Thread: Estrogel

Estrogel

Hi

Has anybody tried this gel with any success ?
    Is it a patch or a pumped amount for topical application

Julie

Estrogen gel is a topical form of estrogen. It is safer than oral estrogen since it bypasses the liver. It dosages can be controlled by the careful application of amounts. It is not quite as effective as the patches but should work. You still need to use anti-anddrogens and you still need to monitor your blood work.
    Good luck and be careful

Lightbulb Gel vs. Phyto

I would very much like to try this new estrogel or perhaps phyto estrogens as an alternative to chemical 'mones which require medical supervision.
    Any recommendations as to which would be safer?
    Thanks!
    MarieTG

Quote Originally Posted by jhnjks
    Estrogen gel is a topical form of estrogen. It is safer than oral estrogen since it bypasses the liver. It dosages can be controlled by the careful application of amounts. It is not quite as effective as the patches but should work. You still need to use anti-anddrogens and you still need to monitor your blood work.
    Good luck and be careful
    It is not certain that you 'need' anti-androgens.

My significant breast growth was the result of just 2 months on (100mcg daily) estrogen patches, with no other assistance. According to the medical advice an 'oldie' like me should have shown almost no growth at all, but actually the reverse was the case.

And before you ask, I have no symptoms of low testosterone levels.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

That is helpful information. I think the anti-androgens help in some of the other male markers such as hair distribution and muscle mass. I am pleased for you in your continued growth toward your goal.

Does the estrogen give you headaches as some of the literature suggests?

Quote Originally Posted by jhnjks
    That is helpful information. I think the anti-androgens help in some of the other male markers such as hair distribution and muscle mass. I am pleased for you in your continued growth toward your goal.

Does the estrogen give you headaches as some of the literature suggests?
    not so I would notice, but I wasn't counting.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

layme
    Where to get these patches???

Quote Originally Posted by layme
    Where to get these patches???
    before you even think about it you should check all the references that have appeared in various threads in this section. It is not a course to be taken lightly. You can check my posts for a start. ................ research, read, and then ask advice when you know a bit more.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]