Thread: Quick question - bouncing breast forms

Quick question - bouncing breast forms

Um so i dont want to big of breast forms because im very petite but i was wounderring how big can you get the breast forms (A-B-C-D) also when you walk or run to they bounce like real breasts

Thank you so much ladies

They come in all shapes, sizes & colors. Generally... The larger, the bouncier. You should look at other women and try to judge a size that suits your frame. After all... We can choose what size to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds like a B cup max is for you, but only you can judge best. I agree, larger ones will bounce more. Also, the more you constrict them, the less bounce. Attachables, with no bra will be bounciest (duh).

Good luck,
    -Sedona

Quote Originally Posted by newtothis8767 View Post
    Um so i dont want to big of breast forms because im very petite but i was wounderring how big can you get the breast forms (A-B-C-D) also when you walk or run to they bounce like real breasts

Thank you so much ladies

I think you'll find your answer here!

http://www.thebreastformstore.co.uk/...eastforms.aspx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

I have a pair of perky C's. They jiggle and are just right.

I'd never heard of breast forms until I joined this site. What uh... well, I can see what they are, but how do they... how do you wear them? Sorry, not quite sure how to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Marie View Post
    I have a pair of perky C's. They jiggle and are just right.
    Same here. A pair of C's fit my frame perfectly without looking too big. I get quite a few people asking me "are those real?", which I assume means they look appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Svetlana View Post
    I'd never heard of breast forms until I joined this site. What uh... well, I can see what they are, but how do they... how do you wear them? Sorry, not quite sure how to ask.
    Think post-mastectomy. Essentially, they're silicone breasts that aren't under the skin. You can attach them with surgical glue, or just wear them with a bra that is designed for forms.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

I see. That surgical glue sounds messy. And they look real, huh? I think that'd be interesting to see.

size.

also, if you are looking at forms and looking at different sizes on charts, you'll want to get slightly larger than an equivalent woman's size because a woman has more natural chest mass there than a man, and different chest construction.

(1-2 sizes more for the same bra/cup size).

Quote Originally Posted by Svetlana View Post
    I see. That surgical glue sounds messy. And they look real, huh? I think that'd be interesting to see.
    They can also be attached with double-sided tapes, which is much less messy. Of course your chest must be hairless, but you need to shave your chest anyway if you want to show some cleavage. I don't usually bother attaching my forms, but they do feel more like they are a part of you when they're attached.

Yes, they do look realistic. Not when you're naked, of course (although the most expensive, skin colour matched forms can be very good). But under a full bra, a silicone breast form looks, moves & feels like the real thing, except that the nipples have a tendency to feel slightly cooler than the rest of the form.

When you walk wearing breast forms, you quickly learn how to adjust the rhythm of your steps to make your breasts jiggle less or more, as desired.

There are over 1600 posts on this forum devoted to breast forms, Svetlana. And they are now very easy to locate using the forum's recently Google-enhanced search functions. The archives are well worth reading if you want to learn about the different types of forms & if you want to understand why those of us who have them love them so much.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe