Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucking, taping, or gaffing? What should I do?

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.

Tucking, taping, or gaffing? What should I do?

Hey girls, I'm having a bit of a problem keeping my...lower extremities in check when I'm enfemme. I've tried tucking but I think I'm doing it wrong because one of the three articles down below has a tendency to pop out and create a bulge or make walking just plain uncomfortable.

So, my question...

What works best for keeping everything in the nether regions under control? I know it's a matter of preference and size and all that, but I was wondering if anyone had some guidelines or tips I could go by to hide my manhood a bit better and more comfortably. Please let me know. Thanks in advance!
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I always just pull it tight under panties and maybe a thong I do try to pull back and hide the boys with a tight girdle, I have gone the gaff route and i found it more trouble than it is worth I have taken to wearing tight genes lately and I have noticed that there is bulge unless I pay close attention to the tuck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

more than once

I tuck, but I do recognize that if I haven't dressed in a few day that it takes a couple of tucks to get the long guy to stay in place (he's just not used to it again) but after an hour or so, a little body lotion, and a tight thong, he can stay put for hours at a time.

Just have to be patient with the guy .

tina

Seems like a common problem. One thing I noticed is that if I stick my butt out my skirts tend to hang better in front thus naturally hiding my friends. Probelm is, it is hard to remember to do that all the time.

Are there any links to web sites on the fine technique of the fold, tuck and tape?

I am still learning on "Tucking".
    I put my legs up over a chair put my padded bot shorts up to my knees and try and let gravity take its course with legs apart. Then I pull any excess skin and "Donkey Kong" to the rear. Then I pull up my underwear.

Because of the hiphuggers I like wearing anything that pulls up to the waist such as girdles or even padded girdles doesn't work so I got a pair of boy shorts over the internet and I took the hip pads out from one of the padded girdles I had, cut them down to fit and stick those inside on the hips. I then took one of the butt pads from the girdle and after trying to tuck and lay everything in I place that inside my underwear to help keep it all in place.
    LOL
    Tamera

If you do a search on "tucking", on this forum, you'll find all kinds of info.

I'll tell you what works for me.
    I pull on a pair of medium control panties, reach down and do the tucking, slip a sanitery pad over everything, hold it in place, pull up the panty crotch and hold everything in place with one hand, while pulling the waist-band into place with the other hand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guess I am lucky not being so well endowed. I can push mine back inside and it stays there. Problem is trying to get back out when I need to pee LOL.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Tucking kind of works for me but I find it uncomfortable and the inner thighs rubbing on it tend to stimulate it and then its very uncomfortable. I started a string - Subduing sexual arousal which I will follow up on and you can find it easily to add to this.

Anyhow, I prefer to use the taping method where you basically tape the scrotum around the penis to create a shaft, you then tape the whole lot flat and between the legs and push your manhood "up the shaft". If done correctly it can give you an appearance of a vigina (you can even have fun playing with it!!). I take this a step further with acrylic filler, water paint toner (colour concerntrate) and makeup to smooth it and colour match it to the surrounding skin. I then stick on some pubic hair (previously shaved off - a must before attempting this) and walla - I have a very much femanine feature between my legs! If I get stimulated - the problem mentioned in my thread, it makes a bulge (not so nice) and tends to hurt abit.

So, taking the advice given in Subduing sexual arousal, I did my "fem feature" on saturday night, eventially took it off late sunday night and enjoyed it so much that I did it again this morning and went to work with a special secret under the jeans.

The simplest way for tucking is NOT to tuck. Try wearing skirts a little fuller with maybe a small petticoat under it. You will solve the tucking problem and give yourself a better sillouhette.

I found using a panty liner works great. It gives the boys something to hang onto and helps keep them in place.

Banned Read only
    I haven't experimented with anatomical legerdemain, but I have to say that pantyhose pulled up high seems to hold the boys up against the ceiling pretty good. Tight slacks would be a problem, but a skirt didn't show any sign of "stuff".

Doesn't get out much. sandcastle's Avatar
    I've had pretty much the same experience as Natasha.

Despite following a variety of suggestions, for me tucking the twins away lasts a second or two at best. Even if I hold them in using both my hands.

Sandra.
    Sandcastle is a bit buried.

try this

Quote Originally Posted by tall sam View Post
    Tucking kind of works for me but I find it uncomfortable and the inner thighs rubbing on it tend to stimulate it and then its very uncomfortable. I started a string - Subduing sexual arousal which I will follow up on and you can find it easily to add to this.

Anyhow, I prefer to use the taping method where you basically tape the scrotum around the penis to create a shaft, you then tape the whole lot flat and between the legs and push your manhood "up the shaft". If done correctly it can give you an appearance of a vigina (you can even have fun playing with it!!). I take this a step further with acrylic filler, water paint toner (colour concerntrate) and makeup to smooth it and colour match it to the surrounding skin. I then stick on some pubic hair (previously shaved off - a must before attempting this) and walla - I have a very much femanine feature between my legs! If I get stimulated - the problem mentioned in my thread, it makes a bulge (not so nice) and tends to hurt abit.

So, taking the advice given in Subduing sexual arousal, I did my "fem feature" on saturday night, eventially took it off late sunday night and enjoyed it so much that I did it again this morning and went to work with a special secret under the jeans.
    You might want to try a v string: http://www.castlesupplys.com/newframe/castleframe.htm

Quote Originally Posted by aluchi_aluchona View Post
    Are there any links to web sites on the fine technique of the fold, tuck and tape?
    I second this question! I need a diagram or something - or at least good directions. Heck, give me the directions and I'll draw the diagrams. I'll make them look like the 'in case of emergency' instructions you see on airplanes (you know, how to wear an oxygen mask, use your seat as a floatation device, and hold on in a 360 degree nosedive while aflame) - placid, neutral, and colorful! (Though I wouldn't exactly be fond of drawing male genitalia...oh well, if it's gotta be done). But yeah, show me the websites!
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, so many ways to tuck and tape and whatnot. It seems like you girls mostly tuck, and that's probably what I'm gonna try to stick too. I couldn't imagine getting an erection while taped in place - all I can think of is '*rip* OUCH!' and finding my member standing up topped off with hair-covered tape. Ouchey!
    I think I'll try the pad route though, that sounds like it would probably work for me. Besides, I have often wondered what it would be like wearing one, so I'll kill 2 birds with one stone. And hey, if I pass and someone tries to grope me they won't feel my manhood and all will be well (until I blast them in the face with pepperspray!).

By the way, what's the best sort of tape to use for taping anyhow? I'd imagine it's not of the duct varitey...talk about 'ouch'!

~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

there's a link in this thread.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=41560

i have found that underwear of all types does not have enough elastic. after I sewed more in (with the sewing machine) it stayed much better. i can even go up and down ladders and get it odd positions (at work).

I have had good luck using a gaff. It took awhile for me to get the hang of it but once I did, Everything has worked fine since then.

Nancy

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    First panties, then control top pantyhose, followed by padded panties. You can't see a thing.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Quote Originally Posted by XDW Nathan-Natasha View Post
    I second this question! I need a diagram or something - or at least good directions. Heck, give me the directions and I'll draw the diagrams. I'll make them look like the 'in case of emergency' instructions you see on airplanes (you know, how to wear an oxygen mask, use your seat as a floatation device, and hold on in a 360 degree nosedive while aflame) - placid, neutral, and colorful! (Though I wouldn't exactly be fond of drawing male genitalia...oh well, if it's gotta be done). But yeah, show me the websites!
    I can give you the details but not tonight! Am heading off on hols for 10 day so will get back to you then when I get a chance.
    otherwise drop me a message and I will respond sometime.

Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by tall sam View Post
    I can give you the details but not tonight! Am heading off on hols for 10 day so will get back to you then when I get a chance.
    otherwise drop me a message and I will respond sometime.

Samantha
    Then please do! I need all the help I can get. I'm pretty well endowed and it's kinda hard to keep the boys in check all the time. I love my...yeah, but it can get in the way when I want to dress. I'll probably drop you a message in the future if you don't post before then.
    Thanks Sam!

~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sejd
    I agree with Aerin, dont tug, just look at styles and work around it. Clearly, we cannot as men, wear a skirt whic for example is flat around our area of sexuality. So just buy skirts or dresses which naturally hides your sex. I have now at least 8 skirts which looks perfectly femme and don't show any "bulge" or something which should not be there. Work towards feeling comfortable, that's the key I think. If you feel you have to tuck your Penis away, maybe you should think of surgery? I think it is an indicator that you really feel it is shamefull to you and so, do something about it. If you however are OK as a male, work with what you have, and I guarantie you, you can find ways to acomodate your needs
    hugs
    Sejd

Quote Originally Posted by sandcastle
    I've had pretty much the same experience as Natasha.

Despite following a variety of suggestions, for me tucking the twins away lasts a second or two at best. Even if I hold them in using both my hands.
    Frustrating, isn't it, Sandra? The key here is to pull the empty scrotum back as far as possible. Stretching the scrotum back like this "closes the door" and prevents the testes from re-descending. You will get the best results if the scrotum & perianal area are shaved, as this helps reduce slipping. (Pubic hair functions as a kind of lubricating surface.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sejd View Post
    Clearly, we cannot as men, wear a skirt whic for example is flat around our area of sexuality.
    Really, Sejd? I'm reasonably well-endowed, but I can wear fairly tight skirts & dresses without having an unfeminine bulge. Of course, my padded panties help a little bit, and if I wanted to be ultra-smooth in front I'd wear a gaff as well, and might even try Brianna's technique of using a sanitary pad.

So just buy skirts or dresses which naturally hides your sex. I have now at least 8 skirts which looks perfectly femme and don't show any "bulge" or something which should not be there.
    I used to feel the same way, before I learned how to tuck. The link in shannonsilk's post is probably the best thread here on tucking, plus it has links to other good tucking threads. It even includes links to sites with tasteful diagrams, IIRC.

If you've read that thread, Natasha (or anybody) & still can't get acceptable results, I'm more than happy to discuss the fine details via PM.

If you feel you have to tuck your Penis away, maybe you should think of surgery? I think it is an indicator that you really feel it is shamefull to you and so, do something about it.
    Huh??? I'd only want surgery if they could give me a Detachable Penis. I like to have options...

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I have no idea how to tape - yesterday only reinforced that. I decided to dress fully enfemme (make-up and all) so I wanted to tuck as best as I could. Well, tucking failed in my briefs (which I was wearing because they matched my bra; but were too big - I need a smaller size) so I thought; 'hey, I'll try taping!' But I didn't know what to do.
    I tried taping my gender up between my thighs but the tape wouldn't stick, on account of my hair. So I tried taping everything together into a bundle and then taping the bundle back against the inside of my groin. Well, the bundle thing worked but wouldn't tape to my groin (again because of hair - stupid hair...) and ended up being really uncomfortable. Yet, it wasn't as uncomfortable as taking the tape off my makeshift bundle o' genitala - mega ouch, that! I did some interem hair removal in the process.

I hope this wasn't a case of TMI. Sorry if it was, ladies.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO 'PROPERLY' TAPE, by the way?

P.S. - in the end I stole one of my mom's sanitary pads and wore that. It hid my bulge for the most part but left another of its own, but it wasn't as bad though - I mean, it still wasn't great, but it was better.
    On a side note, wearing a pad isn't really all that uncomfortable. I don't know what GG's complain about... Of course I'm probably just insane - and I don't have to wear one for days on end while constantly bleeding and cramping up and PMSing. That would really, really suck. All you GG's are saints for putting up with that mess! (Part of me says I would like to at least once, since I dress up like a woman and all... Well, knock on wood...)

~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guess I am a bit lucky, tucking works for me. Guess I too am not that generously endowed, so tucking, a nice tight comfortable microfiber panty and control top pantyhose works for me.

I do as most others do: put the guys up and inside, and the big brother down and behind. To block everything, I've found a very tight latex panty to be AWESOME. It's also skin-pink, then letting me wear even thongs very nicely (even if the rubber makes you feel the thong's tissue less, which is a pity )