• Drag queen

1 0.38%
  • A woman

20 7.69%
  • Tina your out of your mind I'm better than those pic's

5 1.92%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm not a crossdresser?

This site is called crossdressers.com so it's not surprising that most of the folks signed on here think of themselves more as crossdressers than as the other terms in the poll. But, I think the use of labels is a fairly crude way to relate to people because we're all different, and although we can all get under the same umbrella for the sake of community on this website, we each come to this activity with our own background and our own ambitions for the future.
    I wouldn't object to being termed a crossdresser but I would hope that the person who used the word knew as much about the whole CD/TG spectrum as I do.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I am Kristen, she is who I've always been, the thrill of the clothes is gone, I want to be accepted as the person I am, no matter how I'm dressed. I am out often and no longer just the clubs or TG friendly places, I've reached a new peak, I do my grocery shopping enfem, go for walks and love to socialize out. Where I go from here I do not know, scares me at times for I am not moving forward with any kind of plan, just “winging” LIFE. It was just a few short years ago was looking at a closed door trapped on the inside, and now I am PROWD of who I am. As for labels I am a caring, fun loving individual, for some reason all their life had been confused who they were, till now. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

New Member / longtime CD JamieTV's Avatar
    love the poll. now I really need to think what I really am. I guess somewhere between a crossdresser and a tranny. If I think too hard on this my brain will begin to hurt I think.
    Jamie[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Life is too short not to have the right heels

In my opinion, Tina, you're still a crossdresser, transvestite, whatever, a person who dresses in the clothes of the opposite sex. Now, there are certainly different "degrees" of crossdressing, ie. underdressing, partial dressing, full dressing, but CDers don't make any permanent changes(except maybe pierced ears)to their bodies. The next step, transexualism, is when you start to alter your body in some way to achieve partial or full sex conversion. That includes hormones, plastic surgery, permanent hair removal(or addition), all the way up to SRS. That's the way I see it.

Vikki

Ok for some reason the Poll will only let me choose 1 choice at a time, is it because I'm German
    And where was the red head answer circle? I didnt even see that one LOL
    Afraid I must vote undecided,,,,,,
    Cindy

What if the "opposite sex" doesn't feel all that opposite?

I answered "crossdresser" because I am a genetic male, and I feel male, but women don't feel all that opposite to me. I have had some close female friends, one of whom knows of my CDing, tell me that I have an amazing insight into the way women feel and think. I believe that's true for a lot of us here, but not for the obvious reason: because we crossdress. Instead, I think many of us crossdress because of how we feel inside. I know this sounds like the question of which came first, the chicken or the egg. For me, the feminine feelings came first and my crossdressing is a response to those feelings.

Jenny

much more than a crossdresser

Over the years as I began to dress on a regular basis and enjoyed staying dressed for ever longer periods of time, it seemed disingenuous to me to consider myself a crossdresser. As the lady within evolved and I continued to explore the pleasures of womanhood, it became more appropriate to describe myself as a very feminine transvestite who would welcome the fate of being a girl full time.

Being a girl means so much more to me than just dressing like one and I guess that is the major reason why I no longer describe myself as a crossdresser. I always remember being fascinated by femininity and, over the years, exploring the feminine lifestyle has captivated me. The rite of dressing up and applying pretty makeup still excites me after all these years, however, I realize that this is just one aspect of being a girl. Being a girl is much a state of mind too. For me, being a woman means expressing myself from within. To solely focus only on my image is to ignore the most glorious part of the truly feminine experience. Being a girl is combining my inner feelings with my outer appearance, allowing myself to be softer, kinder, and yes, even accepting a submissive role.

For me, achieving a feminine reality and accepting womanhood not only includes the way I dress and look, but also embraces a state of feminine behavior and conduct that is acceptable in public; consists of feminine beliefs that guide my interactions and communications with others and, also very importantly, provides others with the opportunity to treat me as a lady. All of these things help me achieve a state of feminine reality.
    Tiana
    "I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a girl in it."

Wink Right On!

Amen Honey!!!!

Hi Ladies hope ya don't mind me joining in! Well If Tranny covers genderqueer then that's me cos i'm somewhere on the spectrum more towards the male end most definately. Have the spirit of a woman and the mind of what I feel to be predominantly male which I think reflects in the way I am as a person xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Well Tina... First it was getting a last name, then going out enfemme... Now this!!! Now gender confusion?? Girl you are all messed up and no plans to fix it!! Hehe

So when did "getting excitied" be the sole factor for determining that your a crossdresser??? New rules? I haven't been excited about anything.....for a long long long time... And I'm still a crossdresser... I think!

Maybe there's a forum out there for people that have assended to an new plane of fem consisiouns (spell check please)!!

www.I.don't.know.what.the.heck.is.wrong.with.me.co m........ Or the sister site..... www.Imsoconfused.net

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well Tina... First it was getting a last name, then going out enfemme... Now this!!! Now gender confusion?? Girl you are all messed up and no plans to fix it!! Hehe

So when did "getting excitied" be the sole factor for determining that your a crossdresser??? New rules? I haven't been excited about anything.....for a long long long time... And I'm still a crossdresser... I think!

Maybe there's a forum out there for people that have assended to an new plane of fem consisiouns (spell check please)!!

www.I.don't.know.what.the.heck.is.wrong.with.me.co m........ Or the sister site..... www.Imsoconfused.net

Love Karren
    Hell yes I was excited being out in fem, confussed arn't we all, and hey we need to make a round to gether and do rest stops and out houses to give the girls here a real thrill

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    Hell yes I was excited being out in fem, confussed arn't we all, and hey we need to make a round to gether and do rest stops and out houses to give the girls here a real thrill
    Hang a "Men at Work" sign on the Ladies room door at the Clare Rest Area... I'll be right up!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think it all depends on what term you are more comfortable with. I few years ago I'd have said I was a Crossdresser, but these days I feel a bit more happy with what I do, so I now think of my self as a Tranny.
    Jennifer Green
    PART TIME GURL

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hang a "Men at Work" sign on the Ladies room door at the Clare Rest Area... I'll be right up!!

Love Karren
    Sounds like a hoot

When asked I usually say I am what i am and whoever I am what ever that may be.

Gold Member
    Hey this tread is still going, cool, but it looks like your all CD's with trannys a far second.

Good thread. I am definately a cross dresser. I enjoy wearing the cloths of the opposite gender I get a thrill outof it and that does not mean it is sexual. I don't know what it is but it is a thrill and if I didn't get that thrill I probably wouldn't cross dress. I don't wear panties under my boy cloths at least not often. When I dress I like to dress fully and go out and see if I can pass Usually I do but some times it just doesn't work "Oh well" it is still fun and a thrill. If the thrillis gone it is kind of a pain I have noticed after 3 or 4 days of girling it I am ready for pants. I guess that means I am not a TS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee