They say not to sleep this way,
    But it's the way it should have always been,
    Even my back says,
    Where have you been?
    I'm balanced!

Mary

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

Hi Mary..

Good for you. breasts do seem to round out the experience. (pun intended)

Mary,

Your new forms should add new dimensions to your dressing experiences .

Jadeanne

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    That sounds great! My first pair should have arrived today, but they got shipped to the wrong location. But they should be arriving in the next few days, and hopefully the bra as well. I can't wait to feel as good as you probably do right now.

Happy for you!! I sleep with mine on often. It is great to wake up with breasts! I have loved breasts ever since I can remember, and love having them. Also admire the real thing on others. w. Now that you mention it, I think I will just go and warm up my fav #5 teardrops, and attach them and go to bed. Thank you for the impusle!! ww

I know they say not to sleep in them, but I never want to take them off. So I do wind up sleeping with them on. Make sure you don't roll over on your stomach. Just too much fun to have what should have been there all along.

Great for you. This week I went to a somewhat local CD/TG shop to look around. I was amazed at the natural feel and corresponding weight of the silicone forms. Wow, did they feel and look great. So, I went home and bought a pair online and am now anxiously waiting for them to arrive. My current home-made forms, water filled ballons, will get thrown at the first passerby when mine arrive. Hehehe Isn't life wonderful?!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

tits on me

I sleep with mine almost all the time, the only time I don't is when I wear a couple of really sexy nighties that I have and they help push up my existing breast enough to give me the appearance of breast. My natural size is 38B so I can get away without a bra and still look and feel like I want to.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Congratulations and enjoy them!
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Good for you! I remember when I first got mine I spent 10 minutes do a jiggle test!

Tess

for someone who wants to be a woman, you sure do have a funny way of showing it..... 'tits'... just how a 'man' would say it!! I find that offensive.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

LOL -- Great for you.

I agree with you Tamara.... not very ladylike but I'm sure it wasnt said to offend.

Congratulations. It's wonderful having that part of you that feels so right.

So love to awaken....

Yingyang!
    So happy you've found this happiness! I so remember my getting my first breast forms. It was such heaven, I was so insanely happy and felt so finally... COMPLETE! So glad you are now "balanced." I can so relate!!!

As for sleeping with them on... For me there are two things that just send me into... well, send me completely into my fem self, and that's applying that first stroke of lipstick (always denied until untold hours of prep!) and having my breast forms completely attached (using either Hollister's stray adhesive or Nu-Hope, still not sure which I like best). Anyway, I too love to sleep with them on and to awaken feeling they're a part of me. And, yes... YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WITH THEM ON!!! But, of course, that's to limit possible damage and then wanting to return them. But I've NEVER had a problem, and I wear a size 8 (=38D) so it's not like I'm not pushing the boundaries. But my transform classics (from the wonderful breastformstore) seem almost indestructible!!!

[The attached picture is hardly me, just the image I strive for! ]
    xxxooo
    Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Thanks for sharing!

I hope you enjoy them as much as you can! It has to beat the old days of my youth when knee-socks had to do to fill out the bra.

The former Melissa I Michelle I's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    for someone who wants to be a woman, you sure do have a funny way of showing it..... 'tits'... just how a 'man' would say it!! I find that offensive.
    Tamara:

Thanks for writing this, when I first read this post on 3/23, it upset me. I do not hear women using language like this most of the time. Thanks for the GG point of view.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa I View Post
    Tamara:

Thanks for writing this, when I first read this post on 3/23, it upset me. I do not hear women using language like this most of the time. Thanks for the GG point of view.

Melissa
    Aww come on. Don't be so snotty to someone who found a bit of joy. It's a crossdresser for gods sakes. The wording is that way because it is a bloody poem for a start. The other reason is because they aren't breasts...they are WOW!!!.....they are the way a man would express it. And guess what. I don't think the poster is a transexual, a GG or a member of some PC committee on correct terms for expressing pleasure. It's a guy who loves women things....but isn't one so is very likely to say what he feels.

(Wow, look at the breasts on that!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tess Myers View Post
    Good for you! I remember when I first got mine I spent 10 minutes do a jiggle test!

Tess
    Just 10 minutes
    I do that every time I put them on
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    Aww come on. Don't be so snotty to someone who found a bit of joy. It's a crossdresser for gods sakes. The wording is that way because it is a bloody poem for a start. The other reason is because they aren't breasts...they are WOW!!!.....they are the way a man would express it. And guess what. I don't think the poster is a transexual, a GG or a member of some PC committee on correct terms for expressing pleasure. It's a guy who loves women things....but isn't one so is very likely to say what he feels.

(Wow, look at the breasts on that!)
    It wasn't the post that miffed me, it was the thread title 'tits on me' which was changed by another mod who agreed. I don't like the word, it's common, it's manly, not something you would expect from someone emulating a woman. Maybe that just makes me a snob, but it was just an opinion...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Red face Apologies

I was inconsiderate and never intended to offend. I'm glad that it got so much attention and discussion of the issue. It's one thing to be offended, and I sincerely apologize for that, but quite another to make an issue of it.

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    [quote=Tamara GG;805892]It wasn't the post that miffed me, it was the thread title 'tits on me'... quote]

Yeah I agree... 'Knockers on me' or 'Big 'ol boobs on me' would have been so much more appropriate
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

It's time to get back on topic.

I don't know what I would do without my "forms". I just ordered a new pair the other day. This will be my fith pair. My first pair came from the Sears health catologue. Talking about pricey! Well that was before I had Internet acess.
    Sleeping with them on will definately have an affect in the long run. Mine have split in the back. I have had them last three to four years. This last pair only lasted for about 14 months. But that's the price that you have to pay!
    Love, Davida

[QUOTE=Ashley in Jersey;806090]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    It wasn't the post that miffed me, it was the thread title 'tits on me'... quote]

Yeah I agree... 'Knockers on me' or 'Big 'ol boobs on me' would have been so much more appropriate

I love it when you cover my back. lololol