Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl Watching takes on whole new meaning

Girl Watching takes on whole new meaning

Wow, I just had an interesting experience at the grocery store. It's probably due to my spending a lot of time here today and feeling a lot closer to my girl inside, but it still surprised me a bit. As I was leaving the store I saw a young woman going in. She was lovely and wearing a beautiful summer dress, with a fantastic figure. Now as a guy, that is probably one of my biggest buttons .. I just love girls in those dresses. But I found myself also thinking how much I'd love to try out a dress like that, and how great her hair looked, and her shoes. Quite honestly not the reaction I expected.

After returning to my car after getting my mail I got to see here again, putting her groceries in the car and leaving. I was overwhelmed a bit thinking how beautiful and feminine and comfortable she looked, and how I'd like to feel that way. Now at 6'+ I'll never look that petite and pretty, but with what I'm learning here I may be able to feel that way.

Time to start doing sit-ups though 'cause this little bit 'o belly won't look so good in that dress I could use a program to lose about 4" in the waist, but maybe add a little in the butt Another good effect of this embracing my feelings, the motivation to look better:GE: Hmmm ... do I want to become the girl I always wanted, or girl I always wanted to be ?? hmmmm

Thank you all again for being here. I have faced, felt, and expressed more in the last 2 days than in my life I think. I'm probably more unsure of where I really fit in the whole spectrum of sexuality, romance, and all, but now believe the journey of discovery is a good thing, a neccessary thing, for me to truly find my place, my peace.

Kisses,

Sasha:be:

Banned Read only
    Hi Sasha,

Yes your right I know I certainly look at GG's that way all the time (especially if they are dressed and being feminine), just be careful when en drab not to crept the poor girl out by staring to much!

If your feeling brave you could always ask her where she got the cute little frock as your in the market for one yourself.

Hugs and kisses,

EmmaJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha M View Post
    Hmmm ... do I want to become the girl I always wanted, or girl I always wanted to be ?? hmmmm

Thank you all again for being here. I have faced, felt, and expressed more in the last 2 days than in my life I think. I'm probably more unsure of where I really fit in the whole spectrum of sexuality, romance, and all, but now believe the journey of discovery is a good thing, a neccessary thing, for me to truly find my place, my peace.

Kisses,

Sasha:be:
    After accepting myself, I've been able to start learning about who I really am.
    As for fit, who knows?
    I'm changing, exploring and learning, every day.
    Who knows what I'll be tomorrow?
    Who cares?
    I'll be me, whoever that may be, at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink Girl watching.

Perfectly normal.You are starting to look at women the way other women do. -Angela. :GE:

I do that all the time. Never had the guts to ask about what they're wearing, but I always want to. I'm glad you feel like you're learning...I think everyone learns something when they join this forum. I know I have...life's been some adventure since I joined up.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

I agree with you Sasha, I have looked at women in that manner for a very long time. When I have noticed how they were dressed, it would give me ideas for the combination of the type of clothes that look best together. I have always wondered what it would feel like to be able to wear them.

Ah yes, the odd world of a male crossdresser. You are not alone. Mostly, when I see a beautiful woman I regard her as any superficial man would. But sometimes, if she's wearing something I find attractive, I find myself wanting to have the same outfit. In at least one way, this is how we identify with many women; that is, we are much more sympathetic to the whole clothing/makeup thing - there was a time when I didn't quite get all the fuss...

Short Skirts & Long Legs

For a while with the Green eye of ENVY

I have for a while now watched girls...i try hard not to be obvious, but I find myself scrutinizing them more and more...I know the bit** coming out in me. ..but from what I've seen from some of the GG's around here they are real cut throats...I just try to picture myself in some of their outfits and grade their over all appearance...

I'm sorry just the woman coming out in me...and loving the cattiness that comes with it...

My wife tell me that I must have woman in me, the way I remark about some of the gals around here...funny thing is she doesn't mind me looking, guess she realizes it the woman coming out in me....

This reminds me of my first semester back in school. My wife and I are trying to better our postion in life by going back to school. We have made some friends (GGs) who are in both of our classes. I can be a little hard of hearing so I have a tendency to read lips so as to make sure that I'm accuratly following the conversation. Well a couple of our friends (the girls) exspressed to my wife that I am always staring at their breasts and being that we are friends it makes them a little uncomfortable. My wife laughs (to their shock) and then goes on to explain that I am probably just reading their lips. We all had a great laugh once they realized that my focus was on their lips not lower.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

That's the thing to do. Watch the ladies at the grocery store, and copy their dressing style. If you are in a slacks area or a jeans area, do what you have to Dress as the majority is dressed, and you shouldn't have a problem.....BJ

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJane View Post
    . . . I know I certainly look at GG's that way all the time (especially if they are dressed and being feminine) . . . (i)f your feeling brave you could always ask her where she got the cute little frock as your in the market for one yourself.EmmaJ.
    Funny you mentioned this subject. My wife realized long ago that when she'd catch me looking at GG's, that it wasn't something she should be concerned about. (Many, if not most, GG's really hate to see their husband or bf staring at another GG.) Anyway, my wife realized that when she'd find me staring it was primarily b/c I was admiring what they had on, or, second to that, studying the way they did their hair or make-up, or even studying a certain clothing combo.

I have asked a GG where they got a certain dress, or skirt, or shoes. A couple of times my wife has asked for me. You absolutely don't want to spook a GG or make them think you are using a corny line to try and pick them up. I have what I think is the perfect line: I simply tell them, "hey, don't think I'm trying to come on to you or pick you up, but I have three daughters and one of them has been looking for (fill in here what you want -- a summer dress, a certain style skirt, etc.)." I then ask if they would mind telling me where they bought the item in question. This approach has never been a problem!

On a light-hearted note, when we were traveling once, I found a pair of must-have shoes at a mall. My wife and I were trying to determine if they would fit me when a sales girl walked up and asked if she could help us. Without hesitation, my wife said we were traveling and that one of our daughters would love those particular shoes, but since we were 4 states from home, we were hesitant about buying them. Then, OUT OF NOWHERE, my wife asks the SA,"would you mind if my husband trues these on b/c he has the same size foot as this daughter (which IS the truth). The SA said that would be absolutely okay (so I did and ended up buying them). This got even better when the SA said her bf had the same size foot as her sister and tht she (the SA) had had her bf try on shoes in the past to see if they would fit her sister. (Made us wonder about the boyfriend -- LOL.) As we were leaving, the SA thanked us for our business, then as an aside told us that there wasn't a day when a man wanted to try on women's shoes and it was never a problem as far as the store went!
    Last edited by Sheri 4242; 04-20-2007 at 08:07 AM.

Well, that happens to me all the time. When I see a girl that catches the eye, I look at her as a man does, but I also imagine myself with that outfit, that hairdo, those nails... It's our girlish nature, right?

I also like to look at women clothes' catalogues, specially the lingerie part, and imagine myself in some of those pieces.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="3"]Life's what you make of it[/SIZE]

Agree with most of you, when I got serious with my lifestyle, the gaze and wonderment changed. I was no longer ogling but admiring and very envious too. I, too, have always wanted to ask where they found such an outfit. They sure don't hesitate to ask me!
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

Often if i see a girl in a nice pair of tights i'll just go up and say 'hope you dont mind but wear did you get your tights?' they always take it as a compliment.

Join the club Sasha. There are times when I think I'm looking at a GG for other reasons (the male side) and find that I'm really looking from Rachel's eyes. It never fails to surprise and amuse me.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Now that my wife knows and is OK with me dressing I find I do more of thinking like that I'd like that dress or shoes or look
    Angie

Red face

Sasha,

I too have looked at GGs and wondered where they purchased an item of clothing. I have a co-worker, who is so used to my asking about shoes when I look down at her feet she just starts telling me the style name and where she got them. Something tells me she knows, but who cares. She has some shoes I would kill for!

Hugs,
    Carla

Just before Easter I had to go to the local grocery store to get some 'last minute items". As I was walking in I noticed a young lady arrainging the flower display. Normally I wouldn't have paid too much attention, however, the fact that she was wearing a "tube dress" (I guess that's what it's called, kinda like a one piece number that's all stretchy, hopefully I've explained it right) and some nice looking high boots, with heels. Now anyother time my thoughts would have turned to......(well,....uh, er, ....you know). This time I saw things I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. I remembered seeing the local florist delivery van outside, and seeing her dressed like she was, I quickly surmised she was the local rep from there, and not a normal "store worker". Stranding there for a few moments I watched her go about her business in a very professional manner. As she would have to bend over to reach to lower shelf occasionally I noted how she would bend to maintain a sense of modesty. Knees together and flex to bend. Walking back and forth from her cart to the display I watched how she moved in her heels.
    Because she was busy with her work she didn't notice me watching her. I just couldn't resist any longer and had to say something. Walking over to her I said, "Excuse me but I happened to be watching you work, and I have to say it's quite refreshing to see a true professional at their craft. Plus I must say that the boots you're wearing are very becoming to you."
    I don't think I've ever seen anybody "blush" like she did at that moment. I know she was completely taken aback. Thanked me for the compliment and wished me a "nice day" returning the "wish" I continued into the store.
    Just being able to give out a compliment to another person made me feel rather happy. Plus the fact that while she didn't realize it I learned something more about "female movements".
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Sometimes when I am "girl watching" I wonder where she bought that top she is wearing because I want one just like it.
    Sometimes when I am "girl watching" I wonder what type of underwear that she is wearing, and I bet that I am wearing something sexier and nicer.
    Sometimes when I am "girl watching" I wonder if she has as many bras and panties as I do.
    Sometimes when I am "girl watching" I wish that I had the real parts that she has!
    Sometimes, I just wish that I was that girl.

I notice now that when I see a lady that is particularly attractive I start trying to see just what it is that makes that look for her. Is it just her physical shape and movements? Is it the way that she has matched up the whole outfit so everything is just perfect? Is it the colors and the drape of the material? I try to take note of what drew my attention and admiration to her. Little by little this helps me realize just what it is that I like in a woman's appearance. That in turn helps Sally figure out what she wants to look like.

Now my wife knows this but also knows that I am still a man. I don't get a totally free ticket to gawk, but it does give me more leeway.
    Sally

I find that when I am looking at women (of all ages), I ask myself this question "What visual cues tell me that SHE is a WOMAN?" Whatever age, shape, clothing, etc. You just know when you look, that she is a woman. The narrow shoulders, the narrow waste (relatively, depending on size), somethimes the clothing, and the overall height. Women are identifiable, and I often wonder if I will ever be passible... But, still I continue to dress around the house... for ME. .

Denied

Banned Read only
    When I see an attractive woman in a nice outfit, I think to myself "I wonder what she looks like naked".

Eva - part-time CDer, full-time horn-doggie.

Sasha,
    I, too, look at women a whole different way. I look at how they are dressed, their shoes, hair, nails, makeup, as much as I can see. I enjoy "girl watching" for a whole new reason than I used to. I also need to loose a few inches in the middle. But at 63, it gets tougher to do than when I was in my 50's.

Hugs, Gwen

Here goes

I think this is one of the most interesting parts of being a cd. I love women...adore them...worship them to the point that I want to be one. At the same time as a man I love the way they look for different reasons. I see a beautiful woman...drink in her aura and then start to dissect why she looks so good. Process the clothes, shoes, accessories, hairstyle and did I mention shoes to process to my dressing style. It is a unique perspective.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I think sometimes girls dress to beat their competition(other GG's). Sure they dress up for a date or dance. But I feel they are always checking out their competition.

I also think that CD's do the same. We check out other CD's as well as GG's. This is all part of the learning.
    LOL
    Tamera