Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Evil Devil Thread

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    you don't even have to think...you can rest your busy brain for awhile with your head in my lap while I stroke your furrowed brow. Doesn't that sound nice?

Not really, no.

In fact, I think your spell over me just broke.

Not think!? Not think!? Seeya! I'm off to find a boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Boy View Post
    Noooooooooooo!! There will be no surrender!

*jumps in front of the cap and rips off pirate gear to reveal a superhero suit with a huge A in red on the front*

"Ameobaman to the rescue!!"
    Wow, I think we found our new bouncer . . . just as well since Kieron was sent up to the crow's nest for some reason. Kerri, why is he up there again?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Wow, I think we found our new bouncer . . . just as well since Kieron was sent up to the crow's nest for some reason. Kerri, why is he up there again?
    nuhh uhh!!! im still the bouncer!! thats my job no one elses!! *storms off in a huff* btw i put a decoy up the crows nest cos i dont like heights!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 04-11-2007 at 09:41 AM.

Wow! That was spectacular!

You are amazing! I knew you were different from the others right away.

<snip>
    Blimey Kerrianna... I'm sure you're going through these boys like a hot knife through butter..... poor Dasein9 (although prolly happy now you're not chasing him)... ditched the chase for him and straight on to the new boy.... I think I'm going to have to change your name.... ***** *******... you fill in the blanks
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Blimey Kerrianna... I'm sure you're going through these boys like a hot knife through butter..... poor Dasein9 (although prolly happy now you're not chasing him)... ditched the chase for him and straight on to the new boy.... I think I'm going to have to change your name.... ***** *******... you fill in the blanks
    she'll be back to Pocs when he's around

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Poc as well??? Jeezz.... trollops r us
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    what have i stumbled upon !! @ trollops r us thats mint
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Blimey Kerrianna... I'm sure you're going through these boys like a hot knife through butter.....
    I think this says it all . . .

PirateWench.jpg
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

My clever bush disguise will fool Kerriana's eyes!

...I should not have said that out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein9 View Post
    Not really, no.

In fact, I think your spell over me just broke.

Not think!? Not think!? Seeya! I'm off to find a boy!
    Sh*t! I knew it! I said that to myself when I wrote it. Oh well, it's for the best. I wouldn't want you to embarass yourself. You should try not thinking. It can be fun.

I was trying to get him out of the way. He was ruining my fun, alerting the Prof to my wicked ways.

btw i put a decoy up the crows nest cos i dont like heights!
    See? This is what I mean! This guy is way too slippery. You should keep an eye on him Captain. Maybe a little time in the brig with me torturing him will make sure he watches his little tricks!

"Sweet Tigress" obviously. I like that. Thanks.

hehehe...well, the tracking device I planted on him says he should be back soon. Maybe I'll just 'bump' into him then. ...sh#t! did it again... ...remember... , not
    I think this says it all . . .

PirateWench.jpg
    You buy me that and I'll wear it. With pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post

Now, I thought I saw ? around here. Hmmmm, where did he go? Is he hiding behind that bush? Nope.

*bites her lip in consternation*

Oh well...I'm sure there are other boys around. I'll just hang around the Clubhouse and wait for them to come out.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

No, you really, really shouldn't have. But on the plus side, if Kerriana goes after you next I can *ahem* borrow your bush disguise.

*Gasp* Are you... flirting?... with me?

*pokes at said flirting with a stick* hmmmm hmmmm

*sits down and pulls out laptop to visit asexuality.org*

New Thread: Question about flirting

Message: Hey guys, so I've got this situation where I was on a ship... and then I jumped out in the A-suit... and then this lovely pirate wench... really smart... and is that flirting? or am I reading the situation wrong?... blah blah blah... and dancing... blah blah blah... what should I do?... Thanks for your help guys

*sits around waiting for some responses*
    *adopts deep masculine voice*

Hey Ace, I think if a pretty girl asks you to dance you should just take her up on it and have a good time. Nothing will get broken.

*can't help giggling*
    hehehe Well, maybe a few things...we are pirates after all.

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

*Gasp* Are you... flirting?... with me?

*pokes at said flirting with a stick* hmmmm hmmmm

*sits down and pulls out laptop to visit asexuality.org*

New Thread: Question about flirting

Message: Hey guys, so I've got this situation where I was on a ship... and then I jumped out in the A-suit... and then this lovely pirate wench... really smart... and is that flirting? or am I reading the situation wrong?... blah blah blah... and dancing... blah blah blah... what should I do?... Thanks for your help guys

*sits around waiting for some responses*
    Hrm what's my AVEN SN again? I'd log in and reply "It's Kerrianna. She's flirting. Dance with her, man! Make the other boys jealous!"
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Quote Originally Posted by bi_weird View Post
    Hrm what's my AVEN SN again? I'd log in and reply "It's Kerrianna. She's flirting. Dance with her, man! Make the other boys jealous!"
    You are so right Bi.

Maybe we should dance and make everyone jealous!

*holds out her hand for Bi to take a spin around the dance floor.*

George Bernard Shaw

Erm, trust me on this one... me+dancing=the level of hell that Dante missed out on

Kerrianna, you could still just dance solo for me, I like being a wallflower (Might I recommend the black/red blouse from your pics? I wish I could give you this cool scarf I have in the same colours )
    I'd be happy to Ace. I like wallflowers, I used to be one myself. Wall got too cold. If your wall does too, I'm just out here on the dance floor, twirling around.

George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by happyfish View Post
    No, you really, really shouldn't have. But on the plus side, if Kerriana goes after you next I can *ahem* borrow your bush disguise.
    That would work, except I already superglued myself into it! Ha ha!

...wait... I superglued myself into it? D'oh!

That would work, except I already superglued myself into it! Ha ha!

...wait... I superglued myself into it? D'oh!

[SIZE="2"]Tee hee!

Okay, c'mon down to the Library. We'll do some research and get you out of this fix. [/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Say, why do none of the emoticons have books in their hands?[/SIZE]

Cool! I see Das has 666 posts while I'm reading his Evil Devil thread. I mean eeek!

*runs away*
    Last edited by kerrianna; 04-12-2007 at 06:00 PM.

George Bernard Shaw

Excellent! While we're there, I'd like to check out some books. I hope it's not an issue that I've got six books long overdue, considering the circumstances? <_<

Yeh, still alive. Was doing a conference at school, and ended up exhausting myself.

Yeh, still alive. Was doing a conference at school, and ended up exhausting myself.
    ... too bad you don't really like girls Das... I could have ended up doing that for you.

George Bernard Shaw

Yeh, there are a few times that folks at the conference were saying things you'd really like, Kez. Like "return to heteronomy" and "subservient thinking."

Yeh, there are a few times that folks at the conference were saying things you'd really like, Kez. Like "return to heteronomy" and "subservient thinking."
    Oh, yes you're right. That does bring back fond memories in the brig.

Too bad I wasn't at the conference.
    Nothing like some of this to get a girl steamed up:

Abstract : The circulation of ideas is not independent neither from power relations between states and neither from power relations between disciplines. As a matter of fact, it is embedded in relations of domination. The circulation of scientific ideas between spaces that are separated by boarder results from strategies pertaining to the field the agents perform in and their respective position in this field. The less a field is autonomous, the more it depends from variables that are foreign to its own logic – therefore the stronger grows their influence on men and ideas inside the field. This observed rule implies that the circulation of ideas and men depends much more from the state of fields and the position occupied by the agents when the autonomy is strong, and much more from the position in the social space when the degree of independence is low. I.e. a greater subordination to scientific work and to the scientific production is the price to pay for more freedom and an easier circulation of men and ideas which is also less influenced by the states or by economical needs. In the current situation of return to heteronomy, where variables external to the scientific field tend to gain control over the scientific production and its circulation, frontiers inevitably reappear within the scientific and cultural universe, science submits to particularism and so the dominated spaces to the logic of dominant centers. Therefore, it is extremely important that the mechanics of circulation of ideas between the different European spaces and the social logic over the circulation of scientific ideas are discussed by the means of a comparative history, in order to ensure that reason wins over most irrational drives and universalism over sectarian identitarism or, to put it in another way, to widen the autonomy of scientists. Thus, this an efficient manner and likely to succeed in mastering some obstacles, deeply anchored in institutions and ways of thinking and thus to create a generalized space of free scientific exchange in Europe. The colloquium is integrated in the work of an international research program which aims at creating a Research Space for European Social Sciences (ESSE). Financed by the European Community this wide network brings together more than hundred participants who support the overture of a rational dialogue between researchers coming from different disciplines and traditions.

George Bernard Shaw

Too bad I wasn't at the conference. Nothing like some of this to get a girl steamed up:
    Oh, sorry *yawn* . . . nodded off there, Kez. That stuff might turn the professor on, but it a cure for my insomnia.

Well, you ARE a man of action Captain.

Not that Das isn't.

BTW Das... that wasn't a reference to my brief interest in was it?
    Because is still my friend, and I'm sure she'd stick up for me.

George Bernard Shaw