Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 questions for my FtM brothers...

10 questions for my FtM brothers...

1.) Which action movie badass would you be if you could?

2.) Do you find that excepting guys play rougher with you?

3.) What's your most masculine piece of clothing? (let's make it harder, and say *besides* boxers)

4.) Do you lift weights? If so, how do you like the results?

5.) Do you feel as though a physical confrontation between an ftm and a girl would be unfair? (I've certainly met some butch women that I wouldn't want to fight!)

6.) Have you ever caught yourself being sexist towards women?

7.) Conversely, have you ever been alienated because you were percieved as "one of the boys?" (for example, walking into the womens restroom, or women won 't get undressed in front of you, etc.)

8.) Which male-dominated sport would you most like to play?(okay, that question is booooring.. how about.. whats the biggest injury you've sustained while playing a sport?)

9.) Who's your best male role-model?

10.) How is the reaction when meeting another FTM for the first time? (::head nod:: 'sup dawg?)

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs

I so wanna be a James Bond badass. Or Darth Vader. Or an Indiana Jones badass nazi.

I don't get the question....

3.) What's your most masculine piece of clothing? (let's make it harder, and say *besides* boxers)

A black tanktop.. yeah really

No I don't. Cause I don't have any..

5.) Do you feel as though a physical confrontation between an ftm and a girl would be unfair? (I've certainly met some butch women that I wouldn't want to fight!)

If you want to you may try!

Yes. I feel bad about it, but I have said some sexist thing.

7.) Conversely, have you ever been alienated because you were percieved as "one of the boys?" (for example, walking into the womens restroom, or women won 't get undressed in front of you, etc.)

Yes, I am kicked out of women restrooms often..

8.) Which male-dominated sport would you most like to play?(okay, that question is booooring.. how about.. whats the biggest injury you've sustained while playing a sport?)

Broken wrist at Judo.

Sir Ian McKellen, he is cool

10.) How is the reaction when meeting another FTM for the first time? (::head nod:: 'sup dawg?)

Ey Boy.
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

1.) Batman. Who doesn't want to be Batman?

2.) Kind of. I like how they're not afraid to mock me ceaselessly.

3.) Hmm, I dunno. I guess plaid button-down shirts would be pretty distinctly masculine, and I've got a few of those.

4.) Yup! I do like the results, though I'm still kind of considered puny. Also, my legs are visibly more muscular than my arms, despite working out the latter extensively. Ah well.

5.) Depends on the woman and the FTM. I think a physical confrontation between me and most women would still usually end with me getting owned.

6.) Yeah, I've had some trouble with that. I dunno. I've never been able to get along very well with typical women, but any intelligent and honest woman easily wins my respect. Even so, spending too much time in a group of women can be draining, since they seem to talk a lot more.

7.) Kind of. I think I kind of alienate some of my friends from high school if I go to sleepovers and such dressed distinctly en homme, so generally I dress more androgynously for their sake.

8.) Floor hockey for the win. Also, soccer/football ball to the face when I was seven. I scored a goal, but dared not play soccer again.

9.) Uhh... hard to say. I've had lots of role models, but currently don't have any. Any honest, intelligent guy would do, though. :P

10.) Never met any other FtMs in person, unfortunately, but it's always cool to meet one. Or stumble across a community of them. <_<

Oh yay a test I know the answers to! Fun questions Violet!

Hrm Indian Jones would be fun. Sorta a geek among action heros. Or Han Solo. Maybe I just like Harrison Ford...

2.) Do you find that accepting guys play rougher with you?
    -EDITed that to what I think you meant for it to say.
    Well my brothers don't know officially, but being raised with me they've never had to be told that I'm not a girl like other girls and they wrestle with me and tease me all the time. Only one guy really knows (though I'm sure the ties and boy pants have given others a clue) and he's really not competative, so I don't have a good sample there.

TIES! Ties ties ties ties ties! I LOVE ties and they make feel like *poof* instant boy :-)

When I have time and energy. It's good, but I really wish I could build muscle easier. Honestly, I've considered T just for that reason. I'm aggressive, but so very light and I have string bean arms so it's hard to wrestle with guys.

Eh, depends on the person. I've met guys who's @$$ I could kick, and girls who could beat my 1st lieutenant brother up without batting an eye. I try not to judge who's allowed to hit who on sex/gender and more on how confrontational and strong the involved parties are.

I've definitely had a problem with sexist thoughts, though I try really hard to avoid putting them into actions. Some words though, were I'll say something terrible and then realize what just came out of my mouth in horror.

Haven't really been perceived as one of the boys yet...so I haven't had that problem.

Hah I'm uncoordinated, so I ran competitively in high school rather than doing a team sport. Rolled my ankle a lot doing that, but nothing else really. Well okay there was the time I was at a track team fund raiser and Grandma ran over my foot...does that count? I've gotten scrapes and bruises playing basketball with my brothers, jammed fingers, and a black eye from the time Dad pegged me in the face with the ball. Basketball would definitely be the sport I want most to play, if that was the right tense. I suck at it, but I do play it with my brothers when I have the chance to.

Sam Gamgee.

I've run into some at campus LGBT things, but that was when I was nowhere near passing, so they didn't acknowledge me. Always made me feel happy though.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post

1. Indiana Jones. Sexy, smart, and I like hats.

2. Yes, although I don't have many friends who tussle.

3. Most of them, nowadays. I have one suit, and a bunch of blazers. I guess the combat boots are pretty butch.

4. No weights, except groceries. Don't much care for exercise.

5. I don't know. Certainly a guy on T is going to have a bit more muscle, but then, I don't really think much about fairness when I think about fighting. I used to be married to a man 13" taller than I and 100 lbs. heavier. I beat him in our last physical fight.

6. Yes, on a couple of occassions. Once I stepped up to "protect" (ha!) the transwomen I was smoking with outside a bar and nearly got into a street brawl. Another time, some people were acting crazy in the subway station late at night, and I saw a young woman half-hiding behind a pillar and giggling at them. Without thinking, I moved between her and the crazy people.

7. I have gotten strange looks or giggles in the ladies' room.

8. Soccer. I like soccer a lot, and used to play on an indoor league once upon a time. I was the only female-bodied person on the league. The mornings after games, I'd have pentagon and hexagon shaped bruises on my thighs and torso from the ball slamming into me so hard.

9. My dad's my main role model. The smartest man I ever met is also the first man I ever met.

10. I introduce myself and hold out my hand to shake.

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Hehe fun questions

1.) Which action movie badass would you be if you could? Probably Indiana Jones or Aragorn or Captain Jack Sparrow (if he counts as being a badass lol). Or Spiderman, or Bruce Willis in Die Hard films, or James Bond or or or....

2.) Do you find that excepting guys play rougher with you? Yeah

3.) What's your most masculine piece of clothing? (let's make it harder, and say *besides* boxers) Haha I don't know. Erm, any of my male clothes.

4.) Do you lift weights? If so, how do you like the results? Yeah I do and I love it. The results are pretty nice thank you hehe.

5.) Do you feel as though a physical confrontation between an ftm and a girl would be unfair? (I've certainly met some butch women that I wouldn't want to fight!) Yes I do. I guess it's a bit old fashioned of me but I kind of have this weird respect thing that stops me getting rough with girls.

6.) Have you ever caught yourself being sexist towards women? Unfortunately I have a little bit, but I also can often see both sides of a situation.

7.) Conversely, have you ever been alienated because you were percieved as "one of the boys?" (for example, walking into the womens restroom, or women won 't get undressed in front of you, etc.) I've always felt like an outsider around females, and they have also always treated me as such. Even when I was trying to live as a girl.

8.) Which male-dominated sport would you most like to play?(okay, that question is booooring.. how about.. whats the biggest injury you've sustained while playing a sport?) Haha well when I used to have snowboarding lessons I got smacked on the head with a ski lift. I had a couple of painful, bruising and bloodying skateboarding accidents also. Bad ankle trials biking. And once I came off my BMX when jumping a kerb and fell on my face and thought I'd broken my nose. That sucked big time.

9.) Who's your best male role-model? It depends in what sense.

10.) How is the reaction when meeting another FTM for the first time? (::head nod:: 'sup dawg?) I don't think I've ever actually met another ftm in real life. Well there have been some people I suspect, but thought it was rude of me to bring it up. I just treat them like any other guy.

Thanks for the fun questionnarre thingamybob, Violet
    Last edited by pocoyo; 04-24-2007 at 12:54 PM. Reason: missed words
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

1.) Which action movie badass would you be if you could? Aragon maybe, he's pretty cool. I'd love to be able to use a sword. Or maybe Captain Jack, only without the syphilis.

2.) Do you find that excepting guys play rougher with you? I don't tussle with a lot of guys, so I wouldn't know.

3.) What's your most masculine piece of clothing? (let's make it harder, and say *besides* boxers) My pin-striped suit.

4.) Do you lift weights? If so, how do you like the results? Nope, nothing but groceries and art supplies.

5.) Do you feel as though a physical confrontation between an ftm and a girl would be unfair? (I've certainly met some butch women that I wouldn't want to fight!) If it were me, then probably, only because I wouldn't want to actually hit her and would thus get pwned.

6.) Have you ever caught yourself being sexist towards women? No. Doesn't mean I haven't, but I've never caught myself.

7.) Conversely, have you ever been alienated because you were percieved as "one of the boys?" (for example, walking into the womens restroom, or women won 't get undressed in front of you, etc.) I've never been percieved as 'one of the boys,' though I do try to be as invisible as possible while going to the bathroom.

8.) Which male-dominated sport would you most like to play?(okay, that question is booooring.. how about.. whats the biggest injury you've sustained while playing a sport?) Floor hockey. And I'm boring enough to say I've never had worse injuries than bruises and scrapes.

9.) Who's your best male role-model? Johnny Depp.

10.) How is the reaction when meeting another FTM for the first time? Haven't actually met any FTM in real life. I know *of* one, and we acknowlege each other's existance, but we've never really been introduced or anything. When that happens I'll probably just say "hey." and shake his hand.

jackie chan

yes

my cowboy boots or my cowboy hat

yes i do and the results are slow but im likeing the progress

i think any fighting is wrong unless its a agreed sport like boxing

nope

yes but i dont mind

first off i always wanted to do boxing,
    injury well as a younger person when i was 15 playing football i ripped all the tendons in my ancle

my dad

same as meeting any other peron tbh

Hans Grueber (Die Hard)

Never been in the situation for it.

My jeans

Yes, the results are good even if slow in coming.

I don't agree with fighting at all unless in self defense and then it's every man or woman for themselves.

6.) Have you ever caught yourself being sexist towards women? Yes but, I've also caught myself being sexist towards men so I don't discriminate.

7.) Conversely, have you ever been alienated because you were perceived as "one of the boys?" (for example, walking into the womens restroom, or women won 't get undressed in front of you, etc.)
    Yes, I always get strange looks now when going into the womens restroom.

I never played sports but I would have to say baseball. I'm a musician so I always have problems with my right wrist.

Not really sure.

Never met one.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I'm game!

Hmmm. Bruce Lee, I think. It'd be awesome to be able to do all the stuff he did. Either him, or the Terminator. Motorcycle, big guns, and a crazy Austrian accent.

Yeah, definitely. More than that, though, it's the kind of 'brotherhood'-- they expect me to be able to hold my liquor as well as they can, and do all the crotch-grabbing, breaking into showers, stealing road signs, and other general debauchery. It's great fun.

Hmmm. Well I've got a leather biker vest (waistcoat) thing that's rather cool, and a few leather jackets and some biker boots. So I guess that stuff.

Yup. I've been a bit slack lately, as I've been feeling a tad under the weather, but the results are as good as I expected. I'm not like my brother-- he's naturally huge and doesn't lift at all (he's got like a 44" chest and he's about 5'7"). But I've got pretty tones, wiry muscles, which fit my frame (tall and thin).

Do you mean would we physically be disproportionately advantaged? Or more like the 'boys don't hit girls' thing? I know I'd never hit a girl seriously unless she was really asking for it, but then the same goes for guys. I don't hit unless I'm hit first or feel threatened enough that I have to do something to get out of the situation.

Yip. For whatever reason I tend to find teenage girls seriously annoying (for the most part). The cheerleader bleach-blond types who travel in packs and giggle at people who aren't 'perfect' like them. But that's their fault, not mine. lol If they weren't so superficial, I might treat them like human beings. As it is, I just give them a disgusted look and am on my way.

Eh. Gladly, haha! Actually not really. I do feel the fear (I think) all the rest of the guys here do, too, about not knowing which bathroom to use on occasion. But I try not to put myself into situations which seperate the sexes(locker rooms, etc.). All my female friends know about me, but aren't really the types to get undressed in front of anyone anyway (besides significant others, but that's a given). If they do, it scares me and I usually either leave or stare at the floor, the ceiling, or my knees. I'll change my clothes in front of anyone, so long as I get to keep my underwear on.

First question would be either ice hockey or rowing. Or boxing. Okay, probably rowing since it's... I don't want to say 'easier' but... It's less likely to make me wheeze and collapse.
    Second question... Well, I broke a finger playing soccer (another one playing basketball, another one playing baseball, another one ice skating), got some serious road rash on my abdomen falling off a skateboard (removed all of my skin on my hipbone), fractured 3 ribs playing street hockey, smashed my face and removed most of the skin on my leg riding BMX, almost broke my tailbone rollerblading, dislocated my shoulder breakdancing, and sprained both akles and both wrists snowboarding (never did that again, ha!). Most people suggest I don't try to play sports.

Just one? Awww. Hmmm. Hugh Laurie, at the moment. He wins at life. But then I also must say Stephen Fry, Brian May, and Eddie Izzard, all for different reasons.

I have no idea. I've never done it. Waaaait. I lie. Once I sort of met one. I was talking to someone after class, and this guy came up and started talking to her, and then went away. The girl I'd been talking to said, 'he's FTM too, by the way.' I kind of went... 'Umm, why didn't you introduce us?' lol Never saw him again, but it's a big University.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I'm not sure... haven't thought about it....

When I was a kid I got just as beat up as the other boys I played with I guess...

My dress shirt and tie, I glow when I wear them.

Off and on. I need to do more cardio to really see the results of my lift weighting, but I'm happy over all with it.

I'm not really a fighter till you mess with someone I care about then I'd brawl in a heartbeat to protect them.

Yes, sometimes it's a very easy trap to fall into. They are such strange creatures.....

I mostly feel invisible around people and try to not be noticed one way or another.

Ummm my biggest injury might be a tie. When I was five in tee ball the fence gate to the field hit me on the top of the head and I had to get a bunch of stitches.... sooo much blood. As a teenager again with baseball my cousin lost the grip on his bat and lucky me got hit in the nose. Again a lot of blood, the doctor said it didn't break my nose but we think he was an idiot and it was broken.

My late Uncle Bob. If I'm even half the man he was, I'll be a pretty great guy. I miss him a lot.

It felt really awkward like wow I'm not the only one..... and I felt like they were so much better then me because they are further along then I am

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post

I'd have to be one of the Borg from Star Trek, lol. Oh real people, oh ok then Hurm let me think on that!

Not sure on that!

Shirt, tie n jacket!

Yup I go to the gym, workout includes lots of weights, for arms, legs, back etc. I'm still too big to tell at the mo, lol!

They shoudln't be fighting in the first place! But it depends on the individuals concerned, some women feel they can take on anyone including guys, and some probably can!

Sort of, but in a way I didn't realise concerning work and stuff, by saying that if I trained as a certain profession people might think me mad coz it's seen as a womans job :O

I was percieved as a butch lesbian while I was still at regular school, so the girls in the changing rooms were right bitches, shouting things at me, saying I was looking at them, when I was looking at the floor or usually trying to get out of physical ed with the tutor!

Oh easy..... Ice Hockey and er none

Not got one I dont think

Cant remeber!

Okay, I guess it's my turn . . .

1.) Which action movie badass would you be if you could? Not to jump on the bandwagon, but Indiana Jones is also at the top of my list, along with Han Solo, James Bond, Spidey, Robin Hood (ah, Errol Flynn in tights), and, of course, Capt. Jack Sparrow (yeah, he's a badass, even if he plays it campy).

2.) Do you find that excepting guys play rougher with you? Never had a chance to play rough with guys in my youth, unfortunately, but I would have loved that. Guys of my generation are accepting in that they will include me in conversations they would never let a female overhear and gay men will talk to me like one of them too, so that's very, very cool.

3.) What's your most masculine piece of clothing? (let's make it harder, and say *besides* boxers) Probably my new "real man's suit" (as opposed to the pants and blazers I used to throw together to make it look like a suit), and my lovely ties. I love ties . . . they're like heroin to me.

4.) Do you lift weights? If so, how do you like the results? Yes, and I love it. Never had much result before taking T, though. Now I can see a difference and it's intoxicating. Don't want to turn into a gym bunny, but I can see why some guys do.

5.) Do you feel as though a physical confrontation between an ftm and a girl would be unfair? (I've certainly met some butch women that I wouldn't want to fight!) As some of the guys have said, it depends on the guy, and it depends on the girl. Some girls can kick anyone's butt.

6.) Have you ever caught yourself being sexist towards women? Not really sexist, but I have certainly rolled my eyes at some women and shaken my head in confusion. Of course, I've done this at some guys too, but I understand them a lot better than most women. That said, I have a lot of female friends that are not the type I would roll my eyes at, and are the nicest, funnest, most understanding people I've ever met.

7.) Conversely, have you ever been alienated because you were percieved as "one of the boys?" (for example, walking into the womens restroom, or women won 't get undressed in front of you, etc.) I did have it happen once - a woman thought she was in the wrong restroom 'cause she saw me in there. I wasn't offended - it made me laugh, and gave me hope that maybe I was starting to pass after all. Way before I started transitioning I had been alienated because I wasn't "girly" enough for some women, though. I didn't mind that either. But it did bother me to be left out by the guys then - doesn't happen much now.

8.) Which male-dominated sport would you most like to play?(okay, that question is booooring.. how about.. whats the biggest injury you've sustained while playing a sport?) I'm a huge baseball fan, and I wanted so badly to grow up and be a professional baseball player when I was a kid. I've gotten over it now . . . I just want to be a pirate.

9.) Who's your best male role-model? The father of my best friend in high school. We're still in touch and that was about 30 years ago. In fact, he just celebrated his 80th birthday last week and I made sure to send him a gift. He was the first man I ever really saw who made a good male role model, and I'm grateful to have had him be an influence on me during my formative years.

10.) How is the reaction when meeting another FTM for the first time? (::head nod:: 'sup dawg?) If it's for the first time (as you asked), I'll introduce myself and offer my hand. If it's a casual acquaintance, I'll do the head nod thing and say "hey". If it's a good friend, we usually exchange hugs. And when I meet Kieron, I'll have to give him a big wet, sloppy kiss (sorry dude, I had to).

Thanks for asking, Violet, this was fun.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    And when I meet Kieron, I'll have to give him a big wet, sloppy kiss (sorry dude, I had to).
    Hahahaha!

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    And when I meet Kieron, I'll have to give him a big wet, sloppy kiss (sorry dude, I had to).
    Promises Promises ......It better not be with that bloody goatee!

*bet you weren't expecting that response was you lol*

Violet i will get round to answering this i promise...just when im a little less tired!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Promises Promises ......It better not be with that bloody goatee!

*bet you weren't expecting that response was you lol*
    Nope . . . you got me.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

!!! Well... I guess Kieron can be a shocker! Great answer hehehe.

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Kieron: What about this:

You get the kiss, and I get the goatee!
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Platinum Member
    lol Evert

ok ok guys we've had a laugh now lets give Violet her thread back lol......*off to flirt with Lex in PM*

..I wouldn't want to be an action movie badass...does that make me less of a man?

no one plays rough with me

my suit...it rocks my sex

n/a

Odd question, as a woman I've broken faces, and souls, as a guy I can't move around with as much agility or breathe properly. So if I met myself in a fight the girl me would kick my ass

Nah, I spent too much time as a woman, it would be counterproductive, people suck equally I don't find women any different from the mass.

I was gay bashed.. I was kissing my boyfriend and some peasant took issue to it.

Life long back ailment, which i gained while playing hockey. It's pesky but not detrimental. Although I've played a lot of male dominated sports, I was a boxer in my youth. Every day was a big injury, ego and body

My mom. When I was younger she told me that I was as strong as any boy...those words have stuck with me. (note= I am aware that it says Male role model)

Long blank stare, mostly out of disbelief and admiration, then after that I usually judge their appearance, mostly because I'm an asshole.
    Last edited by Wren; 04-25-2007 at 06:03 PM.
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."

1.) Which action movie badass would you be if you could? I would be James Bond (Daniel Criag or sean connery) or Anakin Skywalker, lightsaber weidling badass

2.) Do you find that excepting guys play rougher with you? Yeah, or they joke around and talk with me like I'm just one of the guys.

3.) What's your most masculine piece of clothing? (let's make it harder, and say *besides* boxers) My suit 3 piece english suit.

4.) Do you lift weights? If so, how do you like the results? I've just started so we'll see how this goes.

5.) Do you feel as though a physical confrontation between an ftm and a girl would be unfair? (I've certainly met some butch women that I wouldn't want to fight!) not necessarily, I know some girls that could easily kick any mans ass. As we've learned here don't judge a book by it's cover.

6.) Have you ever caught yourself being sexist towards women? I act the same way I did before towards women, I do think some are stupid but I also think some men are stupid. People who are stupid would be stupid no matter what sex they are.

7.) Conversely, have you ever been alienated because you were percieved as "one of the boys?" (for example, walking into the womens restroom, or women won 't get undressed in front of you, etc.) I've been pretty lucky and haven't been alienated, I don't go in the ladies room and I haven't been in a situation where ladies undress in front of me.

8.) Which male-dominated sport would you most like to play?(okay, that question is booooring.. how about.. whats the biggest injury you've sustained while playing a sport?) I skinned my knees pretty good while playing high school basketball one day. the ball was going to go out of bounds and I forgot I had shorts on and went to slide for the ball ripping the skin off both my knees. Not requimended.

9.) Who's your best male role-model? My grandfather and my dad. Both sacrificed alot for their families and were good role models of how men should act, they showed me that chivalry is not dead.

10.) How is the reaction when meeting another FTM for the first time? (::head nod:: 'sup dawg?) Yeah, that's actually pretty much it, I do the head nod thing if they're far away. If I'm introduced to them I smile and give them a good man size hand shake.
    Last edited by jsoto81; 04-25-2007 at 10:51 PM.
    Ben

...uhmmmmmmmmm....Mr. K the gun toting american. Not from the movies exactly, but an awesome guy.

Most guys I know are gay, too old, too shy, or too unfarmiliar to do that with...although Wren enjoys playing rough..

Black tank top. I like wearing tight things to show off my chest....

I need to...

...most boys I've ever known in my lifetime were intimidated by me...I used to have the whole "anything-you-can-do-I-can-do-better" syndrome.. which led me to kick their asses a lot of the time...but I would NEVER hit a girl though....it doesn't seem right.

I love women. I think they're smarter then men...and prettier. *spaces out* *comes back to reality* Point being, no.

I want to be one of the boys. I've never feel alienated if people are percieving me as male.

I've never sustained injury through sports. I'm not crazy about sports. I like to excerise in other ways.

Denis Leary. L Lawiett. My dad, a very confident and charismatic man who I hope to live up to one day.

I stare like an idiot...then go tell Wren
    Last edited by sparro; 04-26-2007 at 12:33 AM.

Jeb.

My t-shirts and schoes.

Yes. I can see idd the results. In my arms and my belly are now much more mussels. It feels better. I like it.

I don't know. If I needed to fight I don't care if it's a girl. I see it this way, the girls (who I don't knwo) somethimes make fun of me. They are good in talking, I am good in the pyysical part. So I wouldn't care.

Nope.

At lot of times.

-> Martial arts, aikido and TaeKwon-do. My biggest injury:......ah I know. I was swimming in the sea when my foot hit a harp thing under water. And my whole foot was bleeding. (My foot was slide open from behind right to front left.)

Jackie Chan

Finally,tthere are more people over here like me.
    Everyday I breake the law........of Gender.

Anything played by Jackie Chan. Or...well, Spock and Captain Picard aren't really badasses, are they? But I'd like to be them too.

2.) Do you find that accepting guys play rougher with you?
    Nobody really knows, but guys play rougher with me once they figure out I'm not going to cut them any breaks. When I play soccer, I'll run them over if they give me an inch. They learn pretty quick not to go easy on me.

I have a jean jacket that is amazing. It hides curves like nothing else, plus it just looks cool.

Yes. I can definately feel a difference in my upper-body strength and also an increase in the size of my shoulders and back.

I think that would depend on both the ftm and the girl.

I tend to assume that other people are sexist - ie, that it's harder for women to get jobs and they won't be treated as well. But I don't assume that just because someone is a women that they immediately can or can't do something.

Never actually had that happen.

Since I swim and play soccer, I can do both of those already. Biggest injury...I got hit in the forehead with a ball while playing goalie, which gave me a concussion and nearly broke my nose.

My dad. And my grandfather, before he passed, was the most supportive man I'd ever met. His money is paying for me to attend college.

I'd like to think I'd treat them exactly the same as any other guy.

What you say? Picard is a definite movie badass. Just the sort of badass that drinks tea. <_<