Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Do you wish you looked more feminine?

Raquel

Raquel Welch is the Lady that I would like to be considered a twin. I don't think that there is any woman more feminine that Raquel, certainly not any Lady, at her age, over sixty - five ! I own, at this time 15 wigs, 12 are from the Raquel Collection. Incidentally her collection is fantastic. & Trina - Lover of All Things Raquel
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Duh!!! YES!!!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Yes. There are a couple of areas I think could be more fem. My nose for one thing and my rear and my hips and my .... If I keep this up, I might as well just go for the operation.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Changes to be more fem

Beleive it or not the GG's wish some of the same stuff. Bigger boobs, smaller azz and smaller nose, you know smaller feet. I know my mom wears a 9 shoe and I have always heard her say she wishes she had a smaller foot. I am a 7 or 7 1/2. I am 5 foot and I have always been known as shorty or short stuff nic names like that called all through school so yes, being taller would definetly be a plus for me. So just know that we have things GG or TG's or CD's alike that we would all love to change here and there if we could.

Definately

yes I'd love to look more fem,I think the only thing I have going in my favour is that I am short at only 5ft 6 and relatively slim.I wish I knew how to make my nose look slimmer,I haven't a clue how to apply makeup to do that.

Oddly enough I've been told by some that I am passable,but I debate it at times.

Hugs

Melanie

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I'm happy as a crossdresser, but would love it if I looked a little more feminine; not too much so as to look odd when in male mode, but enough to be able to pass a casual glance when dressed.

In particular; I would like to shed quite a few pounds in weight (who wouldn't!), lose my body hair, and have narrower shoulders.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Once you take ownership of yourself and accept yourself, you work with what you have. Women do a very good job of this, as every woman is beautiful in my opinion. You no longer "wish", you just do. Those are the folks I get along with the best. Nose job? Boob job?Too tall? Too heavy? Forget it, you are my friend regardless.

YES! I definatly wish i was naturaly very feminine looking.

Yes, I very much agree that I would like to be a gg. I have given it alot of thought. At this point, I couldnt pass 100% but if I gave time and work, I would pass somewhat, but dream of becoming more.
    Last edited by courtney44; 03-15-2007 at 11:44 AM.
    My page; www.Facebook.com/courtney.alexis.543

My S.O. hates wearing skirts, dresses, heals, and makeup. But likes me wearing them. Makes a good pair.

If its skimpy, silky, and sexy, I like, I want.

Being more Fem

As for me, I would like to have a more fem sounding voice vice my deap base male. Yes , I would like to have some boobs also, but that is intirly up to and in the hands of my wife. maby some day when she is ready.

Umm duh . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    There is always talk on this forum about passing in public. Well many of us don't. So do you wish you looked more feminine so you could pass?
    Or are you just happy to be a closet?

(My answer is i wish i was a GG, but many of you vary on the spectrum and i realize that)
    Duh says it all - yes, I wish I were more feminine so I could pass better.
    Kim

Kim

You look great with that short hair style. & Trina - Red Haired Minx
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Duh says it all - yes, I wish I were more feminine so I could pass better.
    Kim
    i love the short hair look, your one of the prettyest CD's I've seen on this site. If I had one wish it would be to look as Beautiful as you do as a woman. I've been crossdressing for about 15 20 years now and I don't even look as good as you, Whats your secrect? I'm just now starting to feel relaxed enough to talk to others about my lifestyle and my passion, but I could use some to talk to and help me with some issues I have becoming a woman.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    My answer is i wish i was a GG, but many of you vary on the spectrum and i realize that
    Me too, I wish I had been born a GG. If not that, if I could just turn a key and become the GG I've always wished I'd been, I'd turn it and toss away the key.
    Lori

I would love to look more feminine. luckily im still really young and i have time to do electrolysis and hormone treatment and whatnot.
    the formula for success:
    A=x+y+z where A=success, X=work, Y=play, and Z=keep your mouth shut
    ~Albert Einstien

Yes
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

OH Yes! I would love to be more fem in a few ways. I would not mind having a rearend on me and some hips to boot. Now for the boobs that would be a tad harder to hide. Come to think about it....I would work the boob problem out and be happy with them. I woud love for the adams apple to be gone too!
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Unhappy

Yes i wish that i was more feminine so that i could go out,
    joanne f

Oh I don't mind really... I've been called Woman, Man and It in one sentence before
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Maybe not so much feminine as androgynous.

Add me to the list of "duh, of course!" responses

Body-hair, yuck. What was Mother Nature thinking when she invented that??

A bit smaller feet, not size 10 /11. That would help.
    Maybe a bit slower beard growth. Bit thinner hair on the legs.. That would not matter in Male mode, but very handy in Fem mode
    Last edited by joperinal; 04-04-2007 at 10:47 AM.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    With the exception of my height, I can pretty much pass...tough when you're 6'7" and you love heels...

The funny part is my "very" consertative sister would pass as a twin, I know, Duuuuuh...But it was my wife who really brought it to my attention....and...she is right, My sis and I look like twins...

If only she knew she had a twin on the right side of the country...

I wish I could flip magically between guy and GG at will. I'd probably live half my life as a guy, half as a gal.

Emma