Thread: Crossdressing!!!! Since Age, Pretty!!!!!!!!

Crossdressing!!!! Since Age, Pretty!!!!!!!!

Hi, everybody,
    OK.... The big ? WHY?
    When did it start & why?
    I have come to the conclusion.... Who Cares!!!
    I just do it!
    That being said, I cant but, loving to dress up, in little girls party dresses!!
    How many of you CD GIRL'S.. Do the same???
    I am , intersted in a little Knowledge, but more OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dressing like a little girl, has always been, a major part of my life!!!
    CROSSDRESSING is who I am , (but there are many, different way's to crossdress) The little girl thing is a treat, I just LUV it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Any of you, other girls, CARE to share. PIX, STORIES, FUN
    XOXO Tiffany
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CDTiffany; 03-10-2007 at 07:09 PM.

Cute. Where do you get such pretty outfits?
    If you walk into a room and nobody notices, Why walk into the room?

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar

For me it is ike a teenager

I understand from a great deal of serious study over the years that it is fairly common for us crossdressers to dress in, shall we say, attire that isn't in line with our true age. I tend to dress mostly in juniors miniskirts, etc. If I understand the psychology of it, many M-T-F CD's dress in younger clothing b/c we are trying to capture what we may have missed "back then" that is very important to us. For exampe, I absolutely loved the miniskirts that were popular in the late 1960's, but was, at that time, scared to death that I would be found out. I didn't get to live that crucial part of my life as I wanted (or, better said, dressing as I wanted), so today I probably go overboard for the female clothing of a younger age. I hope I am making sense. I have seen this articulated much better. At any rate, this is what I understand. And, while I have a very accepting, supportive wife, her one complaint about my CDing is that she wishes I would start dressing "age appropriate" and not like a teenager. (But, gosh, I do love miniskirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

ever since time began for me why i dont know but i dont care i just do it

Quote Originally Posted by CDTiffany View Post
    I cant but, loving to dress up, in little girls party dresses!!
    How many of you CD GIRL'S.. Do the same???
    I am , intersted in a little Knowledge, but more OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dressing like a little girl, has always been, a major part of my life!!!
    CROSSDRESSING is who I am , (but there are many, different way's to crossdress) The little girl thing is a treat, I just LUV it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Any of you, other girls, CARE to share. PIX, STORIES, FUN
    XOXO Tiffany
    Hiya Tiffany darlin',

it is my oldest fantasy, being dressed and treated as a little girl, I know why too, for me it is as Barbara posted. When i was pre-school my big sister used to dress me up in her party dresses. Everyone treated me really sweetly like a real little girl. I totally loved the feeling of being loved for being pretty delicate sweet and girlish.

I was always going to grow up transgendered as i feel female inside and have always wanted to be female. Being dressed and treated as a little girl was my first experience and catalyst so it is a very precious fantasy.

I love the dresses but could not hack actually being a little girl for long when I was invited to a Little Girl weekend. The ones i met were all truly sweet and innocent but what for me was role play fun for them was a lifestyle. Inter-playing with a mommie I would have enjoyed but after a few hours of genuine fun acting in the authentic role of a little girl, dressing dollies, party games etc i got bored and hankered to be a big girl again. Fortunately i did have a fifites Stepford Wife dress with me, so went and baked cookies in the kitchen for the little ones

I think the ALG lifestyle is open to misunderstanding but from what i have seen, it is completely innocent in comparison to the rest of the CD/TG scene. For me it was a fun diversion into a fantasy of a girlhood i wish i had experienced for real, but it is not who i am. Give me half an excuse to wear such a pretty dress and role play as a little girl for a mommie i would love the experience but ultimately i have the urges of a sensual woman not an innocent little girl.

But, leaving the lifestyle aside, if it is pretty no matter the style of dress i want to wear it ... so come on sweetheart lemme see your pretty dress and we can share.

Hugz xxx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tiffany Tuesday; 03-10-2007 at 07:36 AM.
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]

have you ever been to www.pettipond.com lots of girls in petticoated dresses. there's even a cd section.

been dressing since my teens & still going strong , will never stop , gotta say I love all those outfits there soo sweet , especially the schoolgirl one
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Quote Originally Posted by shannonsilk View Post
    have you ever been to www.pettipond.com lots of girls in petticoated dresses. there's even a cd section.
    I have Shannon,
    it is such a lovely site for all who adore feminine frillies and also those who love flaunting them. And so friendly they even let me in the door http://www.pettipond.com/pinup27.htm

Is everyone pettied out here? I really hoped to see lots of you lovely girls showing your pretty petticoats and crinolines in this thread
    Last edited by Tiffany Tuesday; 03-10-2007 at 09:37 PM.
    flaunt it you'll get it

Cute site. I'm too old for the little girl look, but you're not. Go for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i love the LG look.....i dont know if i could make it a lifestyle, though....petties make me feel so happy, so pretty. I love the sound best. I adore party dresses and such.....but i couldnt live like one........

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Tuesday View Post
    I have Shannon,
    it is such a lovely site for all who adore feminine frillies and also those who love flaunting them. And so friendly they even let me in the door http://www.pettipond.com/pinup27.htm

Is everyone pettied out here? I really hoped to see lots of you lovely girls showing your pretty petticoats and crinolines in this thread
    Thank you tiffany, for all your input on this thread. Cool pix, by the way. How did you find this Little girl day? And , what do you mean by, (petticoat pond) they even let me in the door? Other than that, very cool idea, for other girls to show there infant side!!!!!!
    XOXO Tiffany

Love the Pink one, looking forward to the day I can get pretty satin gurlly outfit..wifes not that crazy about the idea.although she has picked me up so very pretty fuu fu clothes..
    BoyBrittany

Quote Originally Posted by CDTiffany View Post
    Thank you tiffany, for all your input on this thread. Cool pix, by the way. How did you find this Little girl day? And , what do you mean by, (petticoat pond) they even let me in the door? Other than that, very cool idea, for other girls to show there infant side!!!!!!
    XOXO Tiffany

Thank you Tiffany darling mwhaa mwhaa,

The little girl weekend was lovely and the girls very sweet. They were really into being little girls ... in everything! I found it all too serious and intense about really being little girls and i felt totally restricted in the role of a pre-teen. It was fun but not for too long. Who wants to be all innocent and boring in frumpy frillies all the time, when there are other ages of our womanhood equally interesting and so much more wicked and fun

And, I meant even let me in the door as the members very kindly voted me Poufbunny 2005 and i do not always dress so all demure girlie and innocent
    luvnhugz ... curtsey curtsey
    xxx
    Last edited by Tiffany Tuesday; 03-11-2007 at 06:37 AM.
    flaunt it you'll get it

Wow, TIffany, you are special. I think your pictures in the pin-up section are the best. Don't feel left out. I also have this hankering to dress in little girl outfits, but not to be a submissive. I love long frilly, lacy dresses, bobby socks and shoes to match. Although I don't have any right now, you've made me want to seriously find them. There are too many people who think this is a perversion, even as a CD. It's not any worse than being a CD, and that's not a perversion! I have longed to find clothes like this for years, but never thought they were available. I don't always want to dress that way, I have my casual side as an adult, but also have this cheerleader urge too, including Hooters outfits lately. You have my total support.
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    I remember using my mother's razor to shave my legs so I could be like her (at the age of 5). It didn't work. I still have the scar to prove it.

It didn't stop me from trying.

Whatever works for you. For me, I can't reconcile the difference between cute little girls and ****ty. I still prefer the 4 L's Leather, Lace Latex and Lycra. have fun!

Gold Member
    Sissy dresses???? You know I would love to have one, I think they are so cool.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Hey, whatever works for you is fine. I dont think the little girl thing is a "weird perversion", but it is a curious, interesting variant of the CD thing that may shed some light on some of the reasons we may CD.

Personally, it does nothing for me. Even as a little kid, I was never attracted in any way to little girls. Like most boys my age, I thought they were "creepy"----I WAS however always attracted to OLDER girls--Mid teens to young adult. (even before the CD urge hit me) I think a LOT of boys are this way. They say "they hate girls" , but this may only apply to girls their age, who have no boobs, sexy clothing or makeup, but are really attracted to older girls and women (although most wont admit it) I have seen a lot of 9 to 12 year old boys talk in admiring terms of famous super models,or actresses, for instence, who at the same time express distain for girls their own age.

I suspect those who like the little girl thing also liked little girls and girls their own age when they too were little. I remember me and some of my friends not understanding the attraction of some school mates to girls our own age. We liked to look at the high school girls, not our fellow third and fourth graders.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, mind you, but I suspect those same attitudes may affect the style in which we crossdress.

Yet another variant may be a Humbling/humiliation aspect that is a turn on in itself for some people---The little girl, having the lowest social status (even below adult women) or maximum vulnerability. Of course this is a variant of the SM element present in some CDs.

Just things to mull over and speculate about.