Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you wish you looked more feminine?

Banned Read only

Do you wish you looked more feminine?

There is always talk on this forum about passing in public. Well many of us don't. So do you wish you looked more feminine so you could pass?
    Or are you just happy to be a closet?

(My answer is i wish i was a GG, but many of you vary on the spectrum and i realize that)

I would love to be alittle shorter , I think that would make a big dif , younger , prettier , bigger boobs , I guess thats a big yes

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    (My answer is i wish i was a GG, but many of you vary on the spectrum and i realize that)
    Oooooh! Funny thing is I fought real hard not to look fem when I was young and would have looked real good if I tried. But, yes, it would be nice to look more feminine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can you turn it on and off?

If you can then yes of course.

If you can't then no...life is complicated enough in guy mode.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    Can you turn it on and off?
    No you can't turn it off. It would be as if you were born that way.

I wish I "looked more feminine so [I] could pass".

I would love to have implants, preferably a C cup.

I could probably get along well enough with a B cup (easier to be in DRAB), but I would be willing to "take my chances" with a C cup.

If money was no object, then FFS would be on my list. They can do your face in a way that would fit both of your genders. Plus shave off a few years.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    Like Deborah I wish I was a GG. But I am what I am and its now too late to do anything about it. I think my face can be made to look feminine with relative ease. It would have been nice not to have such a generous cover of hair in arms/chest and legs (which I am unable to shave).
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

me personally i wish i was a gg too but with enough effort i dont have much trouble passing in public..alot of people never know but always room for improvement

Nah, if I did that, the poor GG's wouldn't stand a chance. Just kidding! I'm quite content looking like I do and really don't mind if others know I am a guy. I have my own reasons for that.

When I was in my early 20's I was very passable. Not it takes ALOT of work to be passable. I am going to try some of the herbal pills to see if I develope any breast tissue. I have heard of mixed results. But yes, I wish I was about 50# lighter, 2-3 inches shorter and more femminine in my facial features.

Having seen some of the personal websites and the pix posted on here, there are plenty that can more than pass. I wish I had figured all this out 20 years ago, may have been able to do something about the aging process. I told my wife if I could look half as good as she does I would go out in a heartbeat. I guess my answer is yes. It would make it a lot easier wouldn't it?

Dawn

Hi,
    I'm quite pleased with my appearance, just wished I had a little smaller nose.
    Huggs,
    Andi ....

YES. I wish I were about 3 inches shorter, a whole bunch lighter, and of course more feminine features: face hands, legs, feet, and of course the big 3, Boobs, Butt, and Hips.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If I were not 6'1", with a strong chin, it would be easier, however, I don't want to be a woman. A 50+ year-old **** is a sorry sight.

[SIZE="3"]I need a shrink!!! Shrink my large hands,, my broad shoulders and big byceps, and big head, also less height and a thinner waist, oh yeah smaller feet!!!

Jennifer
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I wish I could pass, but I am 6'3" barefoot and 210 lbs. I work out and have man arms, lol.

But, I have gone out dressed and I just luv dressing. Cant do it often, but I really dont care what I look like to others...its more how I feel.

my opinion

I don't wish to be more feminine, just prettier. If I look in the mirror and I don't think I look pretty I say, "Why bother!"

Yes I would

I would love to be more feminine. I've got a lot of hair all over my body and a very masculine face and build.

Veronica

I just wish I was a GG too, I'm proud of myself in a lot of ways, but yet I'm feeling left out. Probably too self-conscious. We see detail in ourselves that we hope others won't.
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    at 5'7 just need to lose 70lbs and we pass anyway *^_^*, When we had long hair we were alway called by "mam" or "miss" untell they saw our berd lol. On the phone when we worked for the goverment we were always called miss I loved it! (though he hated it)

hopes to you all
    Keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Although I've been called "mam" and "miss" a few times in both drab and enfemme I would feel more comfortable with a smaller nose and reduced chin. Then my shrink told me there are women with big noses, chins, and of different sizes and I shouldn't feel bad about it. I'm thinking if I lose more weight then my face will look more feminine. If I don't, then surgry is an option.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

girl next door
    While I am fortunate (as a CD) to have some femmy featutres (thin arms, nice butt and legs), I'd choose more if I could. I'd still want to appear male in drab, but just have less hair, smaller hands and finer facial features. I'm not complaining though.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Yes I would like that very much
    Angie

More Feminine ?

What gorgeous girl doesn't want to be as feminine as possibe ? This Old bag (hehe ) certainly wants to be the most feminine gal around. & Trina - Old Babe with Some New Tricks
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud