Thread: yay had first gender clinc appt

yay had first gender clinc appt

well as per title i had my first apptment and it went really well i mean the doc i went to see was great well even chatted over the hour that i was supposed to be in there but it went really fast think because he was nice to talk to.

He asked loads of questions non of them hard because they where just questions about me and i can answer them haha.
    After talking and stuff he said he thinks im ok and that he will yes yes to me getting treastment and that i will need to see another doc there for a secound opininon but that could be 4-5 months because they have a back log of people to see them.

Next time if the doc says ok then i will be given the ok to start T yay!!! yeah was fine and went so well.

met my mate Alasdair the sunday night and we went out was really cool cant remember the place he took me but its where they have film premeires lol was really nice had something to eat and drink chatted alot was nice to meet up with him and it broke the eveining up aswell.

monday at 8am Marylin met up with me at the hotel yay!! she took me to hammersmith and we had breakfast then we went onto the appotment afterwards i had a blood test.

Once out of the hospital we went to Harrods yeah that was cool as i have never been there before i got some chocs then we went to buckinham palace that was well cool took loads of pics.

i must say Marylin was the best company i could ask for what a grest freind she made the day great with takeing me on all the sight seeing we got on really well and chatted loads.

i will stop now before this becomes a book lol

Platinum Member
    woohoo!! good on ya Adam.....heres to the next appointment.....im glad things went so well.....but i knew they would

thanks kieron

Yay Adam!

Did ya save any chocs for us?
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Hey, Adam, you've been busy . . . appointment, shopping, sightseeing, dining . . . it all sounds great. I'm especially glad the appointment went well and I'm sure the next one will too. I just wish you didn't have to wait so long for the second opinion. Did you tell the Queen I said "hi"?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Duuuhuuude, awesome. Good for you
    Aww that's great news.
    Well bloody done.
    Now get postin' the photos of your sight-seeing to show us.
    The premierey place? What, Leicester Square? Ahhh.
    Cool.

I'm glad it went so well and that you had a nice time
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Congrats! *hands out a brownie* Feel special - I mixed it up today and that's a Mississippi Mud brownie.
    Yay for good news like that. Hope things continue to go well and your next appt is soonish.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

thankyou everyone i am smileing like this

yeah its lester square i will be posting a vid of pics in a few mins

haha i got nicked

check this out my day in pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5KsfgBQ6fc
    Last edited by Adam; 03-05-2007 at 07:51 PM.

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Bad Adam! What did you do? Trying to give them an oreo?

But congrats! Party all week long!
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Well done Adam I bet that's a relief and to think ya might be on 'T' after the next appointment Wow! xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!