Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just wondering - fantasies about men?

Just wondering - fantasies about men?

I was wondering if othr girls have fantasies about men when dressed up? I do and was wondering if I was strange or what.

I don't.....

I have fantasy's about shopping... hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

As for me I have no fantasies of men when dressed up. I am a straight guy, liking girls. When I am dressed up as Jo and look in the mirror I get "excited" to what I see in the mirror

Nope sorry, never had any fantasy's about men and if I ever did I would be really concerned.

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    yes

but then again I'm special lol.

hopes to you all
    keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Not me but if you want to then thats OK
    Angie

Fantasies are fun, the only one I ever follow up on is wearing women's clothing. When I'm out dressed though, I'm still checking out the girls not the guys.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by tanya50 View Post
    I was wondering if othr girls have fantasies about men when dressed up? I do and was wondering if I was strange or what.
    I do. And no it isn't strange at all. Whenever I'm dressed up I always think about a real manly man making a woman out of me. Hopefully, I'll get to live it soon!

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

I'd like to say no, because I never have, but that being said, I think I'm in a much different place mentally when I'm dressed, so it probably wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility.

Banned Read only
    No - I'm immune to the appeal of guys. Other CDs, however..... I'm sure that as a group we exhibit the full range of desires.

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Yeppers.......love em! Nothing like being treated like a lady, by a big strong mascuilne man!

Steph

This is confusing to me....when I look at men there is no attraction at all. When I look at beautiful women I often have the mixed experience of being attracted & at the same time wanting to look "pull off their look" for myself as well.
    There are times though, when I am dressed and feeling sexy that the idea of turning on a man, as a sexy womean, is arounsing. I do not think I could ever act on any of these thoughts as overall the idea of any physical level of intimacy with a man is repulsive. I this this is best left to the area of the ultimate passing fantasy that will *most likely* never happen rahter than a sexual fantasy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Living the Dream!
    Regina

feel the same way

hi,i feel the same way when dressed,i feel extremly attracted to me and have strong fantisies of being made love to.your not the only one sweetheart and guess when we dress and the better we look and the sexier we feel is going to want us to be the real woman that we are trying to be.i also felt strange like you said you feel,and i still havent acted on my urge yet but cant wait to find the right guy to try it.
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 03-24-2007 at 11:50 PM. Reason: TMI...

I often fantasis about men, but have yet to act on it

I love being able to be treated like a lady by a sexy man.

Yup, and ONLY when dressed or thinking in femme mode. To me it's not about the men, it's about how they help me feel like a woman.

I've actually had these fantasies for a long time - like a lot of fantasies they seem better off left that way - mainly because it's not very realistic for me to enact them and keep the guy a faceless entity which is what I need. It would be a pretty selfish act by me, although I know lots of guys wouldn't mind.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Trust me, guys are guys, they are not going to change any time soon.Guys are pretty much interested in just one thing. I know very well, since I am one.

It's not the least bit strange, and certainly no more odd than all of us wearing women's clothes in the first place.

I have a 'sugar daddy' that I see when I'm dressed. I get a much bigger kick going out with him than I do dating women as a guy. But that being said, I wouldn't want to give up one or the other.

Banned Read only
    Fantasies about men yes. It doesn't really matter whether i'm dressed or not as i'll only be with one if i was a GG.

I always fantasize about men, but I've always had boyfriends. My relationships are always monagamous and always safe.

I have had fantasies about what it would be like if I were a real woman, with the correct 'plumbing'. I think it is just part of the total experience of cding for me, to experience everything about being female. It is just fantasy, and I couldn't/wouldn't ever act upon it. I'm 101% hetero here.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Dutch girl in Switzerland aka.laura's Avatar
    I do have phantasies about men when I'm dressed up but I don't think I will ever really actually do something with a guy. Looking at "handsom" men doesn't turn me on. I had a brief thing with a lovely cd once but then I sort of chickened-out when she wanted more, CD's turn me on very much though. Phantasies are OK I think. My CDing turns on my wife and she once told me she actually had phantasies about being a man and wanting to make love to me like a man.
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 03-25-2007 at 05:47 AM. Reason: TMI...

No, no, no, your fine. There's nothing wrong with your feelings. It's hard to put a label on sexual desires. Sex is so extremely taboo that pretty much anything goes. Except bestiality, that's just weird and nasty

I have never seen a man that excites me in a sexual way. GG's and other gurls is another story all together.

Yes I think it is all right to have such fantasy's when dressed,but to experence the feel of a man is what I enjoy the most.