Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: criticizm wanted

Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    Joy, that's just why I gave up on padded panties regardless of price. Foam rubber just cannot have the feel of real.

Would you call that a "Dundee" test?
    Hi Marie,

No, I dont think so. I cant imagine anything that would. Thats not a feel you can duplicate.

Amiad

Well for one thing I hate your fem jeans!!!! How's that for constructive criticizm?? hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think you are just showing off...I would too...if I could.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Awesome! Maybee thats what I need lol.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey69 View Post
    WOW...Id kill for that look, at 6'5 I need to break the overall illusion of height and THOSE CURVES are to die for...or kill for . Anyway, its off to do some online shopping for myself now....

Mikey, I just typed a novel to you and my computer froze and lost it. Heres the abridged version.

36/24/36 "perfect" female measurents. AKA a 3/2/3 ratio. Start with your waist and determine your hips and bust. Mine is 32 so I "should" be 48/32/48. I dont want to look like Dolly Parton so my measurements in the photos are 43/32/46.

A womans hips start just below the ribcage and reach their widest right around the level of the crotch and taper from there. That means any padding you do on your hips has to run almost 2 feet and padded panties will never do it. On me its 13" just from my feminine waist to the level of my crotch along my profile and then it has to taper from there. The Veronica is good from the waist to the top of the hips but its too short so it does not fill out the hips at the crotch. So I added a second set to make the widest point at the level of my crotch a couple of towels for my butt and the rest is in the photos.

Good luck shopping,

Amiad.
    Last edited by Amiad; 03-01-2007 at 11:51 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well for one thing I hate your fem jeans!!!! How's that for constructive criticizm?? hehe

Love Karren
    I just love Karen's perspective. Can we vote her queen of the site...
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Roxi Loh View Post
    I just love Karen's perspective. Can we vote her queen of the site...
    You have my vote...hehe

That is the best add I have seen for the product yet!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

critic wanted

None to give girl you look "mahvelous" as Billy Crystal used to say! Great hips and the jeans look great on you. Are they Old Navy Low rise stretch flare? I have a pair that look just like these.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    None to give girl you look "mahvelous" as Billy Crystal used to say! Great hips and the jeans look great on you. Are they Old Navy Low rise stretch flare? I have a pair that look just like these.
    Thanks Sandra Michelle,

Nope, the jeans are Victoria's Secret. Its the only place I have found so far that has decent jeans in a 36" inseam, not much of a selection though in my size.

Amiad

I think you look perfect! This may be the answer to my problems as well.
    I am also a thin girl and have zero hips and butt.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

A corset around the middle would help, it accentuates the difference between breasts and hips. The numerical sizes of each don't matter as much as the difference helps. It also smooths out the flow from shoulders through the hips and down from there.
    Lauren

There Are No Perfect Shapes

Quote Originally Posted by Amiad View Post
    Mikey, I just typed a novel to you and my computer froze and lost it. Heres the abridged version.

36/24/36 "perfect" female measurents. AKA a 3/2/3 ratio. Start with your waist and determine your hips and bust. Mine is 32 so I "should" be 48/32/48. I dont want to look like Dolly Parton so my measurements in the photos are 43/32/46.

A womans hips start just below the ribcage and reach their widest right around the level of the crotch and taper from there. That means any padding you do on your hips has to run almost 2 feet and padded panties will never do it. On me its 13" just from my feminine waist to the level of my crotch along my profile and then it has to taper from there. The Veronica is good from the waist to the top of the hips but its too short so it does not fill out the hips at the crotch. So I added a second set to make the widest point at the level of my crotch a couple of towels for my butt and the rest is in the photos.

Good luck shopping,

Amiad.
    I see them here, I see them there, I see them in Bartly Square.

There is no GG that is perfect so the ratio thing is out the door for me. I just look the best I can and be done with it.

Amiad, thank you for putting up this thread. You look very nice.

Hi there Ladies...

Here is the link to the Veronica 2 set you were looking for...

http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/vv2x.cfm

Have a wonderful day,

M

I believe that no matter how expensive it may be... When it comes down to the "Crocodile Dundee Test"... It will never pass, no matter how it looks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually since my taste evolves with female fasion I'd love to do femme jeans, heals, cami and shrug type of outfit. As I like the idea of the veronica despite the mixed reviews, I'd love to see more usefull jeans/veronica pics. Do you suppose you could do a couple more shots using it as delivered to compare against your modifications?

OK I'm newish to all of this. I take it a Veronica is a foundation garment but what kind? And I gotta say it looks like its working for you very well!

P.S. Saw the thread with the link in it.

Thanks
    Last edited by Peggy55; 03-03-2007 at 11:43 PM. Reason: PS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Curvaceous indeed. Your hips are awesome in the Veronica II. If you can look that good in tight jeans you would look very natural in a skirt or dress. Nice waist and nice boobs too - knock 'em dead at the meeting girl.

Lowla