Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Party Request / Don't be afraid to have fun

wow! Captain! That's exciting and scary at the same time!

*swoons...again....*

...not afraid of curses....
    Last edited by kerrianna; 04-01-2007 at 09:03 PM. Reason: came to for a sec
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Kerrianna, I'm so glad that your here! These boys are a handful! [SIZE=1]But an awful lot of fun![/SIZE]
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Kerrianna, I'm so glad that your here! These boys are a handful! [SIZE=1]But an awful lot of fun![/SIZE]
    Oh, sorry Holly I can't stay right now. Just dropped by to see if I could find Evert. Anyone seen him? I've got something to tell him. :cheeky:

You're right about them being a handful...and an awful lot of fun! I guess I should have listened to my mom when she gave me that talk about boys a while ago. :blushing:

I'd better go for now....don't do anything I wouldn't do Holly...oh, right....nevermind.

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    Oh, sorry Holly I can't stay right now. Just dropped by to see if I could find Evert. Anyone seen him? I've got something to tell him. :cheeky:
    I know what you wanted to tell me. We could have adopted you know!

You're right about them being a handful...and an awful lot of fun! I guess I should have listened to my mom when she gave me that talk about boys a while ago. :blushing:
    According to your ecard, she should have included some more information.

I'd better go for now....don't do anything I wouldn't do Holly...oh, right....nevermind.
    You mean; Don't get pregnant?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, am I still in time for the afterparty?!
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    By the way, am I still in time for the afterparty?!
    You know these parties go on for DAYS.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    You know these parties go on for DAYS.
    sometimes weeks even lol

Oh heck yeah! I'm always ready for a little party....I'll bring the bubbly so sit back and sip wildly......lets have fun!!!

< door to Captain's cabin opens> YAWN!!!!! O.k. now I see what the noise has been. Another party! Rats! I gotta go to work! Well at least by the time I get back things should be picking up again. Speaking of picking up, will you look at this mess! Bodies passed out. Is that Poc I see under what looks to be Holly, Kerrianna, and Lisa? Lets see, <looks around> there's K, Evert over there, MJ, Tristan, all passed out. Oh no! Whoo lost their lunch? I guess some people can't hold their liquor! Whats this lump? Oh, it's Sal, or is it Rich? Never know with that one!
    Wonder where the Capt. got off to? Oh well, time to get cleaned up and go to work. I'll turn the heater on on the hot tub so it will be real comfy when I get bach and hopefully the Capt will be back by then. What a hunk!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Kerwillikers, Looks to me like I'd better recruit some more Rum Wenches for this one, unless I can morph into an octopus. Sal/Ericka/Rich/J'onn J'onzz

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Sorry I'm late Salandra, working the "swing" shift as a serving wench at the tavern while holding down a day job doesn't leave much time for working these shipboard parties!
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

*starts setting up fireworks* What's a three months and one day before American Independence Day party without fireworks?

Gezz guys! Can't keep up? Captain, crack another keg... Kieron, crank up the music... Evert, set up some chairs and tables... Poc, run to the store and pick up some mixers... Sal, we need food; get creative... Lily, help me with these decorations. People we have a party to get going here!
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Gezz guys! Can't keep up? Captain, crack another keg... Kieron, crank up the music... Evert, set up some chairs and tables... Poc, run to the store and pick up some mixers... Sal, we need food; get creative... Lily, help me with these decorations. People we have a party to get going here!

Holly, I brought along 2 racks of BBQ ribs with slaw and baked beans. That ought to tide the guys over until the rest arrives!
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

Keep it coming Bobbie. These boys really get hungry when they party.

As long as they don't want rabbit stew.

Although if they want warm bunny....

George Bernard Shaw

YAWN!!!!! i needed that little nap, oh good some food baked beans. and some BBQ ribs and to wash it down a beer , hmm Bobbie this is good whats in the baked beans, don,t tell me it's the family secret .... *looks around* got some more of that in your hip flask
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Here you go Holly...

-------

Kerrianna! You should be in BED!!

I am taking dog for a walk... and if you're still online when I get back... you're in trouble young lady.

--------
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Holly about the decorations.... A little problem. Looks like Sal/Rich/whatsishername is tangled up in the streamers with a few people and the snoring is amazing! As far as the balloons go, Poc was halping blow them up and Lisa walked by. The poor guy started hyper-ventilating and passed out! So no balloons.
    At least me have music and "Q". Though I think we better watch the beans, MJ was by them with that flask of hers.
    If you need me, I'll be in the hot tub!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Can I set up an aircastle?

*bounce bounce jump jump&
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Here you go Holly...
    Thanks Poc... Can you help the Captain get the bar set up?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilygirl View Post
    Holly about the decorations.... A little problem. Looks like Sal/Rich/whatsishername is tangled up in the streamers with a few people and the snoring is amazing! As far as the balloons go, Poc was halping blow them up and Lisa walked by. The poor guy started hyper-ventilating and passed out! So no balloons.
    At least me have music and "Q". Though I think we better watch the beans, MJ was by them with that flask of hers.
    If you need me, I'll be in the hot tub!
    Lily, how was the tub? There's a helium tank over there in the corner... maybe Ace can help with the ballons? I've been sampling the beans on and off all day and they seem to get better and better! Sal seems to be coming around... She can start getting the hosteses line up... right Sal? [SIZE=3]Sal?[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Sal![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    Can I set up an aircastle?

*bounce bounce jump jump&
    Sure Evert. Sounds like fun. I think I saw one below decks in the forward hold.

Kieron, thanks for the tunes... great mix! Think you can put together a Bunny Hop contest?

Okay guys and gals... what are we missing?
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Okay guys and gals... what are we missing?
    my tequila! , oh i drank it, thats right! damn need to stock up again

hmmm these tequila! are very good , anyone for a dance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    hmmm these tequila! are very good , anyone for a dance
    oi! get your hands off my Tequila!

Well, the DJ . . . er, fiddler just arrived and he's taking requests. Good thing he knows my favorite song *dancing and singing* "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me . . ."
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*breaks out the sour apple pucker shots*