Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this ever happened to you?

Dreaming is half the fun.

Red face Has this ever happened to you?

About 3 months ago my family went out of the state for two weeks, that was my golden opportunity, I got to dressup ang go to a club where I met a good friend ( she is a beautifull performer in a drag show ) when it was time to go I took a taxi to where i had letf my car it was around 3:00 am , the last thing I remenber is that I open my car with the remote got and got in......... and I lost my keys...... Now who can I call at that time , dressed like that , in that place?............. It was the most scary 4 hours that I have been trouthg.. it was morning when I remenber that my friend game her number so I called it and left a massage begging that she help me ,took an hour to return the call , so she came and picked me up and took me home , it day ligth fourtunately none of my naibors saw me , I when back later with I towing truck to get the carr, when the guy lifted the carr ,....... there was the keys under the tire, I must have droped thed and kick under the tire because when I look I didnt see them, next time I"ll be more carefull.
    How about you ?

Almalove.

I went out en femme on New Year's and left my key in the motel room. Went to the office to get another, the clerk was mildly amused.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I one time was out and the bout all dressed up late at night and stop to get gas. So I filled the car and went home. Well as I was driving done the road I realize that my bracelet was gone. I went back to the gas station and started looking for it, I seem to draw notice in my skirt and heels to a car full of bad news. So I had abandon my search, especially when it happen to be 3 AM. I lost my beautiful bracelet.

It seems I never put my keys in the same place twice, so there are a lot of times that I have to search for them before I can ever leave the house.
    I have spent as much as 1/2 hour looking for them.
    Never lost them while I was out though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whoa hope that never happends to me. But very funny.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Came Close

My truck was having starter problems, I was dressed out one evening, when I got back to my truck, it was about 1 in the morning, it would not start, I just said oh no, what to do now, I just kept trying to start it. Took about 10 minutes and alot of pray's but it started, next day I fixed the starter.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

This is why I am very very VERY careful about car keys (and hotel keys) when going out dressed. I won't lock the car door unless I have the keys IN MY HAND. Just 'knowing' they are in my purse, or knowing I put them in my pocket is not enough. Sometimes I think it might be a mild form of OCD, but I just hate that 'Oh s***' feeling when the locked door closes and I suddenly doubt if I have the keys.

So now I've developed the habit of having them in-hand whenever I close a locked door.

Even then, I'm considering hiding a spare key somewhere I can get to it outside the car (one of those magnetic 'hide-a-keys' or at LEAST making a spare door key to keep buried in my purse.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Locked out of hotel room

Just last night I was staying at a hotel, got dressed and went out for a late night drive. When I got back my key card wouldn't work. I had to go to the front desk and they sent the security guard up to the room with me to make sure it really was my room. The night desk clerk read me, but the security guard called me a lady, and acted like a real gentleman, opening doors and letting me into the elevator first. I decided to walk down the hallway in front of him and wiggle a bit! Boy did he get a shock when we got to the room and he asked for ID, so I showed him my drivers license!!!!

nope never happened to me, good story though.

I usually take a change of drab in a bag, just in case. Just the essentials, jeans, runners, and a top. Haven't had to use them yet. Thanks for sharing your 'adventure'. It sounds like you handled it well!

nope never i allways get a hotel and a taxi but if it did i would just go get help but then i dont hide myself anymoor

Last time I lost my keys, I found them in my other hand. Not kidding. Sucks getting old.
    DonnaT

I was dressed one Saturday night, and decided to go to the grocery store for a frozen pizza, on the way out I walked past my Dad. Talk about scared sh!! less, I was it...BJ

That's what I like about the new elctronic locks on cars, got to have it in your hand to lock up, an dbig enough to be easy to find!
    Billiejoe, that is what I call passing, if you got past dad!!!
    Tina B.

keys

To avoid locking the keys in the car, I always loct the door with the key. When getting back in the car I take the key out of my purse just before I unlock the door. I only put the key in one sport in my purse to avoid that panic feeling.

Eileen

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

ha this ever happened to you

I've lost my keys many times and always found them right where I left them. HaHa It can be pretty disconcerting to get locked out and be en-femm. I always take a change of man clothes with me, just the essentials like a t-shirt and jeans or sweats along with socks and tennis shoes. Of course if they are locked in the car I'd be up the creek without a paddle and that's why I have the hide a key box under the car. I once changed a flat in full enfem mode and a state trooper pulled up to check on my progress. I had on a short skirt and 3" heels along with a tight and sexy top, I promptly broke a nail as he walked up, that was my only embarassing moment as i really feel good about my fem mode evn though I will never pass.

Yes, it happend to me too. I locked myself out of the car, but luckly I always have a spare key hanging on my necklace and I could unlock the car

Thank god for keyless entry. Our new minivan has a keypad on the drivers door so I hide the key and lock the door. I don't have to worry about losing the keys in the club and I can always get into the car!

Sally

boy this sure seems familiar to me. you see, up until a few months ago, i was employee of a local motel (and as condition of my employment, i also lived in one room.) anyways, we had a massive ice storm in november, and lost power. i felt so confident that noone would see me, in the dark, i actually opened my door and walked out a few times. but on the last attempt, my cat got out. I was horrified that she would get away, so i let the door go to get her. (i was wearing a demin skirt, white blouse top, panties and pink bra and socks). When i caught her, i immediately headed back to my room, to discover the door was shut and locked. All i could think was, i would have to go down stairs and get a key and have the desk clerk see me in my girly clothes. Damn! but then it hit me, the motel laundry room would be open (as it always was). so i walked down 3 flights of stairs, w/ a cat in my arms and in a skirt.

in the laundry room, i proceeded to locate the master key. but it was gone. damn! i panicked....then founmd a bed spread. i quickly took my top and bra off....and shoved them away. and wrapped the spread around me. and feeling confident enough, went up to the front desk and got the key.

upon all this, i was in my room.....and although it was scary, it was kinda exciting.....knowing that i was out in the motel in a skirt and i could have been caught.

Dreaming is half the fun.

thank you

hi, girls just wanted to say thank you for all your coments it is good to share this with friends that understand who we are.

Almalove ...

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar

locked out

I cant say that I have done that but do lost keys count? I am a master scuba diver instructor I always put a key for my truck in my bc (boyancy control devise) well to my suprise I came up from my last dive and found I had lost the key,never happened before in 11 years of diving. Anyway there I am in a 7mm wet suit its 80 degrees out and I am wearing a one piece bathing suit under my wet suit! had to wait an hour for the guy from AAA to show up to pop the lock so I could get changed. In the mean time I was stuck sitting there in the bed of my truck wet suit off and in my one piece! just a wee bit embarrassing. I did roll the top part down to the waist but still gave quit a few a good chuckle.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I went to a cross dresser group meeting one night. As soon as everyone
    left, I discovered I had lost my keys. I didn't have to lock the car so I
    was looking everywhere I could think of. Just as I was about to give up
    I dropped my purse in my lap and I heard my keys! turns out they had
    fallen in a little inside pocket of my purse.

One day I had a few hours to dress around the house. I walked out into the back yard and forgot that you could open the patio door from the inside when it was locked but not from the outside. All of a sudden I realized that I was locked out of the house and the garge door was down. I was standing there wondering how I was going to explain when the wife got home and found me all dressed up. Then it dawned on me that I had recently installed a keypad on the outside of the garge. So I was able to open the garge door and get back into the house.

Moral of story....never go into your back yard without your house keys or leaving a door unlocked. LOL

rumbled!

Well, one day I wsa asked to pick something up from an airport cargo centre which is about 1 1/2 hours drive away from me, and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to go out fully dressed.

I dress like any normal girl anyway, high street fashion etc. So I went out, put petrol in mycar... fine, drove all the way to the cargo centre.... fine. Got into cargo centre and asked for my package..... fine.

Then i was asked "Can I see your ID please Miss......"

D'oh - The document they sent never said that I had to bring any so I didn't even think to!! As a matter of course I always carry my wallet anyway with all my male stuff in it..... So I had to give him my drivers licence which presented a different picture to that in front of him! I don't know who went more red, me or him.

I just said to him 'Listen, it's a long story.... just give me my parcel!!' hahahah

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by michellehotforit View Post
    My truck was having starter problems, I was dressed out one evening, when I got back to my truck, it was about 1 in the morning, it would not start, I just said oh no, what to do now, I just kept trying to start it.
    I always bring drab clothes with me just in case this or any other situation occurs. I couldn't handle being caught.