Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how much do we spend ?

Well, lets do the math. (I don't do this everyday). I had 30 winning bids on ebay,a few purchases outside ebay, and bought six items in Walmart. I spent over $400 in one weekend! Oh my!

"My name is Colleen, and I'm a ebay-aholic" (this is where you all say together "hello Collen", and feel my sorrow, empathy)
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

Last July I started with nothing. And I mean nothing. Well there were the boat load of panties that I have been waring 24/7. But OMG I had nothing to support Joy in the fashion she deserved. So makeup, shoes, lingerie, wig, epliator and several nice outfits, set back my budget for the next six months. But it's all worth it, because Joy will be nicely dressed for the coming season. Thanks for asking.

Got my ears pierced 4 weeks ago can't take the original studs out for 2 more weeks and have already spent a hundred bucks on new earings, cant wait to wear them. Not to mention the 6 wigs in Paula's bedroom at the tune of a couple hundred a piece. I compare crossdressing with any other addiction, It's hard to explain but that drive that comes from down within sure can be expensive.

oh my and spending

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Not that much I tend to control it if I did not my wife would sat my turn
    Angie
    angie i love those legs can i play with them heheheheh some of these days i am gonna dress up completely and have a portrate studio take the pics of me and for me so cdrs keep looking GLENDA

Way too much..... I have spend and continue spending way too much...but as mentioned over and over, it is fun. My closet and my wife's closet is packed and now we're storing in vacuum sealed bags under the bed.... Just can't seem to get rid of any of it!

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.
    I spend way too much probably, but I'd spend it on something that I'd need even less or get less use out of than fem clothes and products. I usually spend about a quarter to three-quarters of my checks (when I'm going on a shopping binge) on buying stuff for my cross-dressing. Every cent is worth spending though!
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I track all my spending with an accounting program, clothes, wigs, forms, travel to events and weekends away enfem, not counting the many dinners and nights out to the clubs dancing enfem last year my total was $6385.00. This does not count my newest outings enfem to Atlantic City where Kristen did come away a winner on the craps table after spending an hour holding the dice (hotest shooter on the table in more ways than one) under the eyes of everyone there. I made alot of people very happy that night, including myself.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I tend to shop the discount stores and thrift shops. A week ago, I stopped at a Dollar General for some paper goods and they had a table of bras that were discounted. I got a very nice Bobbie Brooks 40B for $1.25. I love the fit on this one. This past week, my wife and I stopped at a new Goodwill near us. While she was shopping for tops/pants, I checked out the lingerie section and found this really nice white, lace slip priced at $1.98. At the checkout, we got a discount which got me the slip for .89. Hard to beat deals like that.

A horrifying amount. But it's still cheaper than the therapy bills would be if I sought to deny this part of who I am...
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

How much do I spend? Two words: Way too much!

Um...that was three words, wasn't it? Ah well, I'm a writer not a math major. I can count to...what's after '1'? 4? (JK obviously, I'm no dummy!) I guess my lack of math skills contribtues to how much I spend, which is by far too much.

Even though I don't currently have an income I've managed to outdo myself and spend nearly $200+ dollars in a couple of days...and because of this my credit card is nearly maxed. Ah well, I deserve it. I've been looking for a reason to put it away and I guess this is it.

But was my spending binge worthwhilet? Absolutely! I got makeup, breast forms, an elec-a-tric razor, and a whole bunch of femminine goodies to help me get guzzied up for my first big outing enfemme - which probably won't happen until I have money, since I'm broke. Oh well, I can be a home-body a teeny bit longer.
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okay, make that nearly $400+ dollars, as the breast forms were about $200 themselves. I told you I couldn't count! At least I can spel.

~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spent many thousands over my lifetime and purged several times. Now I just stick to the basics and don't purge anymore.

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar

Hundreds... no thousands of dollars!

[SIZE="2"]I'm a Shop-a-holic when it comes to female clothing. And my wife is not helping as she likes to see me into something different all the time. Just today: 4 new pair of shoes for Lulu! To give you an idea of my wardrobe and expenses; the total 2nd floor of our house is a walk-in closet. Clothes, shoes, bras and panties, make-up, earrings, and other accessories are countless. Am I too impulsive on feminin spending? May be.... Don't care.... 'cause I enjoy it![/SIZE]
    Miss Lulu

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Colleentg View Post
    "My name is Colleen, and I'm a ebay-aholic" (this is where you all say together "hello Collen", and feel my sorrow, empathy)
    Hello Colleen.....my name is Gina, and I'm an ebay-aholic too!

Too Much !

Just last week I spent nearly $500.00 on clothes from NewportNews & Secretsinlace. & Trina - Soon to be in Poverty
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I am addicted to EBAY and cost is not a factor.

This is absolutely the most important activity in my life so I allow myself to indulge without guilt

Thousands a year, maybe three or four... don't keep track and don't tell my wife!! hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    To be honest, I spend two or three times more on clothes now than I used to. But then, I used to wear clothes until they became so filled with shame and self-loathing at their appearance that they threw themselves out.

I only have one wardrobe to keep up with, so that makes it easier. On average it's probably about $40 a month.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

I have yet to shop for this side of myself this year. I have about 2 or 3 major shopping trips each year. My last excursion was in November and I think I spent about 200.00 in 2 days. I promised myself that I would get some guy clothes before I get myself anymore gals clothes, my closet is getting taken over by her things, so this week I am gonna make sure I get some guy clothes and next week, it is all about her again!

Well ya knowthats why girls eventually get married. A single gal on her own cannot afford to dress as she would like, so her salary and half of hubbies pay gets the job done.

Just kidding with the above. However I do wonder how they (GG's) do it. many make less than we do for the same work and have the expense of being a girl; makeup, hose, lingerie, clothes, shoes, jewelry, hair products, feminine items, decorations, perfume and nails, once a week. Are they all that good at finding bargains?

Quote Originally Posted by AERIN View Post
    However I do wonder how they (GG's) do it. many make less than we do for the same work and have the expense of being a girl; makeup, hose, lingerie, clothes, shoes, jewelry, hair products, feminine items, decorations, perfume and nails, once a week. Are they all that good at finding bargains?
    Check the stats on credit card debt and you see real quick that most are underwater to the tune of thousands if not tens of thousands.... After watching my sister get in soo deep only to declare backruptsy and trying to teach and direct my daughter into some kind of financial responsibility.... Its tough living on a single salary...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I would have to say not enough. It's not because I don't want to, but without a full-time job, I would feel guilty. When I do shop I usually watch for sales and usually get a good deal. I don't go overboard.
    Besides, Dress Barn just sent an ad in the mail and my wife warned me that she did not want to see anything new on her side of the closet. Oh, well, I guess for a while I'll have nothing to wear (that's brand new and the latest fashion!)
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Some of you need help from Kimberly.. she builds wardrobes... maybe she wil lhave enough timber to sort out some of you.
    Seriously I have come to this thread late in theday and Ido agree with all of you.... I do not spend enough on Cashmere, I spend too much of Skirts and not enough on myself and absolutley nothing on my drab clothes... my wife does that for me...
    ~Samm

I spend way to much I just bought a skirt and top tonight for $100 and they were on sale but it's for Easter. I buy all my cloths new but on sale like my wife showed me. I now have more women cloths than men. And I wear them almost everyday.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I seem to have expensive taste for Krisla, she dresses way better than her alter ego. I will never catch up to my wife however, she had too much of a headstart on me.

Krisla