Thread: "Male Restroom Etiquette" ha ha ha!

Cabin boy/Purser :)

"Male Restroom Etiquette" ha ha ha!

I was doing a search for something about baths (don't ask!) and accidentally stumbled across this.... most amusing !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Very amusing
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

LOL "C... stand directly behind the man and wait patiently in line"

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Wow, that was amazing - who knew just talking in the restroom could bring about the destruction of society. And I love the use of The Sims for the story - love the Simmies! Thanks, Poc, that was hilarious.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hahaa!!! Kieron that was hilarious!

Yay cap glad you liked it

Wow those were both wonderful!
    Guys rooms are so funny. I'd definitely stick with 'stand directly behind, waiting patiently in line', and then complimenting the guy next to me.
    Oh and starting all the conversations I can, just to see if I can get the world to end today.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Haha, most amusing.
    Come on goats, time to go home!

Thanks Poc, I've seen it before but never get tired of it.
    Ben

I hope you guys learned a few things from these two films.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen that bloody carnage scene occur because of violation of proper etiquette. It still happens far too often.
    And now that I'm working part-time as a custodian, I'd be the one who has to clean up, and that takes a little extra elbow grease.

So pay heed boys!

And the only person who should ever stand behind you at an urinal is Jesus. Just don't talk to him.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Zarathustra Studios Present... Wow.