Thread: I had a great day !!

I had a great day !!

Well this morning at 6h30 i woke up...i had to drive to montreal city (2hour and half from quebec) to go meet a client...and just before i get out i took a panties of my g/f that was in the laudry room (I love this particular one) and i put it on under my male buisness suit.

So i arrived at my client and before we start the meeting the secretary came in the room to give us some water bottle and when she turn back i saw her pink string, now i just realize something funny, like 1 year ago my expression would have been :"WOah nice girl, blah blah blah" Now it was :"Woah nice string, i want it...how i could ask her where she got it?" :P

Anyway so that just minded me alots.

Anyway at 3pm i ended my meeting and there was a medium mall next to where i was (Place Longueuille) so i went inside and there a boutique here named "Blue jeans" and it always 3 items for the price of 2, so i bought a pair of jeans, and 2 tops. Then i walked in the rest of mail and found another girl cloth shop only and found a nice pink top (SOOO NICE) so i bought it...

Total cost : 69.XX$ (CDN funds :P)

What a deal...so i went out get into my car and move it in the back of the parking lot and start to put my new cloth...A police just came next to me to see why there a random car in the back of the parking lot...for a moment i was so scared that she would ask me to open my window or even worst go out..
    Finaly she checked inside (she stayed in her's car) and saw me (don't know if she realize the kind of cloths i was wearing) anyway so she left...phew..

So i put everything and drove back to Quebec...2 hour and half "alone" in my car with my female half

I was still a little scared that ppl that i cross on the highway should realize that i wear a PINK top and im a guy...but well i said to myself : "Like they care!"

SO when back to home (well before entering home) i put back my men cloth and get inside...

Anyway i was happy and i can't wait until next weekend to take pic and post them (i will be in Toronto for a trade show (if CD in toronto have some time on thursday night we could meet

But i realize how i want to have a wig, cleavage and make-up so i can drive in full women and go put gas and not worried about what i look.

Well that was my day A nice one

P.S.: SOrry for any mistakes, french is my language
    "What you look inside is more important then what you look outside."

Okay, that not true, what you look both sides is more important ;p

Nyana

Nice to hear that

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like you had fun, Nyana!

Sometimes its the unexpected events in our daily lives that make us the happiest. I can imagine the smile on your face. A wig and some light makeup will really transform you. Go for it Nyana.