Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QGC 101 - Quick Gender Change

QGC 101 - Quick Gender Change

Ok class... For todays lesson please pay attention, I'm only going to say this once!!! Naught girls WILL be held after class for further torture... I mean instruction..... Hehe

I’ve had quite a few requests for a more detailed accounting on exactually how I do my quick gender changes. Sooo here goes…

I typically leave either from home or work and before I go, I pre-under-dress with all my lingerie I plan to wear including, thigh highs, panties, padded panties, corset, bra, and top half slip, all under what ever is the male dress code for the day. Doing this saves big time at the change location. Then it’s a 10 minute drive to the nearest unisex family restroom, located on an Interstate Highway rest area. I’ve been using this one and a few like it for a couple years now but the first time I tried it I did a dry run or two to see how busy that particular restroom was at different times of the day. And I have noticed that early in the morning (7:30 am) there are lots of truckers there but they are all in their trucks and there are very few cars. The cars are the ones that typically need to use the unisex restrooms. The afternoon is just the opposite, lots of cars, very few trucks.

On the drive over I usually don my fem footwear (heeled boots lately) and my fem leather jacket. Both look ok with the male things I have on. I usually take 2 totes with me on a trip, one to take into the restroom (which looks a lot like a computer bag), and one I leave in the car with extra items and accessories. In the carry-in bag I have, a slip, a skirt or two, top, wig, breast forms, purse with the jewelry I plan to wear, a hair brush, and camera with mini-tripod, and a smallish makeup bag with the makeup I plan to wear. Additionally I may have a hat or scarf if it’s cold out.

Once in the room, I take off everything except my lingerie and boots, don the slip, skirt, top, and breast forms. Total time 1 or 2 minutes. Next makeup, on with the foundation, eye brows, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, blush, lipstick. Incremental time, 10 minutes. On with the jewelry, necklace, bracelets, watch, earrings… On with the wig and a quick comb job…. I typically don’t apply any finger nails but do that after I leave, in the car, on the way to where ever I’m going. Then it’s on with my fem jacket, hat, or scarf. Pack my male things in the bag, put my wallet, keys and cell phone in the purse. DONE… I may HAVE to take a photo or two or 3 or 4 or 5……

Then I usually listen to the door to see how big of an audience I will have when I exit the restroom, turn out the light and open the door. A few times the same people have seen me go in male and come out female…. Get some good stares!! Lol I may go get a diet coke from the machine then out to the car. Total time from when I left the car to when I returned is 15-20 minutes. I’ve done this dozens of times and have never had a problem. Once or twice someone had tried to get in, and that usually causes me to hurry a bit. Don’t need some elderly lady peeing all over the floor while I change… hehehe That’s why I pick my locations and times so as not to impact others with my hobby…

So that’s my system….. use it if you like or any part of it…. Please send all royalty checks to Karren Huton’s Retirement Account….. hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile 101

Karren , Wow !!!, you've really got that down pat , system down to a science , wow!!!!, that woke me up , !!!!!!, I'm taking this 101, course on a scholarship ,
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Morgan View Post
    Karen I will send you a Gift Card for Levi Strause Jeans.
    Send it on over!! I'm sure I can find a use for it ...... Jimmying open locked restroom doors.... Heating my house... Wonder how many BTUs/oz in a gift card... Better yet.... How many BTUs there are in blue jeans!!!

Karren

.......My Photos

Karen......When I lived in WV, I too could have used a rest area restroom there were two, one just East on I-64 and another just West on I-64 of where I lived, but being the big city of Dallas, TX, might be a problem. Closest rest area is somewhat on the order of an hour away. LOL Not may unisex restrooms around either.

What Do You Use for Finger Nails??

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I typically don’t apply any finger nails but do that after I leave, in the car, on the way to where ever I’m going.
    Your ability to quick change is astounding! The most time-consuming aspect of my transformations tends to be:

Artificial finger nails! (I don't think my hands look feminine enough without them.) First it's a hassle getting them glued on securely, and later prying them off without destroying my real nails. Then cleaning off the glue residue from my real nails.

Do you use artificial nails? If so, what kind are they that can be applied while driving your car? Is there some kind of nail and/or glue you can recommend that goes on quickly and easily, stays on securely, and comes off without hurting your real nails?

A solution to this problem would be a blessing!

Maggie

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Ok class... For todays lesson please pay attention, I'm only going to say this once!!! Naught girls WILL be held after class for further torture... I mean instruction..... Hehe

I’ve had quite a few requests for a more detailed accounting on exactually how I do my quick gender changes. Sooo here goes…

I typically leave either from home or work and before I go, I pre-under-dress with all my lingerie I plan to wear including, thigh highs, panties, padded panties, corset, bra, and top half slip, all under what ever is the male dress code for the day. Doing this saves big time at the change location. Then it’s a 10 minute drive to the nearest unisex family restroom, located on an Interstate Highway rest area. I’ve been using this one and a few like it for a couple years now but the first time I tried it I did a dry run or two to see how busy that particular restroom was at different times of the day. And I have noticed that early in the morning (7:30 am) there are lots of truckers there but they are all in their trucks and there are very few cars. The cars are the ones that typically need to use the unisex restrooms. The afternoon is just the opposite, lots of cars, very few trucks.

On the drive over I usually don my fem footwear (heeled boots lately) and my fem leather jacket. Both look ok with the male things I have on. I usually take 2 totes with me on a trip, one to take into the restroom (which looks a lot like a computer bag), and one I leave in the car with extra items and accessories. In the carry-in bag I have, a slip, a skirt or two, top, wig, breast forms, purse with the jewelry I plan to wear, a hair brush, and camera with mini-tripod, and a smallish makeup bag with the makeup I plan to wear. Additionally I may have a hat or scarf if it’s cold out.

Once in the room, I take off everything except my lingerie and boots, don the slip, skirt, top, and breast forms. Total time 1 or 2 minutes. Next makeup, on with the foundation, eye brows, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, blush, lipstick. Incremental time, 10 minutes. On with the jewelry, necklace, bracelets, watch, earrings… On with the wig and a quick comb job…. I typically don’t apply any finger nails but do that after I leave, in the car, on the way to where ever I’m going. Then it’s on with my fem jacket, hat, or scarf. Pack my male things in the bag, put my wallet, keys and cell phone in the purse. DONE… I may HAVE to take a photo or two or 3 or 4 or 5……

Then I usually listen to the door to see how big of an audience I will have when I exit the restroom, turn out the light and open the door. A few times the same people have seen me go in male and come out female…. Get some good stares!! Lol I may go get a diet coke from the machine then out to the car. Total time from when I left the car to when I returned is 15-20 minutes. I’ve done this dozens of times and have never had a problem. Once or twice someone had tried to get in, and that usually causes me to hurry a bit. Don’t need some elderly lady peeing all over the floor while I change… hehehe That’s why I pick my locations and times so as not to impact others with my hobby…

So that’s my system….. use it if you like or any part of it…. Please send all royalty checks to Karren Huton’s Retirement Account…..
    [SIZE="3"]Karren, very impressed as I don't think that I could change that quick.

Anna Marie x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

This Thread Will Self Destruct In Fifteen Seconds

Why did the "Mission Impossible" theme music keep going through my head while I read this ?

I find it so sad that you need to be so inventive to do something essentially harmless.

But I am curious, how much adrenalin is invested in the "forbidden" nature of what you do and how much is a desperate need to express a side of your personality?

(Genuine question)

If you were able to express yourself without the secrecy....would it be the same experience?

JY

Very cool! I'm glad you don't let the old ladies pee on the floor One part of this wouldn't work for me, though. Veronica pads my behind well enough that my guy pants barely fit and the hip curvature wouldn't exactly scream "guy inside". Maybe those really baggy 1940s suit pants......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Amazing... You are just amazing Karren. QGC 101... Tee-Hee-Hee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I dress up underneath when i go out also then slip into outerwear when i get there. l only go out dressed in my car or a very quiet street.

Whatever floats your boat Karr. I know you are still floating, so it must work for you. Enjoy it while you can cause when you get older, you get slower. I used to do stuff like that and it was pretty exciting. When you get to be my age, however, you begin to take your time and really don't care about the drama any more. I am glad you still have fun doing it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    I find it so sad that you need to be so inventive to do something essentially harmless.

But I am curious, how much adrenalin is invested in the "forbidden" nature of what you do and how much is a desperate need to express a side of your personality?

(Genuine question)

If you were able to express yourself without the secrecy....would it be the same experience?

JY
    Actually there is no rush anymore... Its mundain now... Almost a routine!! And I have asked myself that same genuine question.... And I think if it were all legal and unsecret I'd have to start robbing banks enfemme!! Hehe

But there is something to the clandistinish nature of what I do!!! Karren Hutton.... Agent 007.342568 X10 to the 12th!! Rounding error!!

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Do you use artificial nails? If so, what kind are they that can be applied while driving your car? Is there some kind of nail and/or glue you can recommend that goes on quickly and easily, stays on securely, and comes off without hurting your real nails?

A solution to this problem would be a blessing!

Maggie
    I use Fisrt Kiss Stick-on nails. They wear well and are reusable... I keep 2 or 3 boxes all painted up and ready to go.... And if you get Arleene's Tack pressure sensitive glue you can make them go even further....

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-09-2007 at 06:50 PM.

.......My Photos

Wow Karren after reading this ..its all really just a game for you ...or .....total need to crossdress ...you actual go thru all this ...yikes !!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
    wow Karen sounds like it's the rush , the thrill you might get busted , that on the edge thingy , and the thrill of the attention of who ever comes along in real life or out on line.... i mean it cool it's what you do it's what makes you who you are that's a good thingy...and a bit of the excise compulsive thing too .....yar i hear you there i got a bit of the same thing some times i am afraid to try out something new as soon it's all or noutrhing pushing until there is nothing left to do ..... lol go girl go.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn View Post
    Wow Karren after reading this ..its all really just a game for you ...or .....total need to crossdress ...you actual go thru all this ...yikes !!!!!!!!!!!
    NO!!! I made it all up!!! hehehe Of coarse.... It's just how I get to do what I love to do........ So anyone that get's to dress at home any time you want with an accepting SO.....

SEE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE?????

You could be the person in the next stall..... lol

Love Karren

.......My Photos

How do you get pre-under dressed at home when your wife is anti-CD?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi Lynn View Post
    How do you get pre-under dressed at home when your wife is anti-CD?
    Vewy Vewy quietly and quickley...... Waskelly Wabbit....

Love Karren

.......My Photos

There is a better way.
    Get dressed in the comfort of your own home, walk out of the door to your car and drive away. I don't know how things work in the US but here there are generally three options:
    1)people look away and pretend they didn't see you,
    2)they stare at the weirdo, or most likely
    3)they see and really don't care.
    I find option three to be the most common.

Your neighbours and alleged friends do not own your life. You do. Stop hiding in toilets !!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Anyone can be nice, being difficult is an art.

Quote Originally Posted by RobynM View Post
    There is a better way.
    Get dressed in the comfort of your own home, walk out of the door to your car and drive away. I don't know how things work in the US but here there are generally three options:

Your neighbours and alleged friends do not own your life. You do. Stop hiding in toilets !!
    Option 4 - Wife shoots me with a gun as I leave the house enfemme, police, ambulance and news crew arrive.... to watch the me heading to the hospital.... blood all over my dress.....

You dress the way you like and I'll dress the way I have too.... any way I have toooo!!! Don't need you telling me what's right for me........ You have no clue as to my situation.....

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-09-2007 at 10:52 PM.

.......My Photos

My Heroine

Karen you are and have always been my hero...heroine (sp?). Just being able to put that all together before I left the house would be mind boggling. Dodging my wife and putting it together would be (ode to Joy) mission impossible. However make no mistake about it...it is true...I have seen the pix. My hat/wig is off to you Karen.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

How about a lesson on how to change back to a guy in a hurry.

I've done changes in my car before but never in a public place. Real smooth there Karen
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by RobynM View Post
    There is a better way.

Basicly that how it is here too, but some choose to hide to keep a job or because of a lack of self esteem causing the idea that they cant get a better homelife or don't deserve a better homelife.

So Karren are you going to come out with your own
    How to do it yourself book
    Or just wait a while and make a movie ?
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day