Thread: I'm seeing someone

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.

Talking I'm seeing someone

That's right, I'm seeing someone.

An MTF pre/non-op TS named Dianne.
    So, Eddie's got a girlfriend
    She's older than me but very sweet and I get to be the boy!
    We've been officially going out for two days-- and our first date was Valentine's day.
    Last night got a tad bit frisky, but no post- virginity breakfast is needed for me just yet.
    I'm seeing her again tomorrow-- we're going to a TG party thinggy at a club-- assuming I can get in without being carded. If not we'll go somewhere else, just the two of us.

It's getting extremely complicated already, though. We're both a bit worried about various things but want to work through as much as possible for the time being.

I haven't told my parents though, and I don't want to because I'm almost certain I'll be placed promptly under surveillence.

Anyway, I'm happier than I've been in a long time and I really care about her. And she's in love with me-- already.

Anyway, any comments, questions, advice, or anything else anybody would like to offer?

--Eddie
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

An extremely rare match for extremely rare individuals. It may turn to shite as any relationship can, but the combination of types is too precious to pass. Sorry if I'm not giving any practical advice or information. Smart people get things worked out, i would love to see your relationship succeed. That GGs and GMs are MORE then just the sum of our parts.

Sincerely

Maria
    Last edited by Maria2004; 02-19-2005 at 02:08 AM.

Thanks, Maria.

Dianne is a real sweetie, and she seems to be deeply in love with me-- for reasons I, admittedly, cannot understand.

But I treat her well, and we have a lot of similar interests and beliefs. We learn a lot from each other.

I realise this may well not work out permanently-- almost certainly not-- but I couldn't stand to hurt her. She's going through some personal problems and stuff, and I've never worried more about anybody than I am about her right now.

And I've never been as comfortable with anyone as I am with her. Everything she does just feels right-- not weird like guys I've seen in the past. In fact... I've never let any guys touch me below the neck just because it didn't feel right to let them. But with her, it feels right.

I miss her every minute I'm not with her. I feel completely safe with her. And I smile when I'm with her-- as you all know, I almost NEVER smile. I just feel content. I love her, but I still don't know if I'm IN love or if I am just in love with the affection and comfort she gives me, that I've never received before.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Thanks very much, Tristen

I can be strong on the outside but I'm a big softie on the inside. I can play both sides.

I'm honestly really confused about the whole thing and a bit scared as well.

I don't want anyone to get hurt.

But... I need more time to figure out my feelings.

I will definitely enjoy this for the time being though.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    That's right, I'm seeing someone.

An MTF pre/non-op TS named Dianne.
    So, Eddie's got a girlfriend
    She's older than me but very sweet and I get to be the boy!
    We've been officially going out for two days-- and our first date was Valentine's day.
    Last night got a tad bit frisky, but no post- virginity breakfast is needed for me just yet.
    I'm seeing her again tomorrow-- we're going to a TG party thinggy at a club-- assuming I can get in without being carded. If not we'll go somewhere else, just the two of us.

It's getting extremely complicated already, though. We're both a bit worried about various things but want to work through as much as possible for the time being.

I haven't told my parents though, and I don't want to because I'm almost certain I'll be placed promptly under surveillence.

Anyway, I'm happier than I've been in a long time and I really care about her. And she's in love with me-- already.

Anyway, any comments, questions, advice, or anything else anybody would like to offer?

--Eddie
    \

Now I'm really sad Eddie I wished it was me .....Have fun.....

Tonia

Platinum Member
    like omg i am so happy for you enjoy each outher ..........some one to share your thoughts , fears ,joys and sorrows .............it's like the best...........be thoughtful and
    just love your time you two have together.......

Talking

Awwww....... congrats to you both It's always nice when you find someone special to share your life with. I hope everything goes well for you both.

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Congrats!

Enjoy the sweet moments together! Just remember, never do what you don't want to do. Draw the line(s) early. She'll understand.

Happy for you two!

Thanks very much, Gabriel

It sort of makes mathematical sense doesn't it? I can see it would be exciting for you. Go for the ride but keep your heart safe.

Good luck.

[The comedy possibilities are endless though....forgive me.]

Where's your girlfriend?
    Oh she'll be down in a minute. She's just putting her boobs on.

Where's your boyfriend?
    Oh he'll be down in a minute. He tumble dried his beard and it went all fuzzy.]

(And I'm putting money on who leaves the toilet seat up first.)

ROFL Julie-- that was f*cking brilliant!

Thanks for your good wishes, folks.

Oh Eddie, I'm so happy for you! I've been following you and your story for a while - I think you were due for a break!

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    It's getting extremely complicated already, though.
    Love is complicated! "Faint heart ne'er won fair lady". There are times to be self-protective, and times to take risks. If you think you can afford the risks, I say go for it!

Love
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 02-24-2005 at 04:37 AM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Thanks, Rachel

Yes, I was due for a break! It seems the complications don't really matter to me anymore. I can deal with them. Mostly my parents complicate things because they don't trust Dianne, with her being so much older than me. They don't know I'm seeing her and, while I hate sneaking around, I can't stand to not see my girl when I can.
    I really love Dianne, and David's not bad either

eddie , im pleased,take it day by day and enjoy! you have always givin of your self and have vnever once asked for anything in return some one has looked over you best of luck

Very cool Eddie! It sounds like the makings of a dream relationship. I hope the best for you and may this be the new start of a long and happy life.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Thanks for all your positive support, folks. It really means a lot
    I think I might point her in this direction so I can introduce you all to her.

Hey, no probs with you posting here
    I'll ask her to come over. I'm sure she'd love it here.