Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Mr Pocoyo"

Cabin boy/Purser :)

Talking "Mr Pocoyo"

Hehe I get my shopping delivered most of the time.
    I hate it that it says Miss Pocoyo
    (haha I am using pocoyo as my surname in this "conversation" here btw...).

Today I thought I would try a new company and registered as Mr (like I do with looaadds of stuff but usually not with my groceries because I didn't think it would let me with my card... this one did though!)

It felt good when I opened my email inbox to find an email from them, I wondered if it would say "Dear Mr...." and it did!!
    It said Dear Mr Pocoyo,
    I had that really nice excited feeling run through me. It felt good.

Haha er.. I hope they think I'm a Mr when they deliver my shopping
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

well Mr pocoyo
    con grats on you name change . it feels sooo good when you get mail or even called by your preferred gender name i remember my first time i was so happy too bad it was a police officer that said it , but for a $120.00 dollar fine he could have said it without the smile on his face
    Last edited by MJ; 03-13-2007 at 07:05 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm happy for you man. I know how good it feels when stuff like that happens. It's just a shame that this kind of thing doesn't happen often enough.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

cool

That's excellent! I love getting sirred and mistered... especially on "official"ish stuff like mail.
    Go you!

-Neil

Dude that sounds wonderfully exciting. Hrm maybe I'll start doing then when I move to grad school...
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Congratulations, Mr. Pocoyo, sir!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Mr Pocoyo! Awesome!
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Haha er.. I hope they think I'm a Mr when they deliver my shopping
    Of course they will, especially if you ordered pizza, pepperoni, chips, and beer.

Yay Mr. Pocoyo!

[SIZE="1"] The Capt called you sir. Does that mean you're captain now? Ms. troublemaker at it again. [/SIZE]
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    [SIZE="1"] The Capt called you sir. Does that mean you're captain now? Ms. troublemaker at it again. [/SIZE]
    Poco: Tell me if that's true, because I have to change my pixelart then..

[SIZE="1"]( :winking: You know what I'm talking about, yes, I'm really making it. Send you the not-ready-yet thing tomorrow by mail...)[/SIZE]

MJ- hehe thanks I just gave them my 1st initial muaha. Wow I bet that felt so good... even if you were being fined
    lms - thanks! yeah & shame I'm not braver usually hehe! But I have been lately.
    Adam- yeh man
    false dichotomy - thank you! ahhhh yes. It's goood
    Bi- hehe! Yeah it so is, but now I'm scared about tomorrow when they deliver it haha!! Yeh I reckon you should.
    Capt.- *grin* well thank you Mr. Lex Sir!
    Evert- hehe being a Mr is so cool. I've always wanted to be a Mr! On post I love it... and leave those letters around on top or the post pile haha!!
    Kerrianna- hahaha no I didn't because I am eating healthily but oh no... now you have me craving those things.... whyy yooou liddle.... LOL
    Lmao! No... he just likes to call me that in the privacy of our cabins, like a role-play thing (hahahaa!)... he must have just accidentally slipped and said it in public...
    Anyway, Felix The Gentleman is next in line to the throne
    Evert- hehehe! Oooh can't wait to see it!!!!!

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Dude, that's so cool. Well done

I'm thinking of 'losing' ( ) my blockbusters card and hving then just put 'J' in place of my first name.
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Thank you!!
    Hahaha! Cool idea.
    *pms him about video shop cards....*

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    The Capt called you sir. Does that mean you're captain now? Ms. troublemaker at it again.
    Kerri, you are a troublemaker - off to the brig with you! Which one of our handsome young men do you want to keep you company there?

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo
    Lmao! No... he just likes to call me that in the privacy of our cabins, like a role-play thing (hahahaa!)... he must have just accidentally slipped and said it in public...
    Tsk, tsk . . . give the Purser a little rum and he spills everything.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Evert- hehehe! Oooh can't wait to see it!!!!!

By the way... suggestions for clothing? And don't say naked!!
    Without his shirt however.. that can be arranged..

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Kerri, you are a troublemaker - off to the brig with you! Which one of our handsome young men do you want to keep you company there?
    Ooh! I get to choose? Hmmm, they're all so wonderful and dashing.

How about all of them?
    Or is that just being greedy?
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Well I'm sitting here waiting for my shopping to arrive....

but they are running behind schedule so the company called me to let me know they were running behind.

*sighs*

The man said "Is Mr [___] there please?"
    I felt "eeek.. meh "
    Then he said "Or Mrs [____] ?"
    I answered "Is it about the grocery order?"
    He said yeah and continued to explain the deliveries are running late.

I hope that it wasn't because he thought I was a girl that he asked that, but that he thought I was a kid.

Made me feel hurt & cross... cross with myself for having such a stupid girly voice. Made me wanna run out and get on testosterone tout de suite lol!

It also made me feel for a moment all disheartened like "aargh I can't do this!" (go to the door and 'fool' the delivery person that I'm a boy).

But one good thing I've discovered through THIS experiment is... I think I'm definitely not a crossdresser.... in fact it makes me miserable trying desperately to pass, I want to be able to just have those male attributes without the faking and the hideous, uncomfortable, stressful, worrying*, hiding of boobs etc.

*worrying because I am paranoid they still show or feel that they are slipping forward and spend every spare moment of time leaning back and pushing them back flat!!! It is very VERY irritating. lol!

Ok ... I will report back after the delivery (hahaha how boring pocoyo )

[Edit: For Goodness' sake! Some lady just phoned me now because I asked if I could put specific delivery instructions on there. 1st thing SHE says is "Is Mr [____] there?" Grrrrrr!!
    I replied again with "Is it about the delivery?" and then she said "Yes he asked if we could put specific delivery instructions" and I just bullheadedly carried on and talked with her and explained the instructions. Because I am Mr [____]. Grrr.
    Hope she thought I was a young boy too... rather than a girl.]
    Last edited by pocoyo; 03-15-2007 at 07:29 AM.

Oh, poor Poc. I know that feeling. Wondering if people are perceiving me as female over the phone - and with me I usually get those fears confirmed 'cause then they call me "ma'am". It got so bad, I dreaded picking up the phone or having to make a phone call - major anxiety all the time. I still have days like that but I'm dealing with it better these days. When they call me "ma'am" I usually say something like, "No, please don't call me 'ma'am'. I know I sound like a woman on phone to some people, but I'm not." They always apologize afterwards. So I'm getting the hang of projecting more confidence in my masculinity lately - of course, I'm sure it's because the facial hair is helping.

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo
    But one good thing I've discovered through THIS experiment is... I think I'm definitely not a crossdresser.... in fact it makes me miserable trying desperately to pass, I want to be able to just have those male attributes without the faking and the hideous, uncomfortable, stressful, worrying*, hiding of boobs etc. *worrying because I am paranoid they still show or feel that they are slipping forward and spend every spare moment of time leaning back and pushing them back flat!!! It is very VERY irritating. lol!
    Oh lordy . . . I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this.

Hehe awww Cap telephobia (as I like to call it ) sucks!!

I am glad that you are getting more assertive about it...well done you!!
    I was slightly more assertive than usual about something yesterday to an annoying kid, and it felt good.

Hehehe ahh I'm not the only one with the ol' boob paranoia... wheew lol!

Ok so here's what happened when I got my delivery:

The doorbell rang and I went to go to answer the door.... dressed as a boy....smelling of aftershave... with a little "stubble & sideburns"....

But suddenly had the urge to look out the window 1st, rather than go straight to the door... and BOY am I glad I did.. because it was my landlord... who runs the cafe near where I live.
    He said "Your shopping is in the cafe". I was like "Why's it THERE? I gave them proper instructions!! I'm so sorry." and then grumpily said "I'll come and get it.. sorry..."

And whisked into the bathroom and washed off my stubble and sideys ()

I wonder if he noticed them ... He sure would have if I'd gone straight to the door.

Anyway so then I had to go to the cafe and have the humiliation of collecting it in front of LOADS of people eating their lunch and stuff (and I am like the most shy person) and walk out carrying like 8 bags of shopping at once (hey at least I looked strong )

I was still totally dressed as a boy, but that's ok because they always see me dressed as a boy haha.

I wonder if my landlord is starting to put 2 + 2 together though... hmmm.
    I often have post with Mr [___] on and now the shopping guy probably went in there and asked for Mr [___]. Then I happened to look out the window with stubble on lol! Plus of course the box I had delivered a while back which had "medical prosthesis" printed all over it Then went in there today smelling of aftershave.

Oh well!

It made me very angry though... that I had to go through all those phone calls and made sure I gave very explicit instructions and they still couldn't deliver it to my door!!! (AND I didn't get to be MR to the delivery guy... grrr).

Ouch. Want me to beat them up for you? You buy the plane ticket and I'll totally do it.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Quote Originally Posted by bi_weird View Post
    Ouch. Want me to beat them up for you? You buy the plane ticket and I'll totally do it.
    Yus please (althought not QUITE sure I could afford the plane ticket right now )

You know Pocs' I'm prety handy with a sharp pointy stick ; if you live anywhere in england all I'll need is a train ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Oh lordy . . . I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this.
    Beleave me, captin, you're not *fiddels with binder strap"
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

heh heh heh (Dr Hibbert style laugh), one train ticket comin' up

Sounds great , congratz Mr. Pocoyo
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Evon View Post
    Sounds great , congratz Mr. Pocoyo
    Hehe thanks Sierra... yeah it was nice having my name as Mr... shame I never got a chance to even meet the delivery guy and had those other humilitions lol