Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you knew you were a cross dresser ?

How old were you when you knew you were a cross dresser ?

For me it was at the age of fourteen when I started skipping school to go out for walks during the day dressed in my sisters lingerie, nylons, lipstick, blouse , skirt and head scarf

I actually was dressed starting at the age of four by my two older sisters so we could play house

Diane

63!!!!

Fetish for high heels led me to buy a pair for myself and it went on from there.

Around age 12, I think. I used to dress in my Mom's stuff whenever she wasn't home.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I started dressing by age 7. I didn't even know what a crossdresser was until I was a teenager, and that I was one.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Michelleupnorth michelleupnorth's Avatar
    As far back as I can remember. I used to put on my Moms clothes and it felt right.

I started around age 11, but I did not realize how much dressing was apart of me until I was around 15, by then I had started a small collection of lingerie.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I was wearing bits and pieces of mother's/sisters clothes at around age 6 or 7. It really snowballed from there.

Gold Member
    Heck I didn't even now it had a name for it back then, just thought I was a wierdo back at the age of 12 or so.

I started around 10 or 11 I think. I used to dress up in my mom's things when I came home from school. I had a couple hours before either of my parents came home.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

for me ,it was aound 12
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Five or six

I was five or six when the thought first struck me thta it was so unfair my step sisters got to wear pretty dresses and I couldn't.
    Kim

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

how old were you

I was 6 or 7 when I first started wearing fem clothes but I really didn't understand what it was until much later. I always felt it was wrong to do it and was really frustrated with my need to dress. I have since come to know why and what it is and I am good with it.

When ?

I guess I realized that I liked to 'dress up' around 5 years of age. That was when I started putting on my mother's and sister's panties & slips.

I had been "forced" to wear my sister's panties a few times(by my mother) when there were no clean Y-fronts. I hated this,and protested loudly. It's interesting how my 5 year old logic lead me to regain control of my equilibrium by wearing their undies of my own volition

It took another 5 years for me to discover the delights of bras, pantyhose, and soft nylon nighties....but that's another story.

Luv from

Caz xx

5 or 6

well at 5 i knew i was different but by age 6 i had this all figured out and having two sisters helps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The desire was there since preteen years. I was believed the misconception that crossdressers were gay and I knew I wasn't gay, so by deductive reasoning I couldn't be a crossdresser. There must be something else wrong with me then.
    At the age of 51, I "discovered" online that there were others like me. Reading their stories I thought - they lived my life.
    I have spent much time since then getting comfortable with my new life and it feels good.

Hugz
    Trisha

Have been CDing since age four. Just didn't know why and still don't. You don't think it's because I wanted to be a girl do you ?

From the age 6-7 and I did it openly until my dad had a very stern and painfull word with me. But that didnt stop me just hid it LOL

Late Bloomer?

I was in my twenties before I started wearing my GF's clothes. I didn't apply the term crossdresser to myself until I was in my forties.

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    About age 5, plus or minus. I started wearing a playmates denim skirts and she'd put on my pants. I knew then that this was definitely me although it would be ten-plus years before I ever learned that what I was doing had a name. I instictively knew I shouldn't be talking about it "publically" -- at least not 45-plus years ago. Anyway, shortly after I started wearing the skirts, I moved to tights, panties, bras. I convinced a friend that it would be neat to try on his sister's clothes -- so things kept escalating. So, I guess you could say that the desire to crossdress has been with me ever since my earliest of childhood memories.

About 5... Maybe 4. I'm not really sure. I really didn't know what it was called till I was about 8, and didn't start doing it more regularly till about 12, in hiding, of course because I was told it was wrong. What did I know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.
    Knew at Age 12, started about Age 15,
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

at the age of 4, I told a nieghbor lady that I wanted to be a girl. the dressing didn't start till I was 7 or 8.

The intetest started around age 10. It became stronger and I started wearing my mom's things when my parents were out of the house in the summer around age 12, but didn't know it had a name. Later I heard about crossdressing and that it was done by gays. I knew I wasn't gay so I was very confused for most of my life. 40 years later, I am only now coming to terms with myself.

Jaydee

Oh I guess it was about 6-7 when I started wearing my sisters sundress. From there I slowly added stockings and heels....then panties and bras. Then the first time I sat down all dressed up pretty and put on some lipgloss and blush, it was all over....Ive dressed ever since...and always will!

Bethany
    Wedding Dresses...Perals...and Heels...Oh My!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I started as long as I can remember I would say around age 4 or 5. As for actually admitting to myself that I'm a crossdresser and actually creating an official closet for me to hide in that would be around my mid 20's. Jocelyn