Thread: Creating Cleavage...OUCH!!!

Creating Cleavage...OUCH!!!

Inspired by an earlier thread on creating cleavage, I took the plunge . 1-1/2"" medical tape, a lot of pulling and strecthing and contorted poses, but I got it done. Not nearly as impressive as I've seen here, but, better than I started with!

About 6 hours later it was time to remove the tape. It was more than just an OUCH! I ripped skin! Just a small area here and there, but enough that it actually drew blood. Now, a week and a half later I've still got a little scab and some distinct red lines tht look like I just took off an underwire bra. I don't think any of it is bad enough that it'll scar, but I'll never do it again. Be advised, and be careful!

Silly woman!!! Don't know what thread you read but that's not the way!! Well its a way but not very repeatable!! Lol. Try a tight pushup bra and either a couple silicone pushup inserts (walmart has them) or a nylon filled with fine bird seed.... Place the inserts under your breast to lift them... Works well for me but then again I have a bit to work with... Hehe

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Better yet go flat chested, no one will ever notice. It's much more comfortable too and you will be at ease to have more fun dressed. Sometimes I think if I could wear a skirt in public there would be no need for all of this nonsnse trying to look like a girl in every detail. After all isn't it the skirt we really like?

Quote Originally Posted by AERIN View Post
    Better yet go flat chested, no one will ever notice. It's much more comfortable too and you will be at ease to have more fun dressed. Sometimes I think if I could wear a skirt in public there would be no need for all of this nonsnse trying to look like a girl in every detail. After all isn't it the skirt we really like?
    So its nonsence that crossdressers fully crossdress? And just wearing some women's clothing is better in some way??

And at least for me it isn't just the skirt.... The hair, makeup jewelry... Shoes.... Everything fem..... Nonsencical as it may seem!!

Maybe we need to start another forum. "M2F +/-"

Karren

.......My Photos

Rhonda

It depends on the medical tape you used. If it was the stuff to keep bandages on (dark pink) it was a miracle it came off at all. You need to use the micropore tape (white). It can mark but comes off much more easily. You still need the extra support though for full effect. Depends how "much" you are looking for. As Karren says, you can just stick with the bra and support and that will do a job for you.

Rhonda
    Check out Maryannsung web site best method I found and you can buy the
    items needed at most Walmarts.
    Have had the same experience with tape it hurt like a b***** and I had marks for a month.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Not sure what you did but I did a similar taping exercive following the "challange" from the same string you were following. No I never ended up with any injuries and used the microspore tape. Got quite an impressive clevage - tried to photograph is but they dont really show it too well.

Maby next time - when I can get someone else to hold the camera!

Yes it is pure nonsense when you think about it outside the box of crossdressing. There are times it seems so futile and just hanging around the house in a skirt for a few hours fulfills the need.
    However I am guilty of it as well sooooo.....We only fool ourselves when we think we pass and for for photos well Photoshop can make a beauty out of anyone of us. So I would rather just go fishing in a tartan. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AERIN View Post
    Yes it is pure nonsense when you think about it outside the box of crossdressing. There are times it seems so futile and just hanging around the house in a skirt for a few hours fulfills the need.
    However I am guilty of it as well sooooo.....We only fool ourselves when we think we pass and for for photos well Photoshop can make a beauty out of anyone of us. So I would rather just go fishing in a tartan. LOL
    Nothing is futile if you enjoy it.... Else what's the use of doing anything except setting around the house watching TV..... I'd much rather be out and about enfemme enjoying life anyway... Guess it depends on your outlook......

BTW.... Wish I had Photoshop... Wouldn't have to work so hard on my makeup and my attire!!! Hehe

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Thanks for the advice. I'm still learning and trying new things even after some 30+ years of doing this. Thats part of the fun! BTW, this was Medfix Cloth Tape. Strong stuff!

I need more than just a push up bra and forms to actually create cleavage, but after this experience, I'll forego the cleavage and wear less revealing tops! 6 hours of nice boobage was not worth it!

Banned Read only
    I saw the thread that mentioned milpore - or whatever it was - tape. I saw something similar at the pharmacy, but at $4, I figured I could use the money for more pressing girlie things. Tonight I looked in the medicine cabinet and found two partial rolls of it. Someone had surgery last year, and the visiting nurse must have left it. Hmmmm... worth an experiment I guess.

tape big ouch!

I am just growing my own

I just recieved my new forms yesterday. I also ordered some silicone cleavage creators! I was amazed! First I was skeptical about the things sticking and staying. There was no problem at all. The look that they create is very natural. I wish that I got them a long time ago!
    Love, Davida