Thread: Air Travel Enfemme

Air Travel Enfemme

Today I flew from Oklahoma City to St. Louis to Washington DC and I travelled as Jenna. It was actually one of the best air travel experiences I've ever had.

Of course I checked in through TSA security in guy mode, so that my id would matchup. I wore white and pink tennis shoes, women's jeans over panties and my Veronica padded panties, and a green unisex polo shirt. I carried with a lovely green straw purse, my computer bag, and a ladies denim jacket. I was also wearing light foundation, blush, brow pencil, and mascara.

After passing through security without a problem, I went to a family restroom to transition fully into Jenna. I completed my makeup and took my wig, jewelry, bra and top out of my computer bag and became Jenna. Back into the computer bag went my polo shirt and stud earrings. Twenty-three minutes after walking in as a guy, Jenna emerged.

I went to the gate and joined everyone else waiting to board. As far as I could tell, I passed as no one seemed to pay much attention to me. I had a few casual words with a woman next to me, otherwise I kept myself busy listening to my MP3 player and reading Glamour.

When it was time to board, the woman working the gate scanned my ticket and didn't give me a second thought. I sat next to a 20-something young girl on the flight. After a few pleasantries we both settled in to reading our magazines.

A 2.5 hour layover in St. Louis was uneventful as was the flight to Washington. I looked around at everyone trying to guess whether or not they were suspicious of me; if I got read, they were respectful and there were no pointing fingers or laughs or giggles. My voice is usually my giveaway, but I chatted with several people and could not tell if they suspected or not. It was an absolutely great experience flying as Jenna. Sorry, no pictures.

After landing in Washington, I did the reverse and changed back to guy mode to pick up my rental car and check in to the hotel

Wish I were brave enough to do both of those enfemme, but too many coworkers flying in from various points to risk being spotted. And we all stay at the same hotel and the staff knows us by first and last name, so I couldn't risk the rumours.

Anyway just wanted to post about my flights - I had a FANTASTIC day of travel.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, that's awesome Jenna, and extremely brave!

Congrats!

Joyce
    Visit my website at:
    http://www.geocities.com/joyce1702/

[SIZE="3"]"Make Music Not War"[/SIZE]

Pfffttttt! And everyone thought I was brave lately! Girl, you have me beat hands down on that one! :-)
    Kim

I think that is great! I'm thinking about doing some traveling and have wondered if I should go as Sam or Sandy, so I love hearing about what you have done. Bravo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WOWnow that sounds like some thing i need to try that's a real adventure in travel

susie

Whoa, Jenna. Karren Hutton, eat your heart out!

Vikki

you go Jenna. Sounds like quite an experience.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Love Dawn

I went to find the "softer side of Sears" and I can't find my way back

I bet Karen has done it in the bathroom on the plane. Imagine the look of the guy sitting in the middle seat when she gets back.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I think about travelling en femme but would find it to stessful , in montreal two weeks ago flight delayed four hours . last week
    delays out of chicago , sitting in an airport en femme delayed would not be fun for me maybe it would be ok from a small airport ?

Just another 'Gurl'
    I am impressed. You ladies never fail to amaze me!
    Just another man in a dress

Jenna, that is so cool. I'm proud of you!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Well, Jeena, I am awed by your success story. Congratulations!

However, I caution anyone else not to be so brave. For example, at MCI, there are no bathrooms past security. At many airports one must leave a secured area to get to the connecting flight, and so one must be strip-searched and interrogated like you are a terrorist a second or third or fourth time.

Then, of course, you have the stories like the AA airliner that sat on the ramp at Austin Bergstrom for 9 hours without food, water, restroom, or medical attention, and you have to wonder why anyone would willingly fly on an airliner under any circumstances.

As long as airports and airliners remain constitution-free zones, and airlines want to control ATC with "user fees" when they can't even run their own businesses, I will continue to boycott all commercial aviation, in drab or otherwise.

Remember it was airliners that were used as WMD on 9/11/01, but it is general aviation that this administration seeks to destroy. Never forget!
    Hugs,

Bernice

Talking about changing in the airplane. I remember one flight to Saudia Arabia and watching men goto the bathroom on the plane in a nice suit and come out with robes on. Also seen very stylish/sexy women go into the bathroom and come out wearing the one piece outfits or thier heads all wrapped up. Always got a giggle from watching them. It's like Ali can not see outside the borders of Saudi LOL

I would be careful about changing to em femme mode after security as well. Since 9/11 I have flown 6 times. And after getting to my gate I have been "randomly selected" 4 times for an additional sercuity check at the gate. All I am saying is just be careful, you do not want to be mistaken for trying to use false identifcation boarding a plane. Just my !
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!

Quote Originally Posted by vbcdgrl View Post
    Whoa, Jenna. Karren Hutton, eat your heart out!

Vikki
    Funny..... I have a hard enough time with TSA in male mode..... Since I book my flights last minute I am always the one the take aside for further screening!!! NO THANKS!!!! Don't need that kind of hastle..... I'll change in the Hertz rental car bus on the way to pickup the car....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I remember when they first start screening all bags. Before they had all the fancy equipment in place. many airports went through it by hand - in front of you . . . in front of everyone! I swear I'm not exaggerating - I had a huge pink gown, with the skirt flared to hell and gone (basically a pink wedding gown) and they had me open all my bags and lay it all out in front of everyone. I was blushing furiously but I made no excuses, and no one asked. They finished and said "Thank you", I laughed and said "thanks for trying to make sure I get there alive" and we all went on our merry little way.
    Kim

Thats a great story. I don't fly very often, but I would love to do that one day. Thanks for sharing.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I was planning to fly en femme soon, too. I contacted some airlines about it and they all said there was no problem as far as they were concerned. I've had to show my ID several times while dressed, and never got any negative reactions.

Sounds like you had a GREAT experience!!!

WOW!!! That's brave too the max!!! BJ

girl next door
    Good for you, Jenna!
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Jenna, you rock! You are the Qeen of planes.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]