Thread: Posting In This Section - PLEASE read this BEFORE you post!!!

Forum Administrators Forum Admin's Avatar

Posting In This Section - PLEASE read this BEFORE you post!!!

It has become apparent that many of you think this section is for posting anything you deem fit. There are more moved threads out of this section, than on the whole board put together. This section is for posting about crossdressing, not anything else. There are other sections on this forum for you to post off topic content, but you keep posting it in here.

All we ask is you take the time to note what section you are in before posting in it, especially this one. It looks messy having to constantly move threads and it isn't just new members doing this, it's also older members that should know better. If you are unsure where to post a new thread, then take the time to read the individual section rules in the FAQ, or PM one of the staff and they will help you.

It only takes a minute to double check where you are posting, please try and keep this section on topic.

Thank you

CD.Com Staff
    Forum Administrators

Please do NOT PM this account with section questions, if you have a question about post/thread/picture removal, please contact the Moderator of that section.

*Sigh*... does anyone actually bother to read anything??? Maybe this big red DELETE button will come in handy!!!!!

Please PLEASE... try and post in the right sections... it's not rocket science.....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

What part of POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION are you not getting?

This section is for mtf cd'ing... not meetings, not well wishes, not holidays etc etc... MTF CD'ING... seriously... stop posting non mtf threads in here
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn