Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering - fantasies about men?

I'm kind of in MsJoann's situation. Lot of daydreaming of intimacy though I rarely find myself attracted to any male in particular.

But boy-crushes... Wow. I had this hottie roommate who was gay. I was not interested when we met, but we knew about each other. He was very athletic and wore those short summer outfits now and then that eventually sent me into guilty little fantasies. I did wind up giving him a back massage at his request but it didn't lead anywhere. I was even cooking for him at one point. I came very close to surprising him with a maid's outfit but never ordered it (too many roommates and visitors).

Another time I was in the library when a guy...um...sort of pinched me on the tush. I didn't know how to react and just froze. That night I dreamed I became a woman as went on a lunch date with a man.

So yeah. I guess being with a guy wouldn't be so bad. The way I feel about it is the same way I felt about wearing a bra before I started dressing. Very curious, but unsure and a little embarrased.
    Last edited by Tasha Meredith; 04-25-2007 at 05:36 PM.

Probably not. If CDs didn't ever look at men there would be no pics of CDs on the web. Rather, there are tens of thousand pics of CDs in provacative dress (or none at all). Since most gays don't care for women I'm sure they are not interested in looking at men who look like women. Some GGs may be interested. Hetero men and CDs look and I sure many, many of them have a bit of lust in their minds as they do. I'm a hetero CD and will admit I look and lust.

No not at all when I get all dressed up all I can think about is how close can I get to look,walk and sound like a woman. I would die if only one time I could get dresses up and be with my SO.

Yes, I fantasize about being made love to by men or CDs. I am a bisexual CD, attracted to men, women and CDs. I have had encounters with both men and CDs, and would like to again. I used to say that I was attracted to men as a woman, and to women as a man, but that is too simplistic. When I am en femme I want to be sexually submissive, regardless of the sex or gender of my partner. I enjoy heterosexual intercourse sometimes, but it is not my primary sexual interest. A more accurate generalization about my sexuality is that I am a Femme Bottom and a Butch Top. My ideal lover would be another bisexual CD, but one who is primarily a top.

Ruthie

When I was grappling with the issue, seriously thinking about it, I assumed that wanting to look like a girl just meant that I HAD to be gay, so I suppressed the urges, then, I decided that perhaps I was and I should accept it. I found a very feminin boy, and tried it out one night when I was really drunk. I knew then that I am not that way, When I put on nylons, and a bra, I fantasize about having some pretty lady tell me how pretty I am, we would share clothes... and well, I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

I don't see anything wrong with it, but it's definately not for me.

Smile

Well, Since I am already currently with a man, I guess that would mean yes. I guess I am a special cd, since most of the cd's are straight and either have girlfriends or wifes, theres always an execption. Lifes a pleasure when you can be what you want. and the onyl way to go is with the guys.

Arrow

As I already posted I am a straight married guy. I love woman and in more details breast and boobs type.

Reading this thread I want to share my (strange) experience:
    Last night I had a chat with another CD-er. As I have never been with another CD-er she proposed to meet and maybe take some pictures together.
    That would be very cool for someone to take my pictures and be on a picture with someone else. During the chat she send me the picture of the two girls. I really got excited of thinking that I could be on such a picture all pretty like that. And after that she send a pciture of two kissing girls in bikini. Then I got even a bit aroused. Thinking that I could be a girl like that was kissing another girl. But at the same time I also got a bit scared of what could happen if I would meet up with another pretty CD-er (the other girl in the picture is not a girl). Now I dont know if I should go and meet her or cancel the photo shoot. If you have any advise youre welcome.

So as you can read it is not easy to define the feelings.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 04-26-2007 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Please do NOT use copyrighted pictures on our forum.

i feel like...

a lesbian when dressed...i really an paying more attention to the gurls and girls then guys.

i have a big fantasy of getting hit on my a gg lesbian...

Quote Originally Posted by joperinal View Post
    Now I dont know if I should go and meet her or cancel the photo shoot. If you have any advise youre welcome.
    Sounds interesting. I'd recommend taking along another friend for safety.

sometime frantic
    I don't think its odd to feel that way at all.

thanks for the tip Tasha

oh yes

well fantasies about men i do when am crossdressed only infact it scares me because it feels so right i get all those feelings i read about GGs have when men are around them or within a given radius, i have an intense desire for women if am not crossdressed, infact if am crossdressed i dont feel desire for women like i do for men thanx.

Sub CD
    Yes. Always when dressed. Most of the time when not. Part of my femme personna I guess.

Aly

Quote Originally Posted by tanya50 View Post
    I was wondering if othr girls have fantasies about men when dressed up? I do and was wondering if I was strange or what.

Not at first but after awile I did star have fantasies about men. Then I met on, we became friends and then started dating. It is a wonderful feeling having a man open and close doors for you. Having his arms around you and then making out.

Renee

My wife gets turned on watching two guys together, so one night I made her fantasy a reality. I was in drab, while it was not unpleasent I did not care for it. When I'm in femme I can't stop thinking about it, my wife says I should try it enfemme and see if I like it, hmmmmmm I just might....
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Hi! I'm Makala Drew

I do!

Oh yes!!! I have lots of fantasies about guys and what i can do for them!!

I do have fantasies about men when I am all dressed up. I have only done it once, but it was really nice and I would probably do it again. Besides, that one all of my encounters that I have had while dressed were with other girls like us. I still prefer that, but am open to real men if the feeling is right. And to be honest, the one time I was with a man, I did feel very feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by stephni View Post
    . I can say that I idolized Farrah Fawcett when I was young and used to pretend I was her getting tied up by bad men.:blushing:
    ~stephni
    My idol and the one I pretended to be was Wonder Woman. My sisters school leotard and boots made a good costume for my self bondage sessions!

BTW I do fantasise about men; strong, manly, dominant ones secure in themselves (and also gorgeous T-girls like the ones on this forum too)

well, im gonna be 100% honest, i see myself as a bisexual women in a mans body. I cant explain it. there are different things of each sex that i find appealing. i have had fantasies about men and women, and i enjoy both equally.

Smile Previous life as a woman ?

Its a very strange thing that some of us seem to have this feeling only when dressed in womens clothes .
    I am a spiritual type of person and I go into a kind of dream state ,like an out of body experience ,where I feel as if I have a full womans body and know what it feels like to have a vagina ,boobs etc .
    When this happens I have a very strong desire to have full sex as a woman and i feel that I know what it feels like .
    Perhaps it is a flashback from a previous life as a woman ,who knows ?

Love Nishababe xxxx

melissainks
    Quote Originally Posted by shybutcurious View Post
    well, im gonna be 100% honest, i see myself as a bisexual women in a mans body. I cant explain it. there are different things of each sex that i find appealing. i have had fantasies about men and women, and i enjoy both equally.
    This has been a really interesting thread. I think the quote about being a bisexual woman in a mans body describes me more than anything I have read ever. And I am comfortable with that. Although I crossdress, I have no desire to be transgender, I doubt if I would meet the qualiactions or SRS. But I very comfortable boing Bi.For me part of being comfortable being is accepting a tag as being Gay.But realizing that does not totally define me.

Yes the Lesbian word applies to me en femme,but I do look at men as well. So It was wonderful to read there are Gay Men who crossdress, I'd like to find one locally

I could probably clip several quotes from this thread,someone wrote an attraction to men is part of en femme persona, even when not dressed. Yes I can relate to that, as I try to be Melissa even when I can't dress the part.

A Big Yes

Great question. Oh yes, I am not a man hater. I have always been attracted to femininine beauty but being in the company of a polite, intelligent, tall gentleman is a wonderful feeling. I found that over the years, as I began to dress on a regular basis and remained dressed for ever longer periods of time, my curiosity to be treated as a lady by a guy grew stronger. I must admit that I enjoy dressing up for men and that the way I dress is partially influenced by them. Hope that made sense.
    Tiana
    "I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a girl in it."

Wink Not Just Fantasy

I love Men, am a willing partner for them, and enjoy it immensly

RE-Member

Something Extra

I'm curious. For those attracted or fantasizing about men, are you OK with the great majority of admirers that like the "something extra" idea? Or is the extra off-limits? The off-limits pool is much smaller.

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar

Maybe

I have always wondered what it would be like to just go on a date with a guy enfemme. To be treated like the woman I feeil I am. I'm sure it will never happen so for now I will just appreciate having doors opened for me, the looks, other things nice guys do for women. I certainly enjoy it.