Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: got caught friday

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertaFermina View Post
    Wear another thong and on the visible portion stencil the words:

"Free Willy!" or "Ad Space for Rent"

You're busted, nothing left to do but share the laugh!

Hard as it may be, the best thing you can do now is try to hold your head up and keep on going forward.
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

Wear a different colour. If its not showing make eye contact, pull a little out and smile. If you make light of it they will. Also most girls respond better to a comfident approach especially one that says "I'm doing my own thing whatever, get over it".

Wear what you want, but let us know what you decide and how it goes. If it were me I wouldn't wear the pink one, what other colors do you have?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I agree with most of us here - do not worry about it! Just be yourself. Who knows, one them can turn out to be a close friend!
    Ally

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar

Got caught too...

May be I should not mention this, but, what the hell!
    While reading the posts, I suddenly remembered that I have been caught too a few months ago. One night I was arrested for DWI. The cops put me under arrest and brought me to the station. What do you think they found when they strip-searched me? My purple panties! Surprisingly enough, I had almost no comments about it, except hearing "No bra?". My embarassement was short.

Your classmates probably will have a smaller reaction then you expect, just like I got from the cops.

Good luck again on Monday.
    Miss Lulu

Monday? I'd wear a red one with a little lace at the top! Go for it! Like some others have said. You just may have some very helpful new friends and shopping buddies. Good luck. Don't forget to let us know what happens!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by britney View Post
    friday i wore a pink striped v-string under my normal clothes. while i was siting in one of my classes i heard this group of girls giggeling behind me. finally i heard one of them say "its a pink victorias secret thong hehehe" i looked back and they all smiled and giggled at me. i turned really red. they never said anything to me about it the rest of class but i left quickly after class.

what should i do on monday? i dont know how i can avoid them. i know they will be looking for a thong again.
    As I've said in another identical "jeans/thong/school/caught" thread, you didn't get "caught" you dressed to show, you showed. you got what you wanted. be laughed at, or be a lady and keep your underwear "UNDER".
    Last edited by amanda barber; 03-04-2007 at 05:20 PM.

Tell them you're gay. Gay men wear women's underwear all the time.

No..no that's no right is it?

Uhhhh matching cami under a white shirt? At least you know where they do their shopping....

Seriously, I am with most here, dont sweat it. I think young people are probably more open to CD than us old(er) ones. Go for it, have a giggle over it with them. Who know where it might lead? Could be fun if you let it.

Let us know.

Kimberley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

hold your head high. and wear different color on Monday. I realy like the you have seen mine can I see yours thing.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

My 0.02

When life hands me a lemon, I try to do my best to add vodka and make a "lemon drop".

Seriously, though, hold your head up high. If they notice again, smile at them and give them a little wave. If wearing a V-string is part of who you are, then keep doing it because giving that up would only make you feel repressed.

If you want to add a dose of humor (and if you can garner the nerve) you might walk up to them, tug gently on your v-string, and ask if they can recommend a place to find a matching bra (or whether they know where to find a Victoria's Secret, etc).

Better yet, you could turn it into a question for "fashion advice" if you will. Ask them if they like the v-string, or if they would recommend a different color, etc.

For what it's worth, I admire your courage. I did some underdressing at my last job and I do now at grad school as well, but during high school or college, I couldn't have done that. I would have been to scared.

Kudos to you!

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keep on going, wear a different pair, act like it's the most normal thing in the world (Why shouldn't it be), and if you get the chance, hope you do, educate.

Don't let what you think other people think be a barrier to you.

Claire

Be true to your feelings and yourself - and why shouldn't you, indeed! I was "caught" once and, if anything, this made me all the more determined to wear just what I felt comfortable with. And I still do. Be brave and good luck to you.

Aspiring Member

Smile Conversation piece

I say wear another pair. They will be curious if you are. This presents itself as an ice breaker to make new friends. I think the laughter will stop when they see you are serious. I believe it was shock value at first so the only way to handle it was for them to laugh. Who knows they may want to take you home and give you a make over or play dress up with you.
    Rachel

Aspiring Member
    There are several things you could have said or done. You might consider filing a sexual harassment complaint. In fact that would accomplish a few things. It would protect you from any false claims, and it could help damper future jokes and gossip.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by britney View Post
    what should i do on monday? i dont know how i can avoid them. i know they will be looking for a thong again.
    Then give them what they want.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Just go on with your life. Study hard and forget it.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

done deal!

no way out...one of life's little "oppsies"...
    make the best of it and laugh it off...
    you can wear what you want and so what!
    ciao!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

I'd wear a pair of tighty whiteys and write w/ magic marker on the band. "My other pair is a VS thong" and let it be seen.
    "Diane"

Keep On

Hi Everyone: The free willy thing is priceless. Do go and act like nothing is wrong because after all nothing is wrong. If U were gay they wouldn't even comment about it. U need to let them know U R not gay and that U would like to spend some time together with them and be friends. Mention U have to do a tuneup on so and so's car. Maybe they will ask U to come over for a consultation about their cars. Or that U have to finish up a small repair job at someones house as U do handyman jobs to earn extra money. Then maybe they will ask for U to do a "honeydo".

Great currancy at their age is dinner and company. It may or may not go anywhere but as U get more mature U will come to the understanding that talking to women is the means of getting their clothes off. In my youth I had great success with picnics. Lots of salty KFC and no water..... Just cold wine. Remember to hydrate yourself before doing this however and have a designated driver.

I agree with Karen , they already know so the best thing is to make freinds and have a nice chat with them . Peg

Next time tell them you have matching bras also.

Quote Originally Posted by diane59 View Post
    I'd wear a pair of tighty whiteys and write w/ magic marker on the band. "My other pair is a VS thong" and let it be seen.
    Excellent idea!!!!

Red face

If one or all of these girls had any reason to expose you they would have done it right then and there so their not going to do that so just be yourself and make friends with them. AND let us know what happens.

How about this. Tell them you just had sex with one of the hot coed's and she insisted you trade under ware.