Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: criticizm wanted

criticizm wanted

Hi everyone,
    I am trying to augment my "Veronica" and perfect the shape of my hips and derriere to get my jeans and skirts to fit right. I have attached a couple of the best photos I have. I am not looking to be patronized, if you have something critical to say, please do. I am 45 y/o. Are my hips too wide? Not enough for my shoulders? I like long hair but is it right for me? everything, please. No-one has seen anything other than my avatar and I have never been in public. I have been thinking about attending a meeting with the local PANTRA organization and want to "get it right". I am not "trying to pass", being 6'1" w/o heelsand 175lbs, I couldn't pass on a cloudy moonless night. However, I am a "bit" of a perfectionist and it is really showing in my CDing. (could only load 5 photos, don't know which ones I sent, sorry, still learning)

Thanks,

Amiad
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Amiad; 10-05-2008 at 08:35 AM.

Damn, Girl, I think you got a rockin' body. Perfectly proportioned!
    "Diane"

Well if you can stand the discomfort you might try a really tight corset, it will make your figure more like an hourglass

Banned Read only
    Your hips are fine.

Lengthen your bra straps so you can place the band under your shoulder blades. This will place your breasts midpoint between your clavicle and you female waist.

Hips are fine which veronica are you using? but I do agree with Amanda lower your breast a little to shorten the distance. Your hair is working for you as well Hope that will help have fun at the meeting.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Looks great to me Veronica. What's your secret(no pun intended)? I'd love to have hips like that.

Thanks Amanda,

Thats a great deal of help. I didn't really start CDing until after my divorce (not CD related) so I never really paid attention to where the band was on her body. Consequently, I never really knew just how low my breasts should be. Thanks for the help.

Amiad

I think you got it going on !!!!!!!!! great pix !!!!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Well....here goes my secret. I am wearing a Veronica 2. Love the product, the service and support..everything. However..I always thought that the hips were too high. The widest point of a womans hips are around the same level as her crotch and the Veronica 2 sits very high. Now this could be a result of my not measuring myself correctly but I think the garment needs to be longer. So...the secret. I ordered a second set of pads and placed them below the first extending them (the pads) amost to my knee. The result on how my jeans fit was dramatic to say the least. I have not contacted Classic Curves recently about making their pads and garment longer but I will be shortly thanks to your kind replies.So much for secrets..

Amiad

I want one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Looks great to me Veronica. What's your secret(no pun intended)? I'd love to have hips like that.
    Sorry Salandra,

My reply was supposed to be directed to you. I am new, what can I say? Veronica 2 is the answer. Two sets of pads is the secret. I will give you any help I can.

Amiad

Quote Originally Posted by reneeisy View Post
    I want one!!!
    If I knew how to make one my marketing department would be with you shortly!! However. since I dont, we will just have to push CLCV to look into this a little further.

Amiad.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

What am I looking for

My goodness girl...what do you want...I'd kill for a figure like yours...on a scale of 1 to 10, ......I'd say you're 10 +

You are too kind..the rest of the photos were destroyed. But seriously. Thanks.

Does anyone think my hips should be higher or lower?

Amiad

hips look fine and nice picys

real?

My first reaction was suspicion that you were pulling one over on us. No man could have such a beautifully feminine body.

I figured you had played a digital trick on us.

But, you sound sincere...I gotta go to the Veronica website. By by

Susan

Go Girl, Looks Great! Your shape is the most realitic I've seen yet, Drop the staps and get the hair styled with a make over and some hair remover and what do you mean not passable, you'll be pissin off alot of gg's.
    Kerilynn

Quote Originally Posted by tvdave View Post
    My first reaction was suspicion that you were pulling one over on us. No man could have such a beautifully feminine body.

I figured you had played a digital trick on us.

But, you sound sincere...I gotta go to the Veronica website. By by

Susan
    Quite a compliment, thanks,

Online, you need to find Classic Curves. Many in here know the place and own one or two Veronica One's, two's or three's. Remember though, I have added additional pads and a couple of hand towels under this garment (When I added the other pads I needed more "butt").

Thanks again for your sweet comment

Amiad

Quote Originally Posted by kerilynn View Post
    Go Girl, Looks Great! Your shape is the most realitic I've seen yet, Drop the staps and get the hair styled with a make over and some hair remover and what do you mean not passable, you'll be pissin off alot of gg's.
    Kerilynn
    Yeah, I need a natural hair wig and a good styling, someday.....what do you mean "staps"

Amiad

Watch out for clothing that reveals the start and stop of your curves! You can see the seam on your thighs and waist a little. Not dramatic, but telling. Having said that....... it is the most convincing shape I've seen I think, with pads.

Can I be patronising now? oh go on go on go on.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Your figure is perfect. I hate you.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    Watch out for clothing that reveals the start and stop of your curves! You can see the seam on your thighs and waist a little. Not dramatic, but telling. Having said that....... it is the most convincing shape I've seen I think, with pads.

Can I be patronising now? oh go on go on go on.
    Please do, I am actually enjoying the positive reaction

Regarding the seams....absolutely. Very noticeable. There are 2 pads normally in the Veronica 2. I have added a second set and a pair of hand towels which they are not designed to accept plus the second set of pads was very worn (the feathered edges are gone).

Everyone kind comments have convinced me that I am am right regarding my Veronica. Better things are coming....lets go girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Your figure is perfect. I hate you.
    Don't hate me. You are beautiful. I am just foam and silicone. You're pretty.

Amiad

No pictures came thru.

Quote Originally Posted by Amiad View Post
    Please do, I am actually enjoying the positive reaction

Regarding the seams....absolutely. Very noticeable. There are 2 pads normally in the
    Veronica 2.
    I have added a second set and a pair of hand towels which they are not designed to accept plus the second set of pads was very worn (the feathered edges are gone).

Everyone kind comments have convinced me that I am am right regarding my Veronica. Better things are coming....lets go girls!
    you look good , very good. pads seem to work . so were is the web site ? thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]