
    Haha! Mmmm hot choccy break.

Well.. I think so yeah. I mean, obviously I don't want to be pushing myself to act more male or more female... but I could hardly ask her to call me pocoyo now could I? (although for a funny moment I did consider it ha ha!)
    And my female name didn't feel right in that context (I often feel odd/awkward with it in general actually) so... and she put my male initial down in her little book. *little grin to self*

Hehe! Ok I will keep you informed.... lol pocs transitional diaries... getting a bit ahead of ourselves there aren't we?

I almost felt like saying "Transitional diary....I WISH then!" but obviously that wouldn't be sensible. You know me... check, check, then re-check again... haha! Besides... I might just be *chokes*....female... yet... or learn to live as a boy with a female body... or be some sort of boy/girl hybrid... or whatever. The possibilities...! Ehem!

Eh... perhaps I'm just a tomboy, who knows?!

Kieron: "yes pocoyo, we know you're confused... hence the counselling mate"

hehe!

I forgot to say that we also talked about stuff like sexuality and touched on hormones and how I feel about my body and stuff.
    Also about my hair and "The Experiment" haha!
    hey!! life is one BIG transition!!!

OOOOH!! what did she say about the hair and the experiment???

god im nosey!! tell me to shut up if i get too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    hey!! life is one BIG transition!!!

OOOOH!! what did she say about the hair and the experiment???
    Ahhh yes! Good point... I like your way of thinking sir

Oh well she was like "Erm.. if you want your hair cut, why don't you get it cut?"
    haha... and I explained about how yes it is for my mum & family... but that it really is also for me that I am growing it. To see how it feels and stuff. OOH I just remembered one really big reason I'm growing it which I'd forgotten about! I will have to tell her that next time.

I didn't really get to explain properly about the experiment yet, and how I wear make up & try and be girly sometimes at the moment. She found it interesting how I present as male at work most of the time and wear a male name on my badge though.

She said that she bets when I have girly make up and hair I counteract it with really male clothes...
    I was like "um... yes..." hehe
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-28-2007 at 10:00 AM.

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Pocopocopocopoco!!! Wonderful mate!!

I want someone like her!! Gimme gimme gimme...

Kieron and Pocs.. are you guys slowchatiing or what?

(Yeah I know, to much coffee. HYPERHYPERHYPER!)
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    are we what???

are we what???
    Slowchatting! Or am I saying something to Dutch?

Platinum Member
    Slowchatting! Or am I saying something to Dutch?
    oh come on explain will ya....my brain is dead today lol

Pocopocopocopoco!!! Wonderful mate!!

I want someone like her!! Gimme gimme gimme...

(Yeah I know, to much coffee. HYPERHYPERHYPER!)
    EVERTEveryeverteverteeeff!

It's so cool to see u on buddio!

Awww I hope you do get a lovely counsellor soon
    LOL coffee-boy! Don't have a caffiene OD!
    Haha slowchatiing?

Platinum Member
    Haha slowchatiing?
    see!!! Poc is even questioning it!

YAY!!!!....im totally made up for you Poc....hopefully she will get some things resolved for you and you will feel alot happier in yourself
    Btw Kieron I forgot to saw aww thank you very much, for that ^ and give you this

Evert... are you saying we're just having a conversation on this thread? hehe

lol its a word we use on the Dutch boards and means the messages are posted that quick it's almost like a chatbox. Slowchatting!

(Coffeeeeeeeee! Cafeine! I'm such a junkie.. )

Aahhh makes sense!! I get it.

It would be fun if sometimes we chatted live in a chatroom as well as forums!
    (I do love forums though).

Haha, don't ever get me on caffiene.. once at college they were giving out free coffee... and I couldn't stop laughing for the whole of the next lesson... even in really inappropriate moments hahaha I'm laughing even now just thinking about it!

Platinum Member
    Haha, don't ever get me on caffiene.. once at college they were giving out free coffee... and I couldn't stop laughing for the whole of the next lesson... even in really inappropriate moments hahaha I'm laughing even now just thinking about it!
    goofball!

Aahhh makes sense!! I get it.

It would be fun if sometimes we chatted live in a chatroom as well as forums!
    (I do love forums though).

1) We got one, didn't we?

2) We can make one...

Hahaha Kieron!

Evert... whu wha? I know there's some sort of chat room that's not actually part of this site, somewhere or something.

Cool.. off you go then... go build us a cd.com chat room, there's a good fellow... *looks at watch*... I expect it to be finished by dinner! haha!

Hahaha Kieron!

Evert... whu wha? I know there's some sort of chat room that's not actually part of this site, somewhere or something.

Cool.. off you go then... go build us a cd.com chat room, there's a good fellow... *looks at watch*... I expect it to be finished by dinner! haha!
    Join the room!

See I can do that much much quicker.

Password is Evert

Platinum Member
    Join the room!

See I can do that much much quicker.

Password is Evert
    ive created one as well ive posted it in the boys clubhouse same chat server lol

Congrats, dude! Drinks all around

Sounds like you covered a lot during that one session - how long was it? Maybe you should show her pics of boy pocs and girl pocs so she can see just how different you are. I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to talk openly for so long - that's very important. I'm also glad she can be so objective and nonjudgmental. Sounds like you found a winner - extra drinks for Kieron.

Evert, I hope you find a good counselor too. And pass some of that coffee over here.

Keep us posted, Poc.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

omg what are you 2 like?! Super-speedy or WHAT?! *grins*
    I'm in Evert's room at moment.

Cap - it was an hour long.
    Yeah that's a good idea to show the pictures.. and maybe even video.
    She did see one picture of me girly. Oi anyway... I'm not that different... I hope... it's just me scrubbed up! With straightened hair and make up or whatever! Same person....

I think...
    I hope....
    Well parts of the same person at least.

Hmm.. it's something I will discuss with her anyway, definitely.

Yeah she really does seem nonjudgemental. She is gay so that makes me feel really comfortable for some reason.

I will keep you posted! Thanks El Capitano!

Woo !