Thread: All going well

Breasts hair and lipstick tinaashley's Avatar

All going well

Its been some months since I last posted. My wife is fantastic. She supports my crossdressing and talks to me about other crossdressers she has known and the fact that their partners do not understand. She touches my nipples and my breasts (I'm a size 18C). I am not able tom dress that often due to our children but I dressed last weekend. However, our daughter, 14, came home when she wasn't supposed to and as she opened the door I ran out of the kitchen and went into the bathroom to change and wash. She saw the red nail polish and queried it as my wife doesn't wear that shade. we think we got away with it but.... My wife and kids are away for a couple of nights now so I am Tina tonight.
    I am truly blessed in that my wife is so supportive and totally accepts me as I am. We have joked about me asking our GP to give me something to increase my breast size still further and she says that I should do it and she will come with me but I am hesitant (& embarassed) but it would be fantastic as I would love to have larger breasts. I have lost 10 kg in the last 5 months without losing much of my breasts so we'll see.

If my wife told my that I'd be on my way to heaven hun
    Angie

Very much agree

Tina
    I also have a wife who fully supports me in my crossdressing. She buys me
    all kinds of things. Love it when she does get new cloths for me, but finding someplace to wear it is hard. We have gone out together with me dressed to a Tre-ess meeting in Chicago and I have felt wonderful. Just remember that she
    is special and remember to do little love things for her that remind her how special she is

Amber

Partial Support

[SIZE="4"]While my wife doesn't totally accept, she doesn't stop me from dressing. She even wears my skirts. Go figure.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".