Thread: Thanks to SO’s

Thanks to SO’s

Just a note of thanks to the SO’s that tolerate, allow, help, or even encourage our Cding. You are truly unique very rare and should be treasured.
    I just could not let it go unsaid as none of my ex’s put up with the CDing even though it is a part of me that will always be there.

Thanks

Thanks for this post, laura. It's long over due in my opinion. I am happy to be one of the fortunate crossdressers that is married to a wonderfully understanding and supportive woman. While I do not let an opportunity go by to show her my appreciation, I am pleased to join with you and send out a sincere THANK YOU to all the GGs that have been supportive and to those that are trying. Crossdressing partners "can" actually be beneficial to a relationship. Personally, mine has provided more positive than negative aspects.

Cheers to the ladies!!

Laura,

Thanks hun

Jess
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    arrh thank you hun much appreciated
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

I'd like to second, or third or whatever this one. If my wife hadn't accepted me as I am then we would never have married and I'd have missed out on two great kids, as well as a lot of other stuff, although not all positive.
    Have faith. I don't mean faith in gods or governments, prophets or pundits. Have faith in yourself, in what you can do and what you know to be right. What you need is inside yourself, you can not find it in a book or the words of another, it may be hardest to find it there but if you look, find it you will!

My Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannaj

I also extend my appreciation to my SO (wife) and the other supportive gg's as well. It has been wonderful to have the support!
    Last edited by AllyM; 03-06-2007 at 03:41 PM.
    Ally

you are quite welcome

Thank you for your comments,dear.

It's nice to know we are appreciated by both our husbands and our friends here!

mellisa's wife gg
    If only we wore the same size!!!!

Very nice thought

Thank you for the sentiment.

Yep I agree It's great to have a totally accepting partner otherwise I my never have come as far as I have xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I concur!!!!!
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

i think that is a lovly thought, thankyou

Thank you Laura
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I've always said, publicly, that I really valued the input of all the GGs on this forum, it really would not be such a valuable source of realism, advice and encouragement without them. I still hope, one day, that my own wife will be counted among your numbers, but I'm not hopeful. I love her to bits, even though she's not supportive at all, and right now, I'd settle for just "understanding", then maybe she'd get into the GGs section for all the moral support that is available there.

Cheers to you all ,
    Tony

Coo...I am never much around psoting lately...but thanks...nice to know we are welcome...

Where would without these lovely women that we admire so much. Thanks to all of you wonderful girls for helping us along this path and being so understanding. I'll go and give a personal thank-you to mine now as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]