Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Party Request / Don't be afraid to have fun

Cabin boy/Purser :)

Party Request / Don't be afraid to have fun

I know it's a little early, but I was wondering if you will be hosting an Easter party cap?

I was just reading back over the Christmas party thread and feeling nostalgic (ha ha I know it was only a few months ago!)
    And I was thinking it's strange how we don't party much at the moment

It's funny how much fun I had before I'd hardly ever been grumped at by anyone or told off or been bossed around wrongly by people who "didn't get it", in those days. Weird! I sort of didn't know they existed so I just got on with it!

How embarrasingly unguarded I was. Fair game for people to think "what an idiot!" hehehe (LOL... don't blame them!)

It makes me feel sad that I seem to have got a bit more sensible! (Only a bit mind... I don't think I could ever be accused of actually being sensible!)

So come on... I think it's about time we got partying again!

And bugger the embarrasment!
    (Who cares what any mean people watching might think?!)

*leaps up onto a box*
    "I am a fool and I'm proud!"
    *unfortunately the box collapses*

...... ...... oooof..... :yikes:

*raises a bruised-feeling arm* ......... To the bar!..........
    Last edited by pocoyo; 03-30-2007 at 06:41 PM.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Hey handsome... buy a girl a drink?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    It's funny how much fun I had before I'd hardly ever been grumped at by anyone or told off or been bossed around wrongly by people who "didn't get it", in those days. Weird! I sort of didn't know they existed so I just got on with it!
    Omg

I just realised this might have sounded a bit rude or something!!!

I don't mean any of the normal people here lol!
    You know the type I mean... the people that don't really know about ftms that try and tell you how to be a man and that. There was a weird stage where that happened a lot!
    Or the people that might secretly watch and bitch! Or people that have like 1 post then come and have a moan!

None of the normal people!

You know how much I love you all and this site from how much I go on about how cool you all are all the time... I just thought I'd better make it clear I didn't mean any of the regular people!

(Don't want people feeling cross or hurt for no reason!)

Hehehe *imagines a pocoyo hate campaign*

Nuuuu
    Last edited by pocoyo; 03-30-2007 at 07:29 PM.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Hey handsome... buy a girl a drink?
    Yay it's Holly!

I'd love to

Woohoo... Holly's in the party mood

well poc after all the crap i have been through , i want to let lose let my hair down now that i have it, and party in fact i got a magnum of wine and i am drinking the whole thing it's party time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    May I party tomorrow? Went drinks for out with a friend tonight, and have had too many.

The waitress thought we were cute and brought a round. The owner liked us and sent over a round. We're schnockered. (This was after a few rounds... ) I think I like the Bronx.

Come on, Poc... let's dance!
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Hiya Poc, hey I can tell you how to be a man. All you have to do is....er.....um....ahh...I forget. Okay, well, whatever you're doing sounds good to me. Anyway, I'm gonna make some hard boiled eggs and decorate them with pirate stuff for the Easter Egg hunt. The rest I'm gonna soak in rum for the party. Got my Easter dress and bonnet ready to go in any case. Don't worry about the "stick in the muds", they can just stick in the mud. As far as making a fool of myself, I don't worry about, I count on it. Sal

I am on a non-alcohol streight at the moment till I get some stuff sorted out (!!!!!!!!! ), but I'll happely come and buy drinks for the ladies and eat gratuitas amounts of chocolate
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

I know it's a little early, but I was wondering if you will be hosting an Easter party cap?

I was just reading back over the Christmas party thread and feeling nostalgic (ha ha I know it was only a few months ago!)
    And I was thinking it's strange how we don't party much at the moment
    Memories...of the way we used to drink...sodden, hazy memmorriessss of the way we werrrrrr

It makes me feel sad that I seem to have got a bit more sensible!
    errr...you DID? :shocked: Did anyone else notice this? sensible...Pocoyo...sensible... ...when was that again?

So come on... I think it's about time we got partying again!
    And bugger the embarrasment!
    (Who cares what any mean people watching might think?!)
    people are watching? :shifty:
    I hope they're not easily shocked!

*leaps up onto a box*
    "I am a fool and I'm proud!"
    *unfortunately the box collapses*

...... oooof..... :yikes:

*raises a bruised-feeling arm* ......... To the bar!..........
    lol, that's my boy! I hope your GF won't mind when I get plastered and flirt outrageously with you....oh right I don't need to get plastered to do that.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Yup I'm up for a good party so lets get the rum out hey Captain xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Yeah, with 2324 views, I guess you could say the Christmas party was "watched".

MJ - Yay definitely let your hair down Just don't over do it! (don't want you puking on my shoes.... again... )
    Das - hahaha yes. Oh dear! Sounds like a fun evening though. Of course the waitress thought you were cute.... you're das!
    Holly - yaay! Wow... you're good at this! *steps on her toe* ooops... I'm sorry...
    Sal - heheee! Oh wicked. Pirate Easter eggs Hehe yeah, let them stick there and be bored.
    John - !!!! Hehe. Well...that sounds cool!.... But I have the same rule for you as I do for MJ.... no puking on my shoes!
    Kez - haha! *puts arm round her and sings along drunkenly, waving the other hand in the air (which is still holding a bottle)* (Lol "sodden, hazy memmmoorrieess...") LOL! I guess maybe I didn't!
    Yes... people are watching... so you'd better untuck your skirt from your knickers... there's a good girl
    My gf... .. he he he... [SIZE="1"]pocs has a gf[/SIZE]...
    The lone ranger? with a gf? with myyy reputation?
    Hahaha meee? The 13th Duke of wimbourne, in a convent? Covered in edible body paint? Surrounded by a gaggle of "virginal" nuns... with myyyyy reputation? What where they thinking?
    Felix - Yay!! Git yer dancin' shoes on boy! xx
    Salagain - Hehehe *looks shifty*... I wonder what they saw.
    *covers up his tattooed bottom and sidles off....*

I dunno Poc but you know there are "gossipy old ladies" always around no matter who they are. Sal

Hehe oh! Well.. in that case.. *wiggles bottom at them*
    Hopefully that would make them smile or turn away in disgust!

here is another reason to party

halloween is 214 more days to be exact, better find that perfect outfit , and only 268 more shopping days until Christmas
    Last edited by MJ; 03-31-2007 at 11:04 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hehe oh! Well.. in that case.. *wiggles bottom at them*
    *Squeezes bottom* Are you flirting with everyone again Angel?
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Holly - yaay! Wow... you're good at this! *steps on her toe* ooops... I'm sorry...
    Whew, you've tired me out. Let's go out on the balcony for some "fresh air."
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I have a recipe for a delicious chocolate cake- soaked in rum of course. So don't forget to invite me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mylitta welcome to the party. have a drink and after a little cake would you like to dance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As long as I don't eat too much cake
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Did someone say rum?

When's Easter? <_<

But da. Even though I wasn't around for the last one, I can't possibly turn down this one. I'll bring the hams and the tofu-hams!

Quote Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
    When's Easter? <_<

But da. Even though I wasn't around for the last one, I can't possibly turn down this one. I'll bring the hams and the tofu-hams!
    You don't need to bring a ham Q-Mark, Pocs will already be there.

Oh! That kind of ham. Mmmm yummy. Then I'll bring the yams. That's the kind of girl I yam.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

wtf where am I?

I'm....I'm a friend of.....him! Hium there! John. Yeah Frank. I meant Frank......He invited me.....Who's Ponocio anyway?....Pocno...Yeah Him. He invided me.

Sorrry was that your foot....No no mate..Sorright....Acciden.

Is that the bar?