Thread: This GG walked onto the train today

This GG walked onto the train today

and caught my eye in an instant. The first thing I noticed was her dress( I actually have the same one in a different color!). She sat next to me, crossed her legs and began to read the paper. I could not take my eyes off of her. Anyway, I loved the entire look she had, and her shoes were to die for. So, not thinking, I started up a conversation with her, told her I had the same dress and that I loved her shoes and needed to get a pair for myself. We spoke for the entire ride down about our favorite stores. Moral of the story-just be yourself, and people will accept you. ( I was dressed in boy mode)

That was great!

Good for you! Sometimes it is really neat to express yourself without the worry of recriminations of gender bias!

I stopped in and had a delightful conversation with a local boutique owner and left saying what a cute shop she had. She simply replied thankyou! May have thought more about it later but I was gone by then and simply enjoyed our conversation about clothes and preferences of style.

Dana

Awesome story! I am always thinking the same thing when I see a GG who really looks smashing. I'd love to have the brass knockers to actually verbalize it. Way to go.

Excellent! Sounds like you had a really nice talk with her!

That's nice Carmela we need mors people like that in this world
    Angie

Wow ! I'd a died if she just sat next to me. Let alone talk about clothes.

Occasionally, I see women wearing some shoes that I used to have a pair of. I got them at payless. When it happens, I always want to say, "I used to have a pair of those shoes. Aren't they comfortable?!? I miss them."

Very nice story. Especially when I read the last line

Impressive and courageous. I would never discuss my crossdressing with a stranger, let alone another woman I'm trying to impress as a guy

Good for you!

A fairly similar story happened to me about a month ago. I was siting in an airplane (in drab) and next to me came a young woman wearing a skirt, a rare enough thing on airplanes nowadays to be noticed...

We got to discuss and after a while she told me she was a business woman and feeling rather more like a male in her attitude towards her job.

I jumped onto this lead to probe what she meant, and after a few exchanges of ideas it just felt very natural for me to let her know that as much as she felt like a man, I did feel also very much like a woman. And I pursued my demonstration by showing her an ID card that our X-dresser association here provides its members on one side a picture of "Eugenie" and on the other side a picture of the male body when Eugenie isn't "en femme"...

She took it very well, so I showed her a few other pics of me "en femme". There was absolutely no negative reaction on her part what so ever... After that, we discussed throughout the flight. The time passed very quickly...

Eugenie

My story is some what different. Was in TJMaxx waiting on my wife when a gorgeous girl about 19 or 20 walked up and said" I really like the shorts and shirt you have on ". I was in the fully guy mode. My head immediately began to swell ---until she held up a pair of shorts and a polo shirt and said "I am buying my grandfather a birthday present. He's about your age. Do you think he will like these ?" Obviously my bubble burst and I have been pouting for a day or two since then.

When I was on a bus heading to Las Vegas, there was a young GG (early 20's) in the seat in front of me and we got chatting. After talking about where I had been travelling, I forget how I brought it up but I told here that I was heading to Vegas to get a makeover at Glamour Boutique and before I knew it, I was sitting on a fairly crowded bus talking to a GG about crossdressing. She was very curious and asked me a lot of questions. The rest of the bus trip just flew by and I didn't want it to end. She said that she was meeting her boyfriend in Las Vegas. I told her my femme name that I had chosen and when her friend arrived to pick her up and she was walking off, the last thing she said to me was "tell Melissa (my femme name) I said hey!"

I was in a store not to long ago and I saw a girl about my age buying the cutest dress, and skirt. I went up to her and asked her where she found it. She told me if I waited a minute she would show me. So of course I waited. When she was finished paying for her stuff she walked with me to wear she got it and said, your a good boyfriend if you girlfriend is anything like me she will love these. I just laughed and said these are for me not my girlfriend. He jaw dropped a little and we started talking right there in the middle of the dept store. Well we wound up talking for about 45 minutes I bought the same skirt and dress and she and I shopped together for the rest of the day. I even bought some stuff for my girlfriend because I am great boyfriend. Moral of the story don't always be affraid to ask someone something and tell them its for you. I made a shopping buddy out of it and she and I are planning on going shopping again in about a week!!!