Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A CD's Revolution

Michelleupnorth michelleupnorth's Avatar

Talking A CD's Revolution

Let’s start a revolution. Let us girls pick a day in the future and all go out in public on the same day. I figure that with so many of us coming out at the same time people will talk for sure and if the press gets a hold of it maybe, just maybe the general public will be a little more understanding of us and we won’t need to feel trapped in our homes. We need to educate people and how do we do that? Maybe some day it will be a normal thing to see men dressed as woman in public

kinda

I think that would be a great idea just it would be hard for some of us to work up the curage to do so but good thought

Quote Originally Posted by newtothis8767 View Post
    I think that would be a great idea just it would be hard for some of us to work up the curage to do so but good thought
    The power is in the numbers. If we see others like us and that support us we will be one. Maybe we could set a new world record

Good idea!!!
    And if there are any CD's who don't feel like dressing in fem they can still come with the ones that will be in fem. That will give them more confidence.
    Have to be a Sat or Sun. It can be a shopping outing, a park outing, a restaurant outing, just to name a few. I'm game in the Toledo area!!!!
    Love,
    Tamera

ya

the only hard thing is some how we would have to reach every one on a national or global scale but we shouldent just do CDers how bout Male to females um Preoperation And Post Op casual Cders and full time Cders female impersanaters Ext..................

Hi newtothis,
    I like your idea but I would like to start out small and get the CD's out. Then I would like to take your suggestion. That is a good way to learn about each other.
    Love,
    Tamera

Sorry but I went out on my own on Saturday it was truly scary and not for me

Hi Toyah,
    I went out to Friday by myself. Went JC Penny's bought a purse and a top. And I went to Kohls and bought some makeup. Maybe if you went with someone (either in fem or male mode) it would help with your cofidence.
    Love,
    Tamera

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    Hi Toyah,
    I went out to Friday by myself. Went JC Penny's bought a purse and a top. And I went to Kohls and bought some makeup. Maybe if you went with someone (either in fem or male mode) it would help with your cofidence.
    Love,
    Tamera
    I guess it may do but I live in the CD backwarters hun would definatly be in serious trouble in the daytime

One of the best places to do this would be Washington D.C. It would sure get a lot of press there, especially a parade on Pennsylvania Ave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Toyah,
    To bad I don't live near ya. We would definetely paint the town. Besides if you don't mind me askin', where do ya live?
    Love,
    Tamera

I think this idea would have about as much of an effect on the media as ten dolphins doing a back flip. No, not football Dolphins, real dolphins.
    Once bitten, always smitten

Forget about the politics. Just go out and have fun.
    Love,
    Tamera

Hey... Gay's marched until they got what they wanted. They are even working for same-sex marriages now.

Maybe it's time we did some marching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm busy that day.... most likely out shopping enfemme at the mall....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm busy that day.... most likely out shopping enfemme at the mall....

Love Karren
    Karren... You are always out at the malls... I think that you are one of our best representatives! You'd be there in spirit, I'm sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How about October 31?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

A CD Revolution

I like the idea and I like October. One of the few time in the future that I might be able to pull it off. The problem is that we are so spread out that most of us would be going solo and if it is the first time out it would be very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    I like the idea and I like October. One of the few time in the future that I might be able to pull it off. The problem is that we are so spread out that most of us would be going solo and if it is the first time out it would be very difficult.
    A gathering place is required. I'm in Canada and we could come out in Toronto and Vancouver,
    The United States could do a similar thing Seattle and Washington or somewhere warmer, you girls are so lucky. October sounds good but in the land of cold I'll be wearing slacks.
    Europe could do the same.....

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Washington, DC

Sounds like the right place to have a CD DAY.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Toyah View Post
    I guess it may do but I live in the CD backwarters hun would definatly be in serious trouble in the daytime
    Toyah.. you should come up here i will take you to Toronto , there you will meet many friends from CD.com and we all can paint the town pink
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous Quote

"The road to success is paved with bodies" That may not be exact but it does say what may/will happen to those who venture out first. Just to many of us can't take a chance on being publicly exposed. And you know the press will be working hard to expose as many of us as they can. Who's first ?

Oct. 31 is about the safest day to go out en femme. If ANYONE says anything about you & your outfit, you can always say that it is just a Halloween prank. Even if they don't say anything, they will probably think it's a Halloween costume. And it's a beginning into getting people to see you en femme.

"What are you waiting for?" -

Does any of you have a Gay Pride Month where you live? Is there any Gay marches happening at that time? This may sound a little wierd but try getting anyone that is "T" oriented to march that day under the TG or CD flag.
    June is the Gay Pride month in the bay area, there is marches in San Jose, and San Francisco. I will be at both marches, along with other ladies I know, all of them "T's" of some type. As many of the "t" and CD's we can get will march under the TG flag. These ladys will come from the many LGBTQ, clubs and organizations in the bay area.
    It is a place to start.
    [SIZE="3"] Be true to yourself, even if no one else wants you to be!

To live your life in fear, is to live only half a life.
    "Strictly Ballroom"

:GE: Hugs To All!! Shelly
    [/SIZE]

America, Europe, yes, but Middle East?

I can see there may be tolerance, coming, in North America, and Europe, but, not, in Islamic countries. Beheading may well be the end of cd's. there.And embarrassment, mistreatment, in many places, in every country, now, yet. But, certain cities are safer, as many of you know. I have been out, on four occasions, and did experience some embarrassing moments. My wig, was too small, and did not help.