Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other things to do while dressed.

Other things to do while dressed.

I know most of us cook, clean and go online while dressed, but is there anything else you do in your house while dressed? I do artwork, reading, and play video games all dolled up. I even did it while studying and doing homework. It seems like it makes me more focused or unified. I won't work out though while dressed, thats about my only limit. How bout it ladies any ya want to share?
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

I work from home on the weekends. I like to get up early and dress and have my coffee while working on-line and attending conference calls. My situation keeps me from staying dressed, but I love my mornings. If only my boss knew.

Jasmine

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

24/7 girly gurl.... and loving it!

I do everything dressed,except shower

Steph

Dutch girl in Switzerland aka.laura's Avatar
    when I'm home, I'm dressed (as long as we're alone ;o) and I do anything I have to. When I have to go out for some reason (post, dog, shopping whatever) I change. When I'm really "dressed to kill" I will definitely not do anything related to work ;o))

I am dressed all of the time when home. The only time I am not dressed is at work or going out to do guy things. I have gone out dressed but not as much as I would like to.

So all in all I do just about evrything at home while dressed.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

I study in my room dressed, and it does help! I'm nice and relaxed and take in the information much better! Trouble is my flatmate wouldn't understand so I can't dress all the time in the flat. When I'm at home I don't dress as much because I have only just come out in the last 2 weeks and while family are accepting I don't think they are quite ready to see me dressed all the time.

They can't take my computer games away from me!! I'm a gaming girl - deal with it. xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I once rebuilt a 750cc Honda motorcycle engine over the course of 2 months. I was dressed in a 14" a-line denim skirt and 40 denier tights every time I went in the garage to work on it.
    Needless to say I went through quite a few pairs of tights, and totally ruined the skirt.

the normal housework, even some light maintenance, while dressed. I once pulled out my stove to clean behind and under it dressed like a cheerleader. I was careful not to spoil my clothes, tho. Another time I replaced the toilet and wore a skirt with low heels! I like to go out and check the mail too, it's a about 100 ft from the house. I live in the city!
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

I've done plumbing and electrical work around the house en femme. First thing I had to do of course was take a crash course in keeping my hair up, otherwise it tends to get in the way.

~*Dreadful Beauty*~ marissa_darling's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    They can't take my computer games away from me!! I'm a gaming girl - deal with it. xx
    Amen to that sista!!

my CDer DH has said...

Quote Originally Posted by cindychan View Post
    I know most of us cook, clean and go online while dressed, but is there anything else you do in your house while dressed? I do artwork, reading, and play video games all dolled up. I even did it while studying and doing homework. It seems like it makes me more focused or unified. I won't work out though while dressed, thats about my only limit. How bout it ladies any ya want to share?
    he gets way more done dressed than not. He is more focused and relaxed at the same time.

Louise,

About once a motnth I work from home. I get up, go for a run, come home shower shave, get all dressed up and go to town. Just just love to think about what would happen if others on the conference call knew I was wearing a nice pleated skirt, purple top, fine suntan hose, and a nice pair of heels. What a rush...

Kisses.....

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

no limits

There really are no limits to what a girl can do around the house. For some they may be limited by company or family, but we can do pretty much what we want in our own homes. As nice as it is to be ourselves at home, once we get out enfem, being dressed at home never seems to be enough.

Eileen

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I do my workout time on the treadmill and stepper enfem, what a great reason to stay there longer and gives me my motivation to do my workout.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

There isn't much I havn't done around the house while dressed. I pretty much have the same routines while dressed either way. I just go about my day and choose clothes according to the task I'm doing.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Except when I'm at work, I am always enfemme.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

When I am dressed enfemme, I still look masculine. No makeup, wig, forms. So I go out and do some guy things with few people taking notice. I go to the mall, grocery shopping, and this year, I did my Christmas shopping. It was a bit unnerving, because it wasn't all that inconspicuous. But, I think no one noticed at any time.

Maintenance and DIY while dressed. Have to be careful not to get paint and stuff on my clothes and ladders can be a bit of a problem. I must have given the neighbours a show or two but what the h***!

Rachael

I love to just sit down in a nice comfy chair and read a book. It is so relaxing to feel the sweep of my skirt on my legs and to see the curve of my breast as i look down at the pages.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

Starting Monday I'm going to start working out!
    Susann_Gardener

I work from home and usually dress about 80% of the time. But for some reason if I have a day that has conference calls, I'll make sure I dress completely for the call, despite the fact that no one can see me.

Well it sounds like we all got our gigs going for us when we dressup. It just shows how real we are as people just like non-CDers.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

When I first came to Dallas and looking for a new job, I would get all dressed up and do my job searching and telephone interviews while dressed.

Lone Wolf
    I work from home so I am dressed in confortable cloths, some gardening, the cooking, laundry and cleaning in fem. Once in a while I will take a swim in fem.
    Love it, love it, love ot.