Thread: I asked my youngest....

I asked my youngest....

Do ya like my nickname Felix? He was like yeah! I was pleased I left it at that and then nearly all day he called me Felix. Lol he then off his own back explained that my nick name was Felix and that I really liked it to two of the other children and to some other friends. It was so cool. I'd only been saying in the new forum how I wasn't sure how to handle it about my name but it was easy that way. Also it needs be no more complicated than that really I don't think. It would be nice if he called me it more than C*** it might just become a habit without it being an issue at all xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Knowing kids it could well become a habit

you never can tell
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Yep that's what I hope Shelly a natural habit xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Awww that's so nice!!!

Cool one Felix
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Dude that's exciting! Good for you!
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

cool he sounds a nice sweet kid

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Okay, I don't know much about bringing up young'uns, but it sounds to me as though you're doing something right in the raising of these kids...

Yay Felix, that sounds great - good plan. Really happy for you.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Thank you my friends Thing is I don't want to put pressure where it isn't needed and they know I'm such a tomboy anyways. I really love my kids and the last thing I want is to loose them. If they can come to an acceptance gradually then that's better I figure than just blurting it out like my blood sons father did. My youngest by blood has always been fully informed and has thus a rounded view on things. That's how I've always wanted it that my kids accept difference and diversity by my example. Unfortunately my eldest son has lost out on that because of his Father But my youngest and my step son have the chance to learn by example which is so much better xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!