Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Evil Devil Thread

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Cool. That your article?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein9 View Post
    Cool. That your article?
    uh...yeah...sure. Sure it is. :shifty:

Okay, I know, I know, I should credit the source but I couldn't figure out the actual source. I think it would be N. Panayotopoulos.

It came from here:
    http://www.espacesse.org/en/coll-8.html

I'm not quite that edumacated, but I will say I did kind of understand it. There were parts that maybe you could explain to me a bit better.

Like how come they use the word 'men' exclusively? This doesn't apply to women?

*fluffs up a pillow and plops herself down next to Das, looking up at him*
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    what the heck is going on here....Das and Kez connecting in ways i never thought possible! lol... im with Capt on the *yawn!!!!*

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    what the heck is going on here....Das and Kez connecting in ways i never thought possible! lol... im with Capt on the *yawn!!!!*
    Kez is a master (mistress?) of finding out what each guy likes and I think she's got the professor's number now.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Oh, sorry *yawn* . . . nodded off there, Kez. That stuff might turn the professor on, but it a cure for my insomnia.
    hehehehehe!

Poor Kezwin
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Oh, and... EEEK!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    hehehe...well, the tracking device I planted on him says he should be back soon. Maybe I'll just 'bump' into him then. ...sh#t! did it again... ...remember... , not
    *removes tracking device quickly! I knew it wasn't really for medicinal purposes that you told me to stick that thing up my bum* ahahahaha
    Last edited by pocoyo; 04-20-2007 at 06:06 AM. Reason: spellin

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Eh, I don't understand much of it m'self, to be honest.

Lol, Pocs you are such a nutbar!

Das, I thought the whole point was no one is supposed to understand it. That way the guy delivering the lecture can look over his glasses at everyone out there who is just too stupid to get what he's prattling on about. Makes him feel smarter.

I love this sentence:

"In the current situation of return to heteronomy, where variables external to the scientific field tend to gain control over the scientific production and its circulation, frontiers inevitably reappear within the scientific and cultural universe, science submits to particularism and so the dominated spaces to the logic of dominant centers."

It does sound like a form of S&M.

Still trying to figure out where the verb is in the last part of the last sentence.

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Lol, Pocs you are such a nutbar!

Das, I thought the whole point was no one is supposed to understand it. That way the guy delivering the lecture can look over his glasses at everyone out there who is just too stupid to get what he's prattling on about. Makes him feel smarter.
    Oh. So that's why I'm not doing as well as some of my classmates... I keep trying to mean something!

Still trying to figure out where the verb is in the last part of the last sentence.
    Look a bit earlier. I do believe it's a verb of which you're fond.

Look a bit earlier. I do believe it's a verb of which you're fond.
    hehehe, I must have had my "omit submit' option turned on. Clear as day tonight.

Thank you sir for pointing that out. I notice you are keen to point those fondnesses of mine out. Glad you paid attention to my techniques in the brig. Anytime you want some further demonstrations, just be naughty on board ship and I'll get Capt Lex to throw you in the brig and assign me to torture detail.

George Bernard Shaw

I'm always naughty on board. But since I do it in the library, no-one notices.

I'm always naughty on board. But since I do it in the library, no-one notices.
    For the last time: there . . . is . . . no . . . library . . . on a pirate ship!

Sorry, Kerri, it seems that you and the professor enjoy your brig time too much, which defeats the purpose there, so next time he misbehaves I'll have to assign someone else to watch him. Hmmm . . . I wonder if Tina is busy . . . ?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

See, Kez? I toldja the Cap'n'd never notice if we turned the brig into an annex of the library!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    For the last time: there . . . is . . . no . . . library . . . on a pirate ship!
    It seems there must be! Das is pretty convinced!

Just because you haven't found it (/can't see it)... doesn't mean it's not there.

Ahh it's all down to L-space you see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-Space

Das has his own little corner of the universe nestled somewhere on the ship... it probably resembles a storage room or something, a small cupboard perhaps...even a barrel.... at 1st glance....
    But in reality it's a massive room, with shelves and shelves of books lining the walls.... (and dribbly candles most likely).
    Er... not that I've been in there or anything... ....

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Das has his own little corner of the universe nestled somewhere on the ship... it probably resembles a storage room or something, a small cupboard perhaps...even a barrel.... at 1st glance....
    But in reality it's a massive room, with shelves and shelves of books lining the walls.... (and dribbly candles most likely).
    Sounds like you guys have discovered the holodeck (as in ST:TNG).

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post

Don't worry -- only those who believe in it can find it.

I do believe in libraries, I do ... I do...!

Everyone clap if they believe in libraries! *claps his little hands*

I believe in liberries too.

That's where the cute, and clever, guys hang out.

George Bernard Shaw