Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Do/Did You Hide Your Fem Stuff?

Question Where Do/Did You Hide Your Fem Stuff?

I used to hide mine in a spot in the attic right over my bedroom closet. Also used to hide them in jackets when it was summer (make-up was there) it would be in my jacket pockets. So where do/did you hide the fem stuff?

When living with my parents I hid mine in a suitcase under the bed. :mad:
    Now I live with my fiance I've no need to hide them, they hang in the wardrobe with all our clothes.

Jamie Renae

hiding my things

It seems so long ago!!! I used to hide all of my clothes and wigs in a cardboard barrel, in my workshop. I could go there and lock the door, so I was able to slip something on.
    Now days I just walk into the closet, pick out an outfit and wig. On occasions, I have to move my wife out of the way. I guess, since I used to wear hers, it's turnabout time.
    The side effect of hiding everything was the stress and guilt involved. No more of that!!!!
    Jamie Renae

Hidden in plain sight, right next to my wife's things where they belong.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Hi Tiffany,

I am now one of the lucky ones , I hang my clothes in my closet or keep them in my dresser, makeup is kept in my bathroom. I used to hide my stash in my workshop and in the false bottom of a cabinet in my bathroom.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

I purchased a big metal briefcase with dual combination locks

That way, if curious friends come home, it won't go like this:
    Friend: "Oh hey, whats in that box?"
    Me: "Nothing, just old computer parts"
    Friend "I want to see... OH MY GOD!"

But it will rather go like this:
    Friend: "Oh, hey, whats in that bulletproof briefcase with dual combination locks?"
    Me: "Just a remote nuclear warhead launching device"
    Friend: "Oh, allright"

Quote Originally Posted by jessicadiane
    I hide mine in the closet on hangers or in my dresser
    Me Too!
    DonnaT

five for fighting

hiding cloths

same as holly right next to the wifes, In fact she complaining about the closet space

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    No need to hide my stuff. I just keep my things in the closet, with my wifes things!---Nothing will ever get mixed up, because her 38DDs will never fit into my 40 Bs---Ha!

but i think if nothing else, TGs are generally pretty thrifty... we'd be good illegal narcotics hiders

*disclaimer* not that i condone the hiding or harboring of illegal narcotics

Platinum Member
    thay use to be in bags boxes or any place i could stuffthem now handing in my office

Hiya Wendy

Talking hi

hiya wendy nice to see you.

Platinum Member
    hi girlfreind whats up ?????

Lesha
    Unfortunatly i have to hide them in a suitcase. I'm living with friends and i don't know how they would take it if they saw me with a cupboard full of lace and silk.
    Washing day is always a pain 'cause i have to be so clandestine. Oh well, its all for a good cause :-)

Lesha

before, it used simply be in a box

now, I have my own closet with all my dresses, skirts, blouses, etc. hanging....no Wrinkles. Its hard to believe I have an entire closet now.

Hiding clothes

Cruelty to Girlie clothes
    Sometimes I just want to cry when I see lovely frillies emerge from plastic bags that have been kept in car boots (trunks) or in the shed. They get the opportunity to be washed, and get crushed and smelly.

Go to a laundry service! Have tem packed in roomy boxes. Then you can lock your boxes in a trunk or something.

some cities have locker storage.

Rule of thumb for Storing Clothes in the wardrobe at home, for blissfull marital existance. NO 1 rule: Husbands section of clothes "drab" and girlie combined MUST NEVER exceed wives section.

Starluscious

Thumbs up 2 places

Thank you for asking girls

since my aunt and uncle whom I live with would freak out
    I have to hide my femme stuff
    otherwise they'll try and sever any friend ties with you girls I have
    I can be femme I just have to hide what I buy
    when they're sleeping, not home. or at work.
    I'm Starluscious almost all the way at my job. at home I am too when they're sleeping or gone. was in my cousin Nikki's high heels and my own panties and such the other month like 2 months ago. sitting crosslegged cutely like girls do. looking at the posts on here. smiling at your admirations girls

I hide my stuff in 2 places

Lipstick, eye liners, nail polish, scrunchies, eye shadow, mascara, possibly make up eventually: gets hidden inside my small zippable tape casette pouch case which holds about 28 tapes. and in between them is my femme stuff.

panties, pantyhose, girl shirts, high heels when I can buy some, wigs: will always be hidden in my guitar case (electric that is) there is alot of room in that case I could fit like 19 pairs of femme shoes almost

Now when I move out someday: with enough money and a place to live on my own: I won't have to hide. except when guests come over that wouldn't take kindly to my femmeness. then I'll just lock my closet doors. that way no one freaks out. and no one's feelings get hurt or destroyed

thanks for asking girls

interesting places you hide yours too

love
    Starluscious

I hide mine in the closet next to my wife's clothes. She never has seen 'em.

Tristen Cox
    Welcome to the forum Regina Back on topic I used to hide everything (you guessed it) in the closet, mostly in tool boxes that were never used for holding tools. The rest was in travel bags

*hugs*
    Tristen

I've hidden stuff everywhere, in false bottom of cupboards, work lockers, attic space, garages, at my nan's place (untill my cousin (i supect) stole them), in boot of car (hidden in space where spare tyre goes), inside jacket pockets, everywhere...... now, I can't be bothered hiding them too well (one day soon my wife will stumble across them though)
    Derminator - wishin to be someone else, some of the time!

TracyCD
    I have three spots. One is in a locked suitcase in my parents garage, the second is in a locked suitcase in the trunk of one of my classic cars (the wife is not allowed to touch these), and third is in a taped box inside of a locked closet door (key hidden) in my office.
    But, for some reason in the last couple months, my wife keeps hinting at me that she knows, hmm? I THOUGHT my spots were perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx
    I purchased a big metal briefcase with dual combination locks

That way, if curious friends come home, it won't go like this:
    Friend: "Oh hey, whats in that box?"
    Me: "Nothing, just old computer parts"
    Friend "I want to see... OH MY GOD!"

But it will rather go like this:
    Friend: "Oh, hey, whats in that bulletproof briefcase with dual combination locks?"
    Me: "Just a remote nuclear warhead launching device"
    Friend: "Oh, allright"
    LOL

This is EXACTLY what I did in college. I had a single room (for medical reasons) and kept a locked trunk in my closet. It was the "old computer parts" box, should anyone ask. And yes, it was padlocked. But I actually did have an old computer tower in there, along with a few odd wires and ethernet cards and...panties, and skirts, and thigh-highs, etc. So, every once in a while I took the computer out and left it on the desk in plain view to "work on it."

Ji

Platinum Member
    lol after a while things can get a little out of controll now if i realy hade to hide everything frist thing i would have to do is rent one of them big box trucks to move every thing ........no she has way too many things to hide so my home office is were all wendy's things are door open all the time my wife dosen't go in there............

(sigh) in paper box, 7 of them.