Thread: It's really True

It's really True

I had another doctor appointment this morning, so that my doctor, Karen could tell me the lab results and such. We had finished with reviewing the results and was pleased that everything was normal and my meds are doing what they should, and etc. Then she asks me when the last time I had my prostate checked. I told her I could not remember but it had been a while. So she says, “OK, drop them and bend over the table.” All of a sudden my heart rate jumps, and I start getting nervous. I am sitting there wearing a pair of bright PINK panties with White Lace Trim. I was not expecting this at all. On my last visit two weeks ago, I wore my drab undies in case she needs to exam something. So I get up, turn around, unzip, and pull my slacks down, then my bright PINK panties with white lace trim, and bend over the table. She does the exam and then says “OK, you can get dressed, OH BTW nice panties”. I swallow hard and say, “UGH, thanks”. She leaves so I can clean myself and get dressed. I meet her in the hallway and she tells me everything looks OK and to make another appointment for six months from now. It is really true; they don’t really care if a man is wearing panties. LOL

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    It is really true; they don’t really care if a man is wearing panties. LOL
    They have to be professional.....of course they dont care!

Of course not! When it comes down to it, cloth is cloth whether designed for men or women! A surprisingly large amount of people wear underwear meant for the other sex. We just take it a wee bit further and go the whole way

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Of course she didn't care sis....she isn't MARRIED to you !!!!! GIGGLE GIGGLE

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

They have seen "worse"...

Of course they don't care if you are wearing whatever! They are pofessional and panties or underpants - whats teh difference?
    Love and kisses

[SIZE=3]Nadine[/SIZE]

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    Like Em said, if a woman isnt married to you, she probably doesnt care, and im quite sure you were not the first she has seen. Its really amazing how little people even notice us. I had my first day out en-femme (pics to come) the other day, and not too many paid attention to me at all.
    Erika Leigh

Wow, JoAnn! Sounds like an interesting appointment. If nothing else, in six months you can get away with even more.

At least she has good taste in panties. LOL I have read many times about how Doctors, Nurses, EMT, and such don't care what your wearing. it's one thing to read about and another when you experience it. I guess it caught me more off guard than anything else. I guess her liking my panites was her way of saying, It's OK. LOL

Thumbs up

Joanne, Same thing happened to me about a year or so ago. I went in for a doppler test which I thought was to involve LOWER legs....Well I was told to remove pants and get on the table. Luckily I was wearing middle-of-the-road green, not lacy panties and neither tech seemed concerned. Yet I could feel myself blushing, etc.
    All in all I survived it. I keep 2 pr. of boxers in my drawer for Dr. visits tho.

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Some cops don't care, either!

Jo, I got pulled over, by a cop, the second time, I ever went out, in a smaller town. I was more than a little nervous, heart pounding! But, he just questioned me., about my unusual driving, and I told him why I waas dressed as a woman, and, he said, that is not a concern to him, but, my driving was. I said, that I wanted to see what it was like to be a woman, to see what they experience. He was very professional, and no ticket, just a warning, to go home, which was a motel, that night.