Thread: i need breasts!

i need breasts!

i know of the old bird seed method but ive tried it and it doesnt seem to like me. i was wondering if anyone knows of some foam or cheap breast forms that will work for someone who dress once in a blue moon

Just keep checking on Ebay. Search for breastforms and breast forms. If you are patient, you can get some that no one is bidding on. Check the shipping cost.

Try breastform store

I called a breast form store and asked if they had any returned and they did. I went in and they checked the fit and took great care in making me feel at home.

See my thread, "Breastforms - Cheap and Discreet" (in the Clothing section) I got a pair of really nice silicone forms, with nipples, for $30.00, shipping included.

Depending on what you consider to be cheap, I highly recommend Pals. You can find them at http://supergelproducts.com/. Just click on the breast enhancers link. Go with their "triangles". Depending on your size, they are about $50. I have a couple of different sizes and just love them. They even smell great.

I just saw a pair at Ebay for $10 C cups

If you are near a Fredricks Store, They have the foam enhansers.

target sells the cheaper kind of the new bra for about $17 they work out real good

brandie
    love:

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I can understand you wanting to be thrifty, but you usually get what you pay for, especially over the internet...I bought a new pair several years ago and for the longest time rarely used them, but now they have more than paided for themselves...

If possible, invest in a new set of the size of your choosing...Look at it as a long term investment...