Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl Watching takes on whole new meaning

watching....

I too watch women, but try to be discreet. I try to follow how they are dressed, hair, shoes, etc., so that I am "up with the times" I have also observed their walk, posture, and overall mannerisms, which gives me the knowledge to put into play, so that I fit in more easily. I don't like attracting attention to myself, so anything any GG can teach me is greatly appreciated.

Since my first make up lesson I watch all magazines with nice pictures.
    Walking on the street I look for the shoes (I still need a pair )

None of my friends have any doubt that I am a normal/straight guy because I am always checking out the girls when out in public. But the irony of it is that I am checking them out for completely different reason than what they assume.

I'm Still A Dog !

Teresa Amina and I were standing on sidewalk in Royal Oak Mi. When a cute blond walked by. I made a typical wolf type reaction (she didn't hear) and Teresa told me that I'm not supposed to do that while I'm dressed. I guess that part of me will never die. Sorry Teresa, I know I embarrassed you.

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar

Talking Shoe on the other foot

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara4242 View Post
    I have asked a GG where they got a certain dress, or skirt, or shoes.
    I've had GGs ask me where I got shoes, skirts, etc. I just love it when that happens.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Date or Shop

Often while out I will see a beautiful woman and I am torn between the desire to ask her for a date, or to ask her out shopping, LOL. Of course I do neither since I am happily married, but the dichotomy is still there....Stephanie

[QUOTE=Eva Diva;835606]When I see an attractive woman in a nice outfit, I think to myself "I wonder what she looks like naked".

Eva, that is soo naughty!, But truthfully, I have been watching the girls lately especially those who are particularly feminine. Taking hints from how they walk, style their hair, match their clothes and choose their shoes. I am truly impressed when a particularly feminine girl comes by, it is so much fun to note and not ogle them. It is also interesting that in the grocery stores, there are less than 10% dressed in this manner.

Girl watching & my husband

I have to admit that my husband's looking still bugs me a bit b/c he is a handsome, red-blooded heterosexual male. I have accepted it for the most part. THERE IS ONE CAVEAT, HOWEVER. ABSOLUTELY NO EYE CONTACT. There's something about the eye contact that becomes much more personal. I agree with Dr. Phil McGraw's wife Robin that "eye contact is not allowed."

I am a serious people watcher. I am also a wardrobe/fashion consultant for a private line of women's designer clothing. I'm always checking out what women are wearing. I critique their apparel, shoes, even hair and makeup.

So he can look but only at the outfit and not the girl/woman. He can also get away with it if he doesn't forget to bring me a "surprise" when he's been out shopping.

Just don't go overboard with what we call "learing". It isn't nice!!!!!
    Bunny Love GG

Banned Read only
    Heh heh heh. Many times I've wanted to ask a woman, "Nice shoes. Where'd ya get em". Never have though.
    Pervert! Smack! Oooooh. Security to aisle three!

Sub CD
    I love looking at beautiful GG's, especially at high class shopping malls. But I get so damned jealous. Would that I could only look half that good.

Hugs,
    Aly

Smile Me, too

[SIZE="4"]I know what you're Sasha. Whenever I see a well dressed woman or a stylishly dressed young lady, I want to ask her where she bought her clothes from? I want to dress well so I observe what they are wearing and if it's the rght style for me.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Yes for me its what they are wearing and what contributes to their femininity. i spend 3/4 days a week at a local college with lots of 19/20 year olds (i am 50 +) and am amazed at the amount of care they put into their appearance (or decide to look like a bag of potatos). i'm sure they are competing with each other. i would love to have 'the look' that some of them just seem to have without effort. dunno is it confidence or what?

Last night I saw a girl with really high "chunky" heel shoes. I said to my wife I like her shoes, she answered it's because you want them, don't you? I said Yes. She said we will have to find some cuz they'll make you look like a ****! I just stood there in shock while she went over and asked her where she got her shoes.:redface:
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Just like everyone else, I too am constantly observing women and how they dress, hence the quote in my signature.
    At my office, there are a number beautiful women on my floor who are always wearing something very nice. They are so attractive while, at the same time, I wanna ask them where they got their clothes because I want to find it and wear it.
    Just the other day, I was walking into work and chatting with one person and she was wearing these really nice looking black slingback pumps.
    I just could not stop looking at them as we were walking and, in the back of my mind, I wanted to ask her where she got them, but couldn't. Since I didn't want to come across to her as pervert or psycho I didn't know how to ask her.
    I told a GG friend, who knows about my crossdressing, and she said that next time you see her wearing those shoes just say that you overheard some GG friends talking about those and that they were trying to find them so you figured you'd help them out.
    I'll have to try that next time.
    Last edited by joann07; 04-27-2007 at 06:59 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.