33 27.97%
  • Sort Of Fem

34 28.81%
  • Not Fem/Just CD For Comfort Or Pleassure

32 27.12%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Fememine Are You? The Poll

Yeah, it's 5 for me, too.

I loooove to dress, but have very few opportunities.

I don't think or act fem but love to look at myself in the mirror and see a feminine form. I just love the feel of the clothes, the idea of wearing lingerie and skirts and heels.

I have never known how to explain that contradiction between the male person that I am and the female image that I love to experience. If I felt that I thought or acted like a woman, I think I could understand it better.

I think that much of the time I like to dress in ways that are attractive and sexy to me. So I work on that illusion. I have no interest in wearing women's slacks or flat heeled shoes, it's only the revealing and the most obviously female stuff that I like. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't dress to be "comfortable" in women's clothes, I dress for the most feminine image that I can manage.

And that's not much, given the lumpy body that I have to work with , but it's still a great rush for me to feel myself wrapped in the clothes and to see my image in the mirror and in pictures.

I'm just rambling. . . but I'd love to hear from others who say they are #5 on the contradiction that that represents.

Nanci
    Last edited by Nanci; 02-19-2005 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    I am as fem as a plaid shirt wearing, lesbian lumberjack, from the Yukon.
    Dearest Amelie

Wow that is fem enough

Love
    laura
    XXXXXX
    If I had been born a Girl I would not have wanted to be a boy

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanygirl
    So no full time girls yet?? When I say "Full Time Girl" I don't mean you've had the operation..I mean you dress always..your never dressed as a man..you sleep,think,and dream fem.that's all I meant ..but if you've had the operation and you wantto fill out the poll you'd probably fall under full time girl.

Yeap i am full time girl (not had bits removed though) and proud of it)

Love
    Laura
    XXXXXXXX
    If I had been born a Girl I would not have wanted to be a boy

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanygirl
    How fememine are you?

1.Full Time Girl
    2.Extremely Fememine
    3.Fememine
    4.Sort Of Fememine
    5.Not Fememine/Just Like CDing For Comfort
    You should have a sixth choice for yourself:
    6. fake
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Red face

As Jan, I FEEL feminine, which is the reason for dressing in the first place.
    I'm a realist though, and know I'm not passable, so I voted #5.

Quote Originally Posted by JanG
    As Jan, I FEEL feminine, which is the reason for dressing in the first place.
    I'm a realist though, and know I'm not passable, so I voted #5.
    When i'm not dressed i'm not at all fem so i voted 5 too

Number 5 for me. I just love dresses and makeup. Now only if society allowed men to wear skirts like it now allows GG to wear paints.

Richelle

this poll is tricky

I am very fem, when dressed, which is as often as possible. However, my boy mask has been with me for years, "he" takes over to get me through the work day, social calls, and other mundane things like buying milk. Really, I would marry "him" for protecting me so well. If I had the choice, I likely would just be fem all the time.