Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling like a woman

Feeling like a woman

often in threads we read about feeling like a woman............... so what does "feeling like a woman" mean to you ???????????
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Good question Jess. I don't even think women know what that means, they just are (themselves). That's the way I am, I just am (myself). Maybe they got the idea from Shania Twain?

Hi Jess, this is a good question, now I can only answer for myself but there is no way I can "feel like a woman", I may use the clothes to look like one and I might feel a bit more submissive while dressed as a woman, but in my opinion, only a GG or a TS can know how a woman feels.
    *again this is my opinion*
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I'm just a Lisa...
    Der TranssexuellauĂźenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    To be honest i don't know what feeling like a woman is like. Although i wish i were born female i only know how i feel and cannot compare to the unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Y View Post
    Hi Jess, this is a good question, now I can only answer for myself but there is no way I can "feel like a woman", I may use the clothes to look like one and I might feel a bit more submissive while dressed as a woman, but in my opinion, only a GG or a TS can know how a woman feels.
    *again this is my opinion*
    I really think feeling like a woman can only be left up to a GG. I may dress like one but in no way do I feel like one.

This is indeed a philosophical question: for us "feeling like a woman" can most likely only be "feeling like a man think that a woman feels"...

As even if we feel like a woman trapped in a male body, there is no way that we can know for sure that genetic women feel about their feminity like we do about ours...

Eugenie

I really with I knew how it felt, but only a GG would actually know that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I doubt you could find many genetic women able to come to a consensus on what it is to feel like a woman. What chance do we have to know what it is, other than by relying on stereotypes? Even then, which stereotype do we favor -- the soccer mom? the diva? the Barbie doll? the successful businessperson?

Being TG, it's enough for me to be me -- no games and no playacting are necessary, just honesty.

Feels like a woman

[SIZE="1"]Oh Boy! That's a question. I won't answer for CD's, for I am TS. For me, it's not the outer look, but what or how you feel about yourself on the inside. Even though I am a natal male I have always been a woman on the inside, it's not "feels like a woman" it's I am a woman! I don't know any other way, and for the GG's I've talked to, it just is.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Be true to yourself, even if no one else wants you to be!

To live your life in fear, is to live only half a life.
    "Strictly Ballroom"

:GE: Hugs To All!! Shelly
    [/SIZE]

i dont feel like a woman i feel with my hands hahaha but most times i look like one

I wish I knew
    Angie

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

Hmmmmmm......

Maybe I am close because.................. I don't feel like a man And now that I think about it... I never did
    Last edited by btmgrl6; 03-10-2007 at 01:32 AM.

The soft touch of just shaved legs. Hose, heels, doing my face, adding a nice lip stick...feels nice and relaxing......

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    To me feel like a woman is the self conscious of "sexyness", at least that's what I think I feel when I think I feel like a woman..... I'm confused now...
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't. —Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

A Woman

GINA has it correct . I feel ultra - sexy when I am enfemme. Sexual pleasure and allure are the main reason that I dress. & Trina - Sensual Irish Babe
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Okay, so far it's the PERCEPTION of what some think it feels like being a woman. My wife used to tell me that was far from the truth when we used to discuss my crossdressing. Each woman is different in her perception about womanhood just as each man is different in his perception of manhood. I would think any feeling would also come from experiencing "being" on a daily, monthly and yearly basis and the interpersonal relationships with family and friends. As I said, women and people in general just "are" who they are.

Hi Jess! That's the eternal question for a cder. Do you know how it feels to be a man? Unfortunately, I'll never know how it feels to be a woman. I can dress and act like a woman, but that's as close as I can get. I can feel girly, and express my feminine side, but even then I'll never know. Jess, if someone asks you how it feels to be a woman your answer will probably differ from many other ladies. I don't think there is one correct answer, but either way, I can't possibly know. Heck, I'm still unsure how it feels to be a man, LOL!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Tough question! Feeling like a women I don't even know what a man is spoused feel like on the i don't think u can feel either you just are you feel what you what you are comfortable with you just be you . As I'm me what what other people think we should not care just think what the world would be like if every CD,TS.tg ,tv, and who ever came out and expressed what they fell we would change the way of life as we know it the world would be a better place but we all choose to say in the closet and come out in dribs and drabs because were worried what their all going to think say or what ever. i think if we all came out at once their be more of us then any other gender on the planet sorry thing i strayed from the question I'm me Jessie

I took a long time thinking about this question before answering it.

Only a woman can know what it feels like to be a woman, and I believe that experience will be unique to each woman. When I dress, I don't think I feel like a woman, but I feel much better about how I feel about my appearance (even though I would not pass scrutiny).
    Rebecca

How should I know.... I'm not one and never will be.... I just like to wear their clothing!!!!! hehehe

Love karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Feeling like a woman

some times i feel so FEMALE that, hey is unbelievable ... sometimes i feel like i wanna be pregnant, i wanna have a baby to give him the love any MUM can give a child, and to have a MAN of MY own that will understand me, but only if am in DRAG once am in MY MALE cLOTHING the feeling is no longer around, ohh sometimes it scares me.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly R View Post
    [SIZE="1"]Oh Boy! That's a question. I won't answer for CD's, for I am TS. For me, it's not the outer look, but what or how you feel about yourself on the inside. Even though I am a natal male I have always been a woman on the inside, it's not "feels like a woman" it's I am a woman! I don't know any other way, and for the GG's I've talked to, it just is.[/SIZE]
    To be honest with you Jess, those few times I say it I mean it pretty much like Shelly does. It's when my thoughts and feelings are consistant with what women tend to say their thoughts and feelings are. Yes, it may be my perception but then that's all I have to go on. It's that same perception that tells me that ordinarily I don't feel like a man but now and then I do.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Killer question

Quote Originally Posted by jess(SO) View Post
    often in threads we read about feeling like a woman............... so what does "feeling like a woman" mean to you ???????????
    And just loaded with pitfalls for those who dare to respond. I suppose there is no way for us to know what a woman feels. I doubt each woman knows what another woman feels. If I were to use the phrase "I feel/felt like a woman", I suppose it should be translated to mean:
    - I feel attractive
    - I feel at peace
    - I feel like someone
    - I am happy
    - I feel "right" - and no, I can't expand on that one. You either get it or you don't. lol
    Obviously woman do not all feel this way all of the time any more than we do, so I suppose it is a phrase that can't be taken literally.
    Kim

Kim - An Excellent Post

I could not have said it any better. & Trina - I Feel Sexy When I am EnFemme
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud