For more years than I would like to admit, I've wondered how many men were similar to me in terms of an attraction to and love for women's lingerie and clothing. A few months ago I purchased an excellent magazine called "Girl Talk". Perhaps some of you are familiar with it as it was devoted to CDs and TGs. One of the columnists quoted a University of Michigan professor Lynn Conway) who has studied this question and other related issues. Her research indicates that 20-30% of all males crossdress at least once during their lifetimes. That represents approximately 27-41 million males. Of that total, she estimates that 3 to 11% dress publicly on a regular basis, i.e., somewhere between 1 and 4 million males. I would be interested in learning about what her figures would be for some of the rest of us who crossdress only privately on a regular basis within the confines of our own homes. Does anyone have an answer to this question or any other relevant information pertaining to my question? I'm looking forward to your responses.