Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is dressing erotic for you?

For me it used to be erotic EVERYTIME, now, I mostly just enjoy it in a deeper way, if you know what I mean. Sometimes though, it is still VERY erotic and when it is, look out.

that is what started this whole wonderful journey.
    Last edited by jennifer beckinsale; 03-25-2007 at 08:39 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Quote Originally Posted by GinaVegas View Post
    It's all erotic for me!
    I have to agree, but the sensation is less sexually-based now for me. I get goose bumps whenever I put on something new, or something I've never had before. It's like this is what I needed all along, wow! I just got a new purple VC satiny nightie and a new pair of wedge shoes and it did the same thing. It doesn't matter what type of article it is. Well, gosh, even a new bra or panties does it. No, I don't mean the woody!
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

Wink

Yes I do thats why I do it!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.
    Cross-dressing used to be very erotic for me and was at that time done exclusively for sexual pleasure. But as I sit here with less hair on my body than I had two hours ago and wearing fem jewlery, I find that it is not so much erotic and sexual anymore, but endearing, freeing, and just plain pleasurable. I feel - not necessarily more comfortable but a different kind of comfortable when I am dressed as a woman that I do not feel when I'm dressed as a man. I feel like I am expressing, nurturing, and feeding a part of myself that I cannot in men's clothing.
    So in short - is cross-dressing erotic for me? Not exclusively. I do it more as an expression of my identity and feminine half than for well...kicks as was typical for me in the past.
    I mean, I do get some sexual pleasure out of dressing still, but it doesn't last as long as it used to.
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Erotic!

Just thinking about it turns me on, it's THE reason I dress!

Yes

You bet it is ! When that feeling leaves I'll go back to man mode. Trina - Erotic Beauty
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Depends on what I am wearing

Ok so, like many others here, dressing at first was always erotic but after years dressing just kinda became normal.
    I still have those unexplained moods when I might dress a little bit on the erocic side,dont do that well tho but do get that extra fem feeling if I think my "look"is right
    Cindy

Still Erotic

After all these years. Over 20. Still Erotic for me! But that is from a Crossdresser that is all but in the closet. My wife knows and supports for the most part. I have never been out dressed enfem, and wonder if that would be too erotic. Not to mention the excitement of finally being out in public as Tina Marie. Now that is another question we could ask.

Dressing is very sensual to me, especially lingerie. But also when I find an outfit that "I" think I look and feel good in it is erotic. After awhile I settle down and get composure. Also I don't get the opportunity to dress or stay fully dressed for any length of time, so its always erotic when I first get dressed.

No, as someone else said, it fills a need. To non-dressers I compare it to putting on your favorite clothes that look good.

As the song goes, "who's that pretty girl in that mirror there?"

You know...that's funny, it used to be exclusively erotic for me. I mean, I enjoy the heck out of doing it now, and it IS still sensual, but I do it for different reasons than I used to.
    From elementary school to like, last year, cross-dressing used to be a completely erotic ride that I took for sexual pleasure when I wanted it...
    But lately it's kinda transformed more into a part of my identity, a part of who I am. I still find myself getting erotic feelings when I dress sometimes, but not usually.
    I remember the first time I dressed without feeling 'turned on' - it was a wierd feeling. I watched all of Donnie Darko plus some of the special features enfemme and didn't want to do anything sexual once. It was an alien feeling to me then (that was about six months or so ago...more or less) but its become pretty commonplace (but far, far from boring) now.

I guess I've enjoyed trying to get to know myself as Natasha better, as a woman, as a person. What's she like? How is Nathan different from her? It's still really enjoyable but it's not necessarily erotic. I think of it as like a relationship. It may be all about the physical intamacy at first, but you begin to see more and more in your partner than in the erotic relationship you share. It's kinda like that for me, I'm seeing more in being Natasha then the sexual, than the erotic, and I'm beginning to explore that more.

I mean...I don't wanna be too personal here, but the only time I'm ever sexual when I dress is when I am wearing women's formal gloves (like prom gloves or what have you) and pretty much nothing else femme.
    My cross-dressing as a whole started off as a fetish for women's gloves, and I guess that part hasn't left me.
    I still wear gloves a lot when I cross-dress, but I have my 'dressing gloves' and my 'fetish gloves' and there's no cross-over between groups. So the only sort of dressing that is sheerly erotic for me is when I wear gloves, and only gloves.
    The rest of my femme clothes are for me as Natasha - not for me to 'get my kicks', I suppose you could say, as Nathan.

This was a great post, Mary! I hope I wasn't TOO personal here, but you said 'be honest without being offensive' and I hope this post fits the bill. Thanks for raising such a sensitive subject. It looks like you've gotten a lot of good feedback.

And thank you all for your openness! And no...we're not perverts...we're cross-dressers, there's a world of difference there! Thanks again ladies!
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is definately erotic for me but it doesn't have to be each and every time. It is also a big adventure and adrenaline surge just to try on female clothing items and to see how you look in them and to wear them for a little while or a few hours.I'm not very passable but if I can look reasonably female or at least like(if you'll pardon the expression)a pretty cd'r then I enjoy that too.Then there are times when certain garments feel soft and relaxing and you want to just sit and talk with freinds or take it easy for a couple of hours.

I completely forgot I posted here earlier. Hmmm, 'in short...' (from my last post) I guess my latest post was my story 'in long'. Sorry to repeat myself some.

~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No. My crossdressing is a way for me to relax (an effective porthole to my feminine side, I guess) and is also an artistic adventure (often more than that - a significant challenge). My body is the canvas, so to speak.

First off, I do not wish to offend anyone, but I am simply amazed how many here do not lend CDing being erotic any merit. If it wasn't, I dont imagine many would be posting here, instead they would be on a TS site/forum discussing SRS or something.

We are CDers, and I think it is absolutely erotic on at least a subconcious level, if we have got used to it or not. If CDing never feels erotic to you, perhaps there is more to it. Dont get me wrong, there is much more to feeling like a woman then that of an erotic nature, but I think it always exists, with me at least.

Jen
    Last edited by Jennifer_G_2; 04-17-2007 at 07:50 PM.

Used to be, but not now.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Erotic but also more than that. It certainly is a very sensuous experience. The clothes are beautful and there is also the make-up and perfume - there are just so many dimensions to be explored. It's like entering a different world.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG View Post
    I hope you don't mind a GG posting here but I'm going to anyway

From what I have read on this forum a lot will say yes dressing is erotic for them and then some will say yes at the begining it was but not now.

I know for my SO when she first started dressing yes there was the erotic kick certainly present but as time has gone on the "kick" has diminished and more so since she started dressing 24/7.

As for being a "pervert" hell no, a bit different maybe
    yup. .. well.. except for the pervert part... yes u r no go to my room and think about what you did!

Denied

As said earlier if I am wearing sexy cloths it is erotic.... If I am wearing comfortable of lounge cloths it is erotic at first but fades

To me it still is erotic. I just love the feel of of nylons on my legs as I pull them on. the sound of my heels as I walk across the floor. The sight of myself in the mirror. To me it. is a tactile and visual experiance every time I dress.

When I first started wearing womens panties, it was highly erotic!
    I've dressed to add to my sexual arousal!
    Now I wear panties 24/7, and they no longer create the arousal that they once did. I guess I'm used to wearing panties.

Hi, Mary.
    Yes, dressing is erotic; and, again, when younger was very much so. Now, the xxx is more my dress size rather that my libido. I feel more aroused when dressed than in drab because I feel prettier and more desirable. I suspect that most people dress-up, not only to be attractive to others, but to feel good about themselves.
    I would hesitate to equate eroticism with perversion. To me, violence and intolerance are perverted; although both are sadly considered acceptable. For many, it would be far more heinous is I put on a dress and make-up than if I shot someone. Now that's perverted! As for terminology such as 'freak'; in my hippy days (not refering to my present lower dimensions), being a 'freak' was desirable. It meant a being mindless conformist.
    The difficulty with the erotic side of crossdressing is that it can be so lonely, therefore depressing. Just remember, dear, as Oscar Wilde said:

"Do not do unto others as you would have them do unto to you. Their tastes may differ."

Love,

Minerva

Oh I forgot. When I was younger EVERYTHING was erotic. Well, almost everything. Better than 50%?

Love,

Minerva