Thread: Finally! I crossdressed today. First time. Srsly.

Finally! I crossdressed today. First time. Srsly.

First of all, here's my thread with pictures. http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55032

Anyway, here's how it went. For a while I've been trying to arrange a time when a friend of mine and I could go to the mall in order to get me some girl clothes. She's very hard to get ahold of, so it didn't worked out too well, but I caught her online last night and we arranged something. Long story short, our plans didn't work exactly as we planned today, but it went well regardless.

I picked up my friend and her boyfriend (who is also an old friend of mine) and we drove into town. After stopping by the pizza place in the mall, we went to Hot Topic and milled about for a while, checking out the selection. After a few minutes, I picked out some things I liked (with my friend's advice) and went to try them on. Sadly, I needed a key to open the dressing room, but I was too embarassed, so I made my friend's boyfriend ask for it. Haha what a loser I am. Anyway.

The first outfit I tried on wasn't very feminine. I had a pair of pants that could be easily mistaken for guy pants were it not for the little tag in the back that said "0." I also had a cute shirt that fit me really well.

After that, I tried on an outfit with a vest and some weird short pants. The pants were so tight, when I put them on I said, "Eh! This is obscene." I went up a size and that fit -better-, but it was still very form-fitting. I guess that's the point.

The last thing I tried on was the same shirt and vest, but with a cute little red skirt. It was the first time I had ever worn a skirt, and after putting it on I looked in the mirror and said, "Something seems wrong." It was then that I realized I was sitting like a guy, which amused me slightly. Anyway, I showed it to my friends and was met with approval.

There were other patrons milling about while I was displaying myself to my friends, but I hid my face behind my hair and tried not to acknowledge them. Hehe.

I also bought a couple "masculine" clothing items -- a black, short-sleeve shirt and a pair of pants. But stupid me didn't try the pants on before I bought them, and it turns out that they were that really low-rise, weird-fitting pants that I don't really like. God I'm dumb. But anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. I made small-talk with the checkout lady, who asked me if I was on a shopping spree. I replied that I realized how much money I had in my wallet and that I could either put it in the bank or go shopping, so I made the obvious choice.

After that, I went back to my friends' house and my lady friend took pictures of me. She's not a very good photographer.

Me: "I'm ready."
    Her: "Okay. Hold still."
    Me: "Do I look okay?"
    Her: "Yeah. Just hold still." *click*

Aaand... here's the funny part. On the way to my friends' house, my mom called me and asked me where I was. I lied and said I was still shopping, even though we were almost home. She then told me that she and my step-dad locked themselves out of the house but that they were going mushroom hunting and would be gone for at least an hour. That worked out well.

When I got home I was able to unload the pictures from the digital camera (it belongs to my parents), destroy the evidence, and mill about in my skirt for about an hour before they got back.

The only problem is how I'm going to keep these clothes hidden. They're in a pretty good spot now, but hm... I guess I'm going to have to learn how to do my own laundry.

(Wow. Too long?)

Congrats Svetlana,

Sounds like you not only crossdressed, but appeared in public too! (at least to a few others in the store)?

Enjoy the feeling, You have many more firsts to go.

Hint: Ask your friend for some makeup she doesn't want any more. GGs usually have several things that are good for CDs to experiment with, and it doesn't cost you anything that way.

Hugs,Lori

Aspiring Member
    Svetlana, there's nothing wrong with a long thread! Anyway, I thought that you could ask your friend to see if you could store your clothes at her place?

I wouldn't want to store them at her place. I'd never see them. Her yappy little dog would probably get into them. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lori SC View Post
    Sounds like you not only crossdressed, but appeared in public too! (at least to a few others in the store)
    Kind of. I'd like to go back to the mall with them and just walk around in drag. I think I could handle it.

Strange way of starting off, full on shopping expedition with friends and 40 odd posts already on a cross dresser forum!

Who says theres a common expierence!

I know; I always was a bit of a maverick.

Today I wore my new black pants to class. Of course, nobody guessed that I picked them out of the women's section, but I felt pretty excited to be wearing them out in public. I think they're my new favorite pair...

Quote Originally Posted by ShuShu View Post
    So, how many mushrooms did they kill?
    Three. >_>

congratulations on your first purchases. people don't usually say anything when i wear women's clothes in drab, either.
    have fun!

Congrats,Svetlana,That's gotta be one of the coolest first time shopping stories ever.Those Hot Topics are great places to shop.My nephew and some other young cousins of mine buy drab male stuff in there,but there's a lot of interesting female clothes in there.

Yes. Next time I need to buy my first bra and lacey panties.

Great story! Sounds like your friends are supportive and helpful - and a lot of fun to go shopping with! How awesome is that?!?

Have fun on your next purchase!

Myst