Thread: I'm definitely.... (going in dressing cycles)

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar

I'm definitely.... (going in dressing cycles)

..... going in cycles!

I've stop dressing again!

Again! I hear you cry!

Its been a week now, that I haven't indulged. So I'm sitting here thinking why? I live alone I can dress when I want, I live on the 10th floor so no-one can see me. I think the difference now is I don't purge, so my fem clothes are still hanging there waiting for me.

So the major factors here are, I can be a girl when I want and I don't purge. Having no desire to go public, yet, so part of the thrill of getting caught has vanished. Yes that little secert desire we all have about getting caught, no longer exisits in me.

Also my own self-acceptence has come along way over the passed two years since I've split with the ex-wife. I stand up and say yes i'm a cross dresser, but I chose when I wear my dress.

My one weakness, is still high heeled boots, what can I say I just love them in what ever mode I'm in and who ever is wearing them

Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling I probably am. Its 0140 here and I've just finished work.

Rachael on a cycle or that tandem made for one?

'I'm a Lady, you know and I like Ladies' things' Little Britain.

Rachael, I go through similar cycles. They used to be really extreme. I would kickbox and lift for a year or so (hyper-masculine), then try to lose my muscle mass the next year and dress regularly (hyper-feminine). These extremes happened while I was 25-29. Over the last few years, I've managed to moderate it and find a good balance between Jessica and Josh. Wow, was it ever hard.
    [SIZE=3]Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
    --
    [/SIZE][SIZE=3]I'll either find a way or make one.[/SIZE]

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Rachael, I also go through cycles. Mine though can last months. But like you I dont purge and will still say I am a CD even when in major guy mode.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Enjoy the down time. We used to be concerned with having the impulse to dress and now we are talking about not having the impulse.

funny world
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Nothing wrong with being who you are Rachael. You've come to appreciate that you are comfortable with who you are and that you call the shots. Nothing wrong with that at all, as it should be.

I'm on a long drought dressing right now, and i haven't shaved my legs in a couple weeks. It's more me not really having the time to dress up than not wanting to dress up. I still follow this forum and go "shopping" for clothes and makeup. But without a doubt, my desire to dress isn't as it has been. I'm sure that will change soon though!

Hello,
    I also go through periods of dressing and then go without the dressing. I am perfectly ok with this arrangement. For me, these prolonged periods of one extreme or the other, balances everything in my life to some degree, whether it be spiritual, physical, emotional etc. Right now I am going through some time (2 months) away from my CDing. Being away from CDing has not altered/changed who I am as a human being. I am the same person no matter what I wear for that particular day. Try not to worry about the times where you prefer not to dress on that day. Those dressing desires will more than likely return for you when you feel the time is right. You are who you are no matter if you dress as a man or dress in womens clothing. Just be who you are. It is good that you retain your female things for future usage. Purging can be expensive/destructive. When ever your desires change you will not have to look far for those things. I wish you all the best.

Cycles are normal. Embrace you're next one.

Mine seem to come at the wrong time -- the time I want to dress the most is when I have the least amount of clothes with me! xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Smile My cycles...

My cycles seem to follow the seasons of the year. In the winter I don't feel like dressing, probably because most of my clothes are summer clothes.
    I like to go out dressed in the summer in shorts or a skirt. I also have to deal with a couple of my adult kids still living with me, makes it tough!
    I do however wear my sexy underwear in the winter under my male work clothes, but not nearly as often as in the summer!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd