Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Party Request / Don't be afraid to have fun

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    OK Holly,

Where do we park this steam tray full of the roasted pig?
    And for goodness sake, don't let anyone light a match near that vat of dipping sauce, (there's more than just molasses and spices in it!! ) I hope that giant sized rum cake for dessert lasts until after supper, LOL.
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

Got a rush order in on the Tequila Kieron. Should be here post haste. Now, where is everything? Good lord Sal, get it together.

Did someone say party?? Well I gotta 3 day weekend, what the hell! Who wants to share a few pitchers of margaritas? I'm buyin'!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    *wakes up after passing out* whu.. what's going on...

Wait..... *camp hands in the air* oh... my...god.... A BOUNCY CASTLE aargh!!

*runs (somewhat lightheadedly) and leaps onto it... yaaay!

I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    *wakes up after passing out* whu.. what's going on...

Wait..... *camp hands in the air* oh... my...god.... A BOUNCY CASTLE aargh!!

*runs (somewhat lightheadedly) and leaps onto it... yaaay!

**kieron thinks...he's gonna throw up with the amount of rum he had last night!! and bouncing on that thing**

*suddenly stops bouncing... .... clutches at stomach .... cheeks bulge comedically a couple of times..... boilk.....

..... [SIZE="3"]BLEEEEEEHHHHH[/SIZE] ... chucks up all over poor Evert.....*

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    *suddenly stops bouncing... .... clutches at stomach .... cheeks bulge comedically a couple of times..... boilk.....

..... [SIZE=3]BLEEEEEEHHHHH[/SIZE] ... chucks up all over poor Evert.....*
    i just knew!....that'll teach ya Poccy

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    i just knew!....that'll teach ya Poccy
    *groans* eurgh sorry Evert mate *pats him on his pukey shirt*

On the upside.... we now get to see Evert strip off and put new clothes on

...On the upside.... we now get to see Evert strip off and put new clothes on
    Not you young man! You've got a mess to clean up. Take this bucket and supplies and get busy.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Not you young man! You've got a mess to clean up. Take this bucket and supplies and get busy.
    ...... ......... *quietly takes it and slopes off to clean up, all guilty and sheepish looking* ....

I wasn't going to come to this wild party until I heard a rumor that the captain likes to show off his skivies. As soon as I arrived I say Evert pealing off his clothes. Wow, this is my kind of party. Lets hurry up and get this placed cleaned up, I want to dance.

The steam tray with the pig goes over there with the rest of the food. I've pout yellow caution tape up around the dipping sauce. <looks around...> Er, what rum cake, Bobbie?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    The steam tray with the pig goes over there with the rest of the food. I've pout yellow caution tape up around the dipping sauce. <looks around...> Er, what rum cake, Bobbie?
    Poccy!! Evert!! Capt!! Tristan!! which one of you has taken the rum cake? it wasnt me cos i dont like rum!! come on whose hiding it cos you couldnt have ate all that already!!

....:sick:.... er I dunno......*hicbelch*

Platinum Member
    im gonna count to 3 and if i dont see it back on the table almost in one piece im gonna......well, i'll think of something!!

one..........

Platinum Member
    two!...........

Platinum Member
    two & a half

Platinum Member
    Three!

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Poccy!! Evert!! Capt!! Tristan!! which one of you has taken the rum cake? it wasnt me cos i dont like rum!! come on whose hiding it cos you couldnt have ate all that already!!
    *runs*
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

*licks the last of the rum cake off his fingers* Mmmm...

But I didn't take it! I swear! I saw them take it and they gave me some to keep quiet about it! *offers a huge pan of fettucine alfredo in penance*
    -Neil

[SIZE="3"]Thou wouldst be loved? Then let thy heart
    From its present pathway part not!
    Being everything which now thou art,
    Be nothing which thou art not.

-Edgar Allen Poe[/SIZE]

im gonna count to 3 and if i dont see it back on the table almost in one piece im gonna......well, i'll think of something!!

one..........
    Sorry, Kieron, but it's in the Pirate Code, page 3, paragraph 4 (about half way down the page) . . . "Take what you can, give nothing back" - this applies to rum cake too.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Sorry, Kieron, but it's in the Pirate Code, page 3, paragraph 4 (about half way down the page) . . . "Take what you can, give nothing back" - this applies to rum cake too.
    but the ladies wanted some too!

but the ladies wanted some too!
    Then they better learn to move fast - well, faster than a bunch of hungry pirates with pistols and cutlasses.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hehehe!

Platinum Member
    sorry i tried ladies...the boys are being brats!